Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Light or Dark OCC. Check for Updates! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:49 pm
Aye

Though I saved my own a**. And I just really enjoy how you'll leave a few things unresolved, but whatever. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:11 pm
Hare... do you do anything other then Nag and Complain?  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:57 am
Anyway..ok

Sorry guys, something bad happened in my life..so i'm dealing with it.

So..when shall we Time Skip eh?! Like soon..now!! Everyone is in agreeance! xP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:00 am
Meeeee!
Aw, and I'm terribly sorry :[

Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:12 am
It's ok candy, It's been extremely slow as of late and compared to a few RP it's been snail s**t slow.

I hope everything works out, I won't ask what happened but I do hope it works out and gets better soon  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:41 am
Meh. It's ok. Just trying to get Me time away from some of my bad friends and help my one friend out in her time of need.

But..Okay! Erms...lets see here..

I would like to Time Skip..really bad. But Ray would have to be in on it..and..others..and such..I'll start the PM's now...Unless you guys want to do it for me? smile

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:02 pm
You know where i stand after all i did come up with the time skip before with you candy  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:36 pm
as you know where I stand as well. and heya Ray how was your Christmas (Unless your Jewish then How was your -Insert Jewish Holiday-... I know what the Holiday is I just really don't feel like butchering it worse then Anime does with English Dubs  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 pm
no not jewish im to german and angry to be a jew (IM NOT A NAZI I SWEAR I HAD A BESTFREIND who was jewish *pushes index fingers together nervous like*) no im more some where between satanist and christian don't ask me why or how thats possible but im nuetral when it comes to religion thats why i play demons cuz in reality they are just the gods that came before twisted whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 pm
Raygnar Havon
no not jewish im to german and angry to be a jew (IM NOT A NAZI I SWEAR I HAD A BESTFREIND who was jewish *pushes index fingers together nervous like*) no im more some where between satanist and christian don't ask me why or how thats possible but im nuetral when it comes to religion thats why i play demons cuz in reality they are just the gods that came before twisted whee

Uhhhh huh.... so your a half assed Atheist who still sorta believes but likes both sides?

Interesting.... It reminds me of English Class in High School  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:50 am
We don't need to make any fights now -.-'

But I also agree with the time skip also, hopefully we start soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:21 am
nien its more like I believe that there are stil more than one god and crap but one day the christian god decided to be an a** and create his own religion so he distilled fear in the minds of a few simpletons and soon enough there was a huge following i mean think about it Catholisism is only what about 2-3000 years old dating back to about the end of the roman empire so its very young compared to the others then you have to think if there was just one god why would all these people from all over believe in multiple Gods and Goddesses so yeah, also I have found evidince that suggests that Christianity was actually made out of a wayy for the rich to further their control over the poor and keep the masses from rebeling and what not so yeah if you think about it Christianity is fake on many levels cuz last time I heard politicians don't go to church or any thing so thats a bit of poof there

I should stop but its wierd to think about if you think about it hard enough

also its funny you should mention English class in high school I said the same thing to a friend of mine in High schol same class too  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:07 pm
Raygnar Havon
nien its more like I believe that there are stil more than one god and crap but one day the christian god decided to be an a** and create his own religion so he distilled fear in the minds of a few simpletons and soon enough there was a huge following i mean think about it Catholisism is only what about 2-3000 years old dating back to about the end of the roman empire so its very young compared to the others then you have to think if there was just one god why would all these people from all over believe in multiple Gods and Goddesses so yeah, also I have found evidince that suggests that Christianity was actually made out of a wayy for the rich to further their control over the poor and keep the masses from rebeling and what not so yeah if you think about it Christianity is fake on many levels cuz last time I heard politicians don't go to church or any thing so thats a bit of poof there

I should stop but its wierd to think about if you think about it hard enough

also its funny you should mention English class in high school I said the same thing to a friend of mine in High schol same class too

Don't worry man, It's not weird.... your talking to someone who won a argument on Evolution with a Preacher and a Father of a Church when I was 9.

Now before anyone thinks am some kind of Devil Worshiper or something I'm not and I just am a Atheist I do hope no one thinks down on me for that but Its what I choose to be.

But ya Ray I know what you mean not to mention there has been bones that prove evolution that go back 3.4 million years  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:21 pm
Ok, are we all ready to Time Skip?

Maybe not a year maybe more? Would that suffice??

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:36 am
Whatever you would like to do :]
And yes, I am ready

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers