Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image

"Very well Rose. I understand." Vexen said. Then she great fully took the fish and sat it to the side a few feat from them. Vexens paws lit up with heat and then a blast of black fire erupted from her body and hit the fish. Once the flames settled the fish was cooked. The smell of hot salmon made her mouth water. She looked to Lia. "Not at all, since I know who these people are. However you don't but thats ok. We learn to trust and after trust is ruined it is indeed hard to do so once more. Especially when lives are at stake. But Lia, Rose is going to be here just as she had been before. My point is neither of us are going anywhere and more are sure to come to the den looking for homes themselves. So you should not stress yourselves about us....Want some?" She gestured to the cooked fish.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:13 pm
"No I ate before, thank you though...IF you wanted it cooked I could have done that. "

looking back to Rose, she concentrated more than usual upon the situation

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:19 pm
Rose ignored the girl; she had gotten on her temporary bad side. She took a deep breath as she turned and walked away, singing. "Hey now, give me the meltdown, take it out on me this time around, I can feel the world spinning 'round. Hey now, give me the meltdown, take it out on me, don't let me down..." Rose had a habit of dabbling into her music-oriented power more often than she needed to, but she knew that Vexen was semi-used to her singing by now, so she didn't see it as much of a problem. She easily climbed into a tree and began to watch the two as she continued to sing. Lia was watching her. Yes?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:23 pm
User Image

Vexen when ahead and attacked the fish and between bites spoke. "I didn't want to bother you with it....You were already nice enough to nab it for me....Ah, don't worry about Rose. Sometimes she needs to relieve stress...Just as you do. You hunt aggressively, she tends to dissapear for awhile...or in this case, climb a tree and sing. I tend to torture prey. " Vexen flexed her wrist after she finished eating and stretched. "Lia, what do you enjoy doing?"

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:30 pm
Something tells me I should take offense to that, Rose muttered, frowning, and going silent. Instead, I'll plan revenge. She smoothly shifted back into wolf form and watched Vexen, the light piano melody that followed Rose around making another entrance. Besides hunting, she means, Rose added to Lia.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image

Vexen stared up at Rose. She had suddenly shifted forms again but she had no clue as to why. Vexen turned her gaze back to Lia. Vexen's ear twitched as she listened to the forest and the gentle play of Rose's melody.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:45 pm
"enjoy? What do you mean enjoy? "

She asked, turning around, but her eyes darted in between them, backing away until they were both in her view.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:49 pm
User Image

Vexen blinked. "Um, as in things you do for fun to please yourself. Swimming, running, playing with the pups?" Vexen was hardly looking at Rose but something else was getting her attention. The wind blew their way but she did not pick up any particular scent.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Y'know--things you like doing, things you do for fun. Like this! Rose then proceeded to jump down from the tree in a full-out tackle on top of Vexen. She looked over at Lia. If you join me, all will be forgiven. This woman needs some love.

((Okay, Im done with that now. XD Excuse me while I go eat dinner~!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 pm
Jumping back when Rose pounced on Vexen, she shrunk away and crouched down nervously, not used to such actions.

"I don't really get what youare trying to do??? As for enjoy, no, nothing I truly know of, just do what I need to and that is all.... a job"

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:53 pm
((What happened while I was gone?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:56 pm
"Get you more involved with your fellow packmates as well as make Vexen smile," Rose responded, licking Vexen. "Its called multitasking. You should try it."

((The Elder entered the scene, now we're at the lake.
Hihi, I'm Brili. ^^ ))  

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:03 pm
User Image

((Wow, alot, I suppose but your back at the Den pup sitting if that helps. I'm still working on HW so I'll be on for awhile longer.))

Vexen fell back on the ground and let out a surprised yelp. "Oh my-! Rose!" Vexen had not known she would do that but it was a great example actually. "And this..is an example of how you use your skills from your day job to have fun....Now..." Vexen rolled Rose onto the ground and sat ontop of her. "This works better for me..." Then she turned her eyes on Lia. "I find methods like these easier to work off stress and being pack leader is indeed a 24/7 job...However, you have to know when your stress is straining you, then you have to find way to cut loose." Vexens ears turned, she thought she heard something...probably a rabbit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 pm
"I think I'll sit this one out."

She responded nervously, and moved over to the water and slightly away. laying down and staring into the clearness below her, she closed her eyes momentarily. She didn't understand their fun, there was never time for fun, even this was counterproductive to her...

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:07 pm
"Point proven," Rose added. Her tail wrapped around Vexens and she tried pulling Vexen backwards. "Gr, my plan was turned against me!" She looked over at Lia. "Well, arent you going to avenge me?" she asked playfully. She noticed the sound as well. Well..It could be our imagination..or my sister...or your puppets?

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games