Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
(( Buawahaha I am back rofl ))

A shadowy figure appeared on what was the training grounds of his enemy's grounds, the ghostly figure looked at Kazuma and whispered "Kazuma"

((NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Kazumas head jerked towards the figure as he reconigzed the voice "Teddy? Ugh why won't you just die, is this cause I took a piss on your grave?" he said and raised an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:17 pm
Teddy motioned his head towards Kazuma, "Oh yea I forgot bout that, I am here to take revenge for that and hell you put me threw"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:26 pm
Kazuma pulled out a cross and held it at arms length and started to walk towards Teddy "AHHHHHHHHH IT BURNS!!!! DAMN MY DEMON" he telled as his skin on his hand fizzled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:38 pm
Teddy's ghost giggled as it pretended to die over and over "Ahh it doesn't burn , As of now Kazuma you will be haunted by me for the rest of your life"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:41 pm
Ryuuki stared blankly at the scene that was unfolding before him. What the f**k? he thought to himself. A ghost wasn't really something that you saw everyday.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:08 pm
Kazuma shrugged "How about I bring you back to life?" he said and held up a scroll, in it was every single jutsu that Hanzo Uchiha knew including Edo Tenshi.  

irishshamrock12

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:09 pm
[[ooohh he can't haunt you like that. Do it!]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:12 pm
The ghost looked at him " I am listening, If you could bring me back I promise to leave you alone and never bother any of you"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:16 pm
Kazuma smiled "I have in my posesion this scroll which Hanzo gave me that has all of the jutsu he know's including Edo Tenshi, I could get a body and bring you back to life" he said and twirled the scroll with his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:19 pm
The ghost nodded as it began leaning on a tree "But who's body are you going to get," he said as he thought of all the memory's with Hanzo.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:25 pm
Kazuma smiled "It will be a suprise" he said and laughed as he thought of who to sacrifice for Teddy to come back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:25 pm
The ghost giggled as he looked around "How about a kid named Ray from Sound"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:29 pm
Kazuma shook his head "No no one from another vilalge thats too risky, I don't want war" he said and thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:31 pm
Andrew a mere kid skipped to Kazuma and hugged him.

The ghost pointed to a little from Leaf but none of the students, "Kill him," he said  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:33 pm
Kazuma smiled at the little kid then suddenly the kid was tied to a tree "I have to learn the damn jutsu first and it will take a little it is s-ranked after all" he said and looked at the scroll.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games