Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 pm
Ty lowered his head."Shut up."He vanished as he reappeared with his hand on Oroamis coller."You know nothing about me!!Don't ever judge me again!! Wanna know why these ninja deserve to die?When I was younger my parents were killed by rouges,so now I will kill every last one of them."Tys face filled with a menical grin."They will all die,its just a matter of time."Ty then let go of Oroami as he walked over to Rain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:30 pm
"You know nothing of pain, I watched my entire family obliterated by rogues, but unlike you pathetic people I choose not to hold grudges. I understand that what happens happens because it is meant to make us stronger!" Oroami Growled as he melted away into a shadow. All of Oroami's loved ones were murdered constantly, he could be like TY and kill for revenge, but he chose to get revenge by saving those who just needed a helping hand.  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:20 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

"You killed someone?" Zeramaru said surprised, intact so surprised he dropped his tools.

Zeramaru then picked up his tools and started adding some more things to the puppet. "Oroami you have to admit he is a bit like me." he said looking straight down into his work.

Zeramaru then turned to face Ty "hopefully you see your error, you may not be as lucky as me." Zeramaru said then he noticed that they were about to leave and he just respectfully bowed.

Inside he felt horrible, he too was about to extract his revenge. Zeramaru was preparing to destroy the man who tried to kill him once he just did not want to say it in front of the boy.

((17/20. Zeramaru did this as the events happened I aint talking to air.))

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:33 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Suddenly Zeramaru worked with speed he needed to be done before Oroami could return for he knew Oroami wont let him do what he wishes to do.

Zeramaru coupled together some scales of snakes and started to thin them out and cover it with nail polish which he glued as finger nails. "A bit too shiny but its fine." he said

((18/20.))

Making the last few weaponry effects was plain and easy. He used his palm's flamethrower and heated six small blocks of steel and then he carved the sight of the cannons out of them.

((19/20))

Being careful not to dent his cannons he heated them and welded on the sights. He started to heat and cool the metal of the puppet to harden it but he made sure he did not make it brittle.

((20/20))

Zeramaru then quickly unrolled his scroll and sealed the puppet "mignonette" in it. He pulled out a pen and then he wrote on a small sheet of paper.

Oroami, I'm sorry but I have to leave and do something. I know you never approve of killing but I am convinced I must do this. Hanzo took my eye a year ago and I need it back he will do nothing but evil with it. We both have seen the horrors of a misused sharingan, Blade almost destroyed the cloud village and I know Hanzo has a bad link with power, I have to stop him. Your friend Akasun Zeramaru

If Zeramaru could cry he would have by now but he looked up and then he started to leave.

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:36 am
((!!! WTF... who angered Pyro?!?! That guy is a fairly good RPer when I was chunin and he can give you a run for your money... well the message is mostly for TY... ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:11 am
Ty smiled and then noticed Zenmarua had left. He quickly signaled to Rain that they were leaving as him and Rain bolted through the door.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:50 pm
Nanashi's shadow clone approached the door to the experiment room, where Zeramaru could be found most of the time. He tried opening the door, but found it to be locked. The clone knocked loudly in order to get Zeramaru's attention. "Zeramaru." It called against the door. "Could you train three genin puppet users, or possibly give me some scrolls to teach them with." It finished and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Ty stopped bye real quick as he was headed to the hospital.He saw Oroami and the dead boy. Ty quickly walked over and grabbed the mans head band.Ty walked out with teh head band as he tied it around his right leg right below his kunai holester.As he exited the room he vanished.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan's clone stopped in front of the hut, body in hand. "I wonder if this is the place the person Havock would live, it seems his style" The clone said to itself, it was confused on where to go. Ryugan had only told then to the most eerie looking place in the sound. The clone approached the hut slowly, seeing a creepy looking sign on the door. The clone then dropped the body in front of the door and kicked the door. This was to alert the ninja of the presence of the body.

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:04 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru started to walk towards his experimentation room, not the hut but he noticed a corpse in front of the hut.

"Now thats very interesting." He mumbled as he walked towards the hut and then he carefully attached strings onto the corpse and dragged it allong into the experimentation room, he did not want to be disturbed so he left the present and a scroll on the outside of his door then he locked it.

The present had a tag. "To Hideo, I had to separate you from Arashi at birth because I knew something might go wrong and something did.

- Zeramaru"

While inside the room he used a blade to cut open the corpse and remove its internal organs he was still debating on what to do with the corpse.

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:22 am
Sypher was in a drunken stuppor as he was walking around, he eventually found an ominous place. He decided this would be a great place to hang out, and he knocked on the door as he figured that was the polite thing to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru looked at the door and then he initially thought it was Alice or Ty so he walked and opened it.

"What the?" he exclaimed seeing sypher. "I thought you were dead already." Zeramaru said since it was ages since he last saw his former partner.

Zeramaru went back inside and then placed the body in storage with the arms and other human parts he collected.

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:47 pm
(DAMN YOUR BACK)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm
(NO !!!)  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:01 pm
(sigh dis is gonna be difficult)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games