Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katsuro Kamisama xxxxKusagakurexxxxSanninxxxxThe Winged Wolf

xxxxThe past is another page turned in a chapter of your life…

The hardships I have gone through are what turn the pages.xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe wolf waits alone, amidst the midnight chill.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe lifts his head and unleashes an eerie howl;
A melody that breaks the night's peaceful silence,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And a dreaded warning to all his enemies.xxxx

Katsuro at this point did not know who was friend or foe. His Family and clan are almost completely wipe out, just because the world hated on them. Because their judgment was not right. He felt rage building up inside him. But he kept it in just for a last case of events. He slowly approach the door as he open the door. He glance at the clone as he seem to look very familiar To him. Shadows lingered around him as it covered most of his body. some parts around his face was covered by the shadows, but his eyes seem to glow in threw it. His darkness in him was growing little by little.

xxPower…is something that all desire…without hardships, none can be achieved.xx

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 pm
"Welcome to my village. What do you need help with?" Nanashi asked Katsuro. He had a pleasant grin on for him.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katsuro Kamisama xxxxKusagakurexxxxSanninxxxxThe Winged Wolf

xxxxThe past is another page turned in a chapter of your life…

The hardships I have gone through are what turn the pages.xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe wolf waits alone, amidst the midnight chill.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe lifts his head and unleashes an eerie howl;
A melody that breaks the night's peaceful silence,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And a dreaded warning to all his enemies.xxxx

Katsuro just looks at the clone as the shadows around pass by, revealing who he was. He smirk at him as he knew this chakra from before. "Well, that is simple. I wish to gain power. To hold my revenge on the clan that was wipe out once. I wish to gain power under my banner and make my word law to most people. I wish to join your village and gain that power." He said as his tone was cold. Something about him change all of a sudden. His power hungriness got to him and his clan's history of how it got wipe out. He felt darkness in him. His heart felt like it stop, but was beating at the same time. This world he was born to, he hated it because of how the world treated his clan.

xxPower…is something that all desire…without hardships, none can be achieved.xx

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 pm
(This aint a clone. Its an after image XP)

"Hmm, ok, why not." Nanashi said, filling out the paper work. "And what rank were you previously?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:54 pm
(lol, I see now...XD)

Katsuro look at him with that same smirk. "Sanin or S-rank." He said, throwing the S-rank out just to show him that he was to be taken lightly. But since he has to listen to this person for now, he will be doing what he is told. He may not like it, but he will have too. "Is their anything you need to know about me?" he said as his tone was dark, but calm at the same time. But the only thing he feels right now, deep down inside him, was rage.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:23 pm
Gage walked into the office but waited silently by the dor after seeing that the Otokage was busy and it was rude to interupt anyone let alone a superior officer  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:31 pm
"Just your name, and you'll be all registered as an Oto shinobi." Nanashi said scribbling quickly. He took into recognition of Gage at the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 pm
Gage didnt want to bother the otokage so when he glancedat him he merely pointed at the water scrolls sitting on a shelf then pointed to himself before giving a questioning glance,hopefully he would get the picture. Gage then took notice of the other man as his brain went into high gear,he heard him speak and he had a icey tone laced through every word he spoke,some scars,barely a tan and a foreign hair style this man obviously is high ranked,from an unusual clan and a foreigner here in the village due to the dried dust caked on the back of his shoes  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:53 pm
Katsuro look over at the boy as he had never seen this person before. He had a cold stare on him. He did not care right now for anyone right now, only power is what he needed. He wanted to have so much power. The power to avenge his own dead clan. He knows that there are some still alive. But that did nto change the fact that his mother father and his sister died by ignorant scum that thought they were a threat. He will use his power to cast a shadow over the world. But he needs more power. He look back at the Otokage as his cold stare was still there. He herd what he said next as he just sighed. "My name is Katsuro Kamisama." He told him. He had no emotion in his tone. It felt dead and lost.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:34 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((You never saw my Byakuga, and I have you puppet Zabako

I never even told you my name, rank or any of that.))

((you didn't have to, there were ways of figuring it out via chakra level. Your headband *unless you stated otherwise, but I did meet you before with your mask on in the grass country so I can add up stuff from that encounter. And I did because you activated it pretty much at the start of the fight. * and I think you did say your name....if not I'll take that part out. But rank can be based on chakra level, which some of my puppets can read. And zaboko was destroyed completely by your braken dances and the explosions and other stuff, so there's no way you can have anything of him. There's nothing left))

(( I never where a headband, for my own reasons, go look at my base, I put it away and never went and got it back. You didn't know it was me, in fact you meta gamed recognizing it was me at the start of our fight. That was a sand anbu mask, also why do you insist on meta gaming all the damn time?? I clearly stated it was hidden behind my bang, plus you never even got a look at me with your sharingan, if so, I made sure I kept my distance, so you wouldn't know. Nope, never said my name, also you didn't beat me, so you didn't get that requirement for your mangekyo, it's a tie. You cant just auto know someones rank, you cant tell a charkra level, plus how easily I did all those high powered jutsu it would appear I was way off chuunin. It's called piece by piece, you didn't post it being completely obliterated either. Wow, your seriously cocky for someone who Bs there way out of alot of attacks that would've ended the fight, but whatever you brought me in an area where you had an advantage and still didn't hit me, that says something.

You can't just get ranked to jounin, I asked [seeing as I actually deserve to be promoted, been a genin for two years, not to mention been beating ninja like you for a while] and bb said only if you missed an exam that could happen, page 99 question box.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm
(K, Dizzle, you OOC in my office one more time, and I will make sure that if you ever go to get something in this guild, that you are shot down immediately. You accuse Shruikan of being a meta gamer, when you are a god moder. Every time Shruikan posted, he sought to see if what he was doing was legal, which it was for the most part. Of course he never hit you, because you were being ignorant to jutsu effects. So, don't post any more s**t in my office. There is a ******** chatroom for that s**t.)

"Ok, Katsuro, You may go and be a sannin of this village.....Wait...you mean Kamisama clan...like this?" He said as he unfurled his own wings. He would deal with Gage in a moment, but apparently this man was a cousin.

(Also, he did not just rank up to Jounin. Dizzle, he is taking an exam. And either way, he is more ready for one than you are, because he fended you off with a few low ranking techniques, and you had to use SS rank leveled and ranked jutsu to even do anything. As a sidenote, you do not have Zaboko the puppet, because it was destroyed.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm
Katsuro nodded his head as their was still clan members that were alive. He did not care still. He wanted all his members back alive. But he just gave a small smile to his cousin. He then felt a far off chakra that was so familiar to him. He look over at the Kage and smirk. "Well, it was fun meeting you, but I have to go." He said as he run out the door to the gates.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:50 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel had nearly toppled from his perch in the ceiling when the figure had entered and reported that there was likely an intruder in the village. He had caught himself and apparently been ignored, or missed completely. Shaking his head at their seeming lack of awareness, he had stayed silent, until the next major shock for the jounin came.
Katsuro Kamisama was a familiar face to the man. The darkness swirling about him was not. What on earth.. Katsuro-sensei...when did you descend into the darkness? Now worried about what had happened outside of the room, Ronnel slipped out once more, pulling his hood down low to hide the fringe of his silver hair and his gold shot eyes. Now would be a bad time to be spotted. Luckily that's just an afterimage... He ghosted out of the chamber, trying to find some trace of familiar chakra.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:33 pm
Smoke filled the empty room, obscuring everything within it from sight. When the smoke cleared, a scroll and a note laid on Nanashi's desk. The scroll had the seal of Sand with a slash through it sealing it shut, and the note was blank except for a kanji that read :Chakra:.
If Nanashi channeled chakra into the note, the following message would appear.

Hey Kashiim. Though I don't know if you remember that name yet.. I hpe you do. Anyway, it's the world's most annoying medic again, only this time, I have a request. Look after this scroll for a while would you? If you ever need medical help, what's in this scroll would definitely help you out, but please, don't use it unless it's an emergency. Oh, and you won't have to worry about me bugging you to remember Suna anymore.
Ja ne, Ronnel.

Ronnel-again

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

A slight knock was heard from the side of the door. The sound wasn't that of skin hitting the wooden door, but that metal. "Nanashi-kun! You there?" the voice asked from the other side of the door.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff