Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 pm
Kasumi eyes open a few hours later and she sees Shoko. She smile as she rubs her cheek and watches her sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:34 pm
Smiling Shoko sleeps tightly regaining the necessary energy she needed after all that fighting she has been doing. Life has been so crazy lately. Waking up slowly Shoko opens her eyes just as slowly, fluttering them open she smiles when she see's Kasumi laying next to her rubbing her cheek.  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:39 pm
"Sorry I drifted off there, didn't mean to." Kasumi said with a little laugh and smiled as she kept rubbing her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:46 pm
"It's ok I always love cuddling with you." Shoko sayss cutely shifting her weight so she can huggle closer to Kasumi. This girl is the only person that can bring peace and loveliness into Shoko's life.  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm
"Yeah same, just wish I could feel it...metal skin sucks." Kasumi said with a sigh cause though it protected her, she couldn't feel any pain...physically, nor could she have the sense of touch.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:00 pm
NUR
"Oh I know you felt it." Shoko sits up so she isugging Kasumi in the sitting position the sheets fall from off her shoulders revealing she got into her comfy clothes before laying down with kasumi. Somehow Kasumi got in her comfy clothes as well.  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:03 pm
"If I could feel it I would have said I felt it silly." Kasumi said poking her forhead and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:19 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageShoko laughs and shakes her head. "Your so funny." She gets up to the side of the bed revealing her short shorts on. Her cave warm it doesn't effect Shoko all that much. it is actually quite comfortable in shorts and a tank top here. She scratches her head, messing up her hair a bit.

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:25 pm
Kasumi placed her hand on Shoko's cheeks and leaned close and kisses her lips and whispered. "Let me try this though." She said as metal began to flow out of her finger tips and they ran down Shoko's body and down her back, the coldness running down her body. The metal continued til it reached inside her shorts and covered her all down there. The metal split off and went down the front of her shirt and wrapped around her perfectly soft breasts. The metal finally stopped and Kasumi smiled and rubber Shoko's lips with her finger tip and whispers. "And there goes my metal skin, now just my soft warm, normal skin." She said seductivly as her metal 'skin' was touching Shoko in her most sensitive places.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:37 pm
NUR
Gasping Shoko bites her lower lip "I knew you could feel." She smiles while gripping onto Kasumi and pulling her own warm body close to hers. Shoko lets her hand and mouth inside her hands do all wonder they can to Kasumi's most special of areas. Shoko's head turned so she can kiss her wonderful love with the most soft and spectacular sensation ever imagined.  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:54 pm
Kasumi grabbed Shoko and pulled her onto the bed and under the sheets as they gave way to a night of passion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:23 pm
Both girls disappear into a lovely night only to awake later in the morning.

Waking up in the morning Shoko kisses Kasumi's cheek and smiles she is definitely rested up now. sort of. She looks at her lovely kasumi with watery eyes. Has she found wholeness?  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:25 pm
Kasumi had her arms around Shoko and kissed her lips back and whispers while their lips still touched. "Not bad for my first time huh?" She said with a smile and a laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:44 pm
"Not bad at all. Somehow that gave me energy for today." Shoko laughs and kisses Kasumi tightly pressing her lips to her sweetly soft lips.  

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 pm
Kasumi closed her eyes and kissed her back and rubbed her back as she intertwined her legs with Shoko's.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games