Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku started laughing after her story telling as he started thinking about it for a while then looked around,"Wow your really interesting Noa. I like that, though a sunset is so cheesy if anything I would ask at the springs." Arekku said with a grin.

"Well if your willing then that's good, though I only know one style I hope that's fine with you." Arekku said as he took out some shackles from his backpack and was holding them,"The style is called Ippin Seichuu Sanji, and it is a hidden taijutsu style of Grass. It was developed a long time ago by the slaves of Grass and it became quite the dangerous as it involves acrobatic and a lot of leg work."

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:48 pm
Noa Hayato

'As long as it invloves kicks and punches I will be fine, I think. I can do some really hard ones', Noa said, while her mind connected spring to hot springs and she flushed red right away.
' Let's start working on it. I am ready to learn as much as I can. I wish I knew as much as you do, you're nearly the same age and know so much more than me', Noa said, almost racing through her sentences.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:00 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku took her gently by her arms and it looked like he was gonna do something else but there was a sudden click and the shackles were on her hands. "Well let's begin the sooner the better really." Arekku said smiling as he put his hands the same way as her.

"Well calm down no reason to be in such of a hurry Noa." Arekku said as he jumped up and flip with his left leg stretch out he hit the ground with a guillotine kick that just made a complete crater on the floor,"THe style involves you evolving in the way you go around attacking, the first part you don't need your arms yet though they are incorporated sooner or later, for now you just got to try getting use to it like this."

Dakai Ichi
To properly learn this style the practitioner is forced to learn it the way it was made; while handcuffed. Normally during all of the spinning, constant movement, and acrobatic attacks the practitioner will want to flail out their arms in an attempt to balance themselves but with the handcuffs in place this becomes extremely difficult and very impractical so it forces the practitioner to learn how to balance themselves without their arms and hands. Not only does this require extreme precision and lots of practice it also demands a high amount of leg strength to perform properly but it is also because of these demands that the style itself becomes truly powerful.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:54 am
Noa Hayato

Noa shocked when she suddenly was chained with shackles. She tried to move her arms, but she couldn't get free. She wondered what insane person has invented this training technique, she felt not comfortable in them.
She listened to Arekku explaining the purpose of the training, she hoped she would advance soon enough to get her hands free. She started to move around, walking was fine. She started a jog and she felt that it was harder to keep her balance. She kicked while she spinned on one leg. She fell flat on her face, because she couldn't keep her balance.

( I might not be able to be on untill 24 dec, but I try to check in earlier)  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku ran over to her and just picked her up after falling to her face,"Hey don't get to excited it's all about patience, look at me okay." Arekku said he had his arms in front of him and started to do a kick slowly and then all his movements were slow, but in control,"Now you saw how everything was fine that's what's called technique and after getting that down speed will follow along with power." Arekku said doing the same movements, though this time way faster making a powerful sound each time kick while all this time he was able to keep his hands from flailing around.

((Alright then that's cool no worries ^_^ ))

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:41 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Well I don't know if there's really anything more I can teach you I'm sorry to say it, were opposite element, taijutsu, and even clans, there's not much you can learn from me to be honest though I could try to find something." Arekku said rubbing his head in shame a little,"Well she's a student that is very busy in her training."

Arekku took out a needle,"Well since you said not to use my poison I guess I'll just use this one instead." Arekku said as he injected himself before anyone could stop him then did the seal,"Well you first make your chakra into a ball to gather up the poison and attract it as well, moving it around carefully." Arekku said as his body was now taking quite the beating he just kept smiling.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

*looks at sensei, seeing that he was taking a tole form putting all these poision in his body and takes a step foward* Arekku-ch...I mean Arekku-sensei, we could try this on another subject. To many poisions and you could hurt yourself. Now, with another subject, I will try and do the jutsu myself..but not on you.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:49 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Nana come on take the poison out I'm the subject because I want to so please heal me up Luna." Arekku said waiting patiently there.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:40 am
Noa Hayato

Noa watched Arekku closely as she tried to remember his every movement, the way he balanced himself without using his arms. She noticed he devided the weight of his body over his foots, she had to do that too.
'I'll try my best to learn it', Noa promised, as she continued to train. She knew Arekku had to pay attention to Luna too. She had no rights to monopolize his time like she had done.

She tried to do some kicks, balancing on her heels and toes to try not to fall. She tried to do the slow movements first, so that she could get used to it. She fell almost a few times, but managed to stay on her feet.
She repeated the movements several times and when she felt she could balance herself fairly well. She moved on to a higher speed. Her kicks swooshed through the air. She controlled her movements to find the exact timing. She fought of imaginairy foes, using only her feet to drive them off. She got so caught in her own fight that she didn't notice how well she was progressing in the techniques.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Nana come on take the poison out I'm the subject because I want to so please heal me up Luna." Arekku said waiting patiently there.

1/10
Ok Arekku. *she walks over to Areku and makes the hand signs for the diagnosis jutsu*

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:24 am
LunaBravenheart
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

1/10
Ok Arekku. *she walks over to Areku and makes the hand signs for the diagnosis jutsu*

2/10

She changes her combat chakra into medical chakra, and hands glowing green she places her hands over where she put the posion.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:25 am
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

1/10

2/10

She changes her combat chakra into medical chakra, and hands glowing green she places her hands over where she put the posion.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

3/10

Luna also activates the Byakugan, so she can measure Arreku's chakra flow while taking out the posion.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:26 am
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

1/10

2/10

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

3/10

Luna also activates the Byakugan, so she can measure Arreku's chakra flow while taking out the posion.

4/10
The diagnosis is completed and Luna figured out where and what kind of poision it was.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 am
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

1/10

2/10

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

3/10

4/10
The diagnosis is completed and Luna figured out where and what kind of poision it was.

5/10
She slwoly does the hand signs Arreku had done, making many mistakes the first time, because she had done it to fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:28 am
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

1/10

2/10

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

3/10

4/10

5/10
She slwoly does the hand signs Arreku had done, making many mistakes the first time, because she had done it to fast.

6/10
She does it again and does not make as many mistakes, she does it a third time and can do it the whole way through without messing up.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:29 am
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart
LunaBravenheart

3/10

4/10

5/10

6/10
She does it again and does not make as many mistakes, she does it a third time and can do it the whole way through without messing up.

7/10
She performs the hand signs, perfecyl now, and puts her hand on Arreku's arm, activating the jutsu.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games