Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 pm
Tarik is on his way to the east to find the stone but stops in a village on the way. There is a house with a demon warlord that he wants to visit first. He stops at the door and hesitates before knocking.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 pm
((Ok, thanks. I thought Tarik was still on the beach, but now I know he's not.))  

watertrainer21

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:18 pm
Tarik knocks at the door. A gruff voice answers, "who goes there?"

Tarik answers,"Tarik of the House of Moredred".

The owner of the house is hesitates, "There is no such heir to this house." The door opens with an angry demon behind the door. "Who speaks these lies?"

Tarik responds by taking a blade and cutting his hand. He spills his blood on the blade and gives it to the demon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:47 pm
Slayer laughed at The guardian of water " You think you could defeat me ?, i killed a guardian with poison and another one with my dagger , honesty you can not defeat me " He said in a calm tone

He saw the wind blades heading his way , He doges one but the other hits his shoulder makeing him step back " Grrrr you will pay for that guardian !! "

He focuses his enegry on his blade " You never seen me angry , well now its time to show you "

He focuses all his anger into his blade , which then begins to glow Red " guardian its time for you to die !!!"

He runs streight towards the guardian of water sword high in a arch " undead minons , Come to your master !!! "

He tells his master " Thank you "  

Slayer The Wise

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:56 pm
((Got my new modem - yeah! No more squinting at the ipod. FYI Wrath should be coming back. So with Skurai bucking for his job, it ought to be interesting.))

The demon takes the knife from Tarik and licks it. He then stares at Tarik, "How is this?" He leads Tarik into the house and they have a lengthy talk. He gives the other demon something and leaves. The other demon gives a ring to Tarik and he leaves.

Tarik continues to the east. He heads for Kiev (Russia) to find the stone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:23 pm
Sasori sees Slayer attack. She shoots a flame at Slayer to BBQ the minions. "back off Slayer."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:08 pm
Wrath walked thru the forest drawn to the new energy that he has been bothering him for so long then he sees a demon walking down a path, "hey you demon, were are you going? this area is restricted"

((hes talking to tarik))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:52 pm
Tarik looks at the demon. He was not use to being addressed in such a manner, having been King. He forgot he was on earth. He recognized the demon but he was a bit different, younger. He realizes that it is the younger Wrath before the wars, the one that served his grandfather.

"Hail demon keeper, I am just leaving your master's house on a mission of great importance. He gave me this ring to prove that I have his blessing and to do his bidding." He shows Wrath the ring with his family crest.  

Mario Dragon

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:27 am
((ConFuSed...to Wrath is with Tarik, who is in the woods, Me, Sasori, Onyx, and Elaise are on the beach, and Eiji is with Sukari in angel land...abd Slayer is trying to murdur us. how happy.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:13 am
Onyx's eyes snapped open and he sat up quickly, the world spinning to his senses. He groaned, lying back down. "I'm pretty damn sore at the moment," he muttered softly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Sasori says "oh, Onyx I'm glad you are ok. That low life Slayer is attacking us again and Tarik us getting away."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Onyx felt the Void form as he rose to his feet again, barely noticing his dizziness. He smiled slightly, an idea coming to him how to actually turn the dizziness into a weapon itself. He staggered and stumbled as if drunk towards Slayer. "Let's see you handle this style," he whispered.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:58 pm
Acos rolled onto her back and tried to sit up. It hurt a bit, but she was Ok. "Whe...where is Eiji? What happened?" she asked, looking around.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:08 pm
elaise glanced at oynx before rising her hand and sending a blast of water from the lake at slayer. be careful. she said to onyx telepathically, hearing acos she glanced around and smiled slightly at her before turning bsck to slayer.  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:06 pm
Onyx tilted his head back as if drunk, shooting a sudden grin at Elaise. Who says I don't know what I'm doing? he sent back.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games