Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:42 pm
So how can susanoo can absorb jounin-ranked lightning attacks without using any abilities?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 pm
I did use one ability there of the kekkei genkai
plus Susanoo is able to control natural element

though he's not controlling your he just put his shield in front of Arekku as your lightning came, if you want I could just probably even move away I could make like twelve after images in first stage so moving from your attack really is nothing,

though your hearing my heart I didn't get that? I mean your reacting at my speed now that's bs as well there was still attacks coming to you no?  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:53 pm
It's not really that he's reacting to your speed so much as your heart. Whether its muscle constrictions or heartbeats, your body acts differently when it's about to attack. Fenrir just picks up on these sounds and acts accordingly. In other words, he knows when you're about to attack a split-second before you actually do it. Sphere shield has traditionally been the jutsu he always uses in reaction to this signal, since no matter what kind of attack it is he'll probably be safe from it.

What technique is that? btw what is severe disconnection? I've looked through your clan, bloodline, and customs and haven't seen it anywhere.

I can get that susanoo blocked the attack so that Arekku wouldn't get hurt. That's reasonable. What I don't get is how he was able to push the chakra away and let Arekku get in a clear shot. Natural element would mean like controling natural lightning, or making storm clouds or something like that. Saying that he could just knock away any jutsu an opponent picks up because he can control natural stuff doesn't sound right.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:59 pm
Yeah though my heart is just in a moving form at that time as well you should know Im moving in that split second already
like the technique say it's moves faster than any other jutsu your technique is a form really

severe disconnection is a special technique allowed to me xp
just leave it at that
jk
it's an angel jutsu

I told you he block Arekku with a shield as well though weren't you presumption saying that I would be push back like so? Were both lightning user after all if I wanted to I could of moved away or even just move forward to take it

Natural elements are stronger and more dangerous

as well he's not pushing it back he's just stopping it from hitting Arekku as it clears up Arekku can attack at that time after all there would be much less of the jutsu left than before or maybe even none since your rpc was just already gloating, you didn't expect that Susanoo was already out from a long time ago so of course that would caught you by surprise doesn't that suck?  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 pm
So we're basically just taking refuge in the village?
Like the rain ninja's are joining the village but we still have our rain headbands?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm
Yeah or you can get both xp

your a grass nin
but you still take orders from Alicia
and you will take them from me as well  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm
Definitely not a technique. More like a clan ability, and saying that nothing can predict your movement or attack is starting to push it a bit.

Well if it's just blocking then I can live with that. Though in fair sport I should tell you that I specifically said in my post (i think) that I was keeping the shield up. That's why I would gloat in the first place. So, you might want to edit that. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 pm
I didn't read that either way you made a shield with no seals right away so wouldn't have gone my hit connects while your also and we both send opposite direction in all fairness?
our techniques would of hit one another from where I'm standing cause in all fairness Fenrir your reactions shouldn't even be that fast  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 pm
I'd rather keep my rain headband and still take orders from the both of you xd
Although I'll probably leave for the sage lands when Alicia's done teaching me rain jutsu's  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 pm
Fine by me Rus
I'll work you as a dog hahaha jk

okay with me mmmhm
I have Riku there right now  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 pm
Shield doesn't say anything about needing seals. I just blast the chakra out from my body, and as long as I stay relatively still it should stay that way. Naito is faster, but he isn't so fast that I can't do anything to stop him. It's a nice attempt, but you're going to have to be a little more inventive than just a strike from behind to land to blow that damaging.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:17 pm
Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique)
Description: Circulating electrically charged chakra around the entire area of the body the user is now able to push this chakra out of their body forming a personal-range electric sphere of defense that covers all angles and even overhead. Anyone who is attempting to break the shield with a taijutsu attack will be given a shock capable of leaving a third degree-burn and pushed back, any type of thrown weapon is immediately blocked as well. The shield can also deflect most ninjutsu attacks. The downside of this is that the user is unable to move while the shield is active.
This is your attack right?
Well it says it surrounds you right but It's like more from the outside and I'm already inside no? Since Arashi/Susanoo redirected a blast from Arekku to different area that should leave an opening right on the back
though either way I edit it and put that I took your blast but charge in either way I mean shouldn't hurt me too long, maybe a second or two and then I would send you flying an it would stop right?  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:17 pm
On second thought though, the attack you used is an s-rank, so I think it would be strong enough to get through the shield anyways. So yeah, basically we exchange blows at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:19 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique)
Description: Circulating electrically charged chakra around the entire area of the body the user is now able to push this chakra out of their body forming a personal-range electric sphere of defense that covers all angles and even overhead. Anyone who is attempting to break the shield with a taijutsu attack will be given a shock capable of leaving a third degree-burn and pushed back, any type of thrown weapon is immediately blocked as well. The shield can also deflect most ninjutsu attacks. The downside of this is that the user is unable to move while the shield is active.
This is your attack right?
Well it says it surrounds you right but It's like more from the outside and I'm already inside no? Since Arashi/Susanoo redirected a blast from Arekku to different area that should leave an opening right on the back
though either way I edit it and put that I took your blast but charge in either way I mean shouldn't hurt me too long, maybe a second or two and then I would send you flying an it would stop right?

No. It even says it pushes out from the user's body see? It's not something that takes time to surround the user like armor of wind or something. That's why I like it so much.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm
Either way I stand with what I say there was a moment of redirection and I use that to my advantage taking a little lightning and attacking you

I mean you had nothing ready really the moment you came into my office you just came recklessly

while I been building up chakra for various reasons

you also release an attack that was quicker than me I mean I didn't even answer you I just attacked right wen you came
either way no matter how I see it you should be at the short end of the stick  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games