Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

xxM yxxe n i m i e sxxs h a l lxxb o wxx a txxm yxx f e e t x.x.x.

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxxx"The stench of a coward wreaks from your tainted soul ..."

"Yor death shall be swift but indeed painful."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxSaninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan came back to the are and looked to finish one of his weapon styles, seeing as he was of the proper rank.[1/11]

Ryugan snatched the scroll from his ninja pouch and began to read through it, he couldn't leave anything out seeing as if he truly wanted to perfect the style he would need to know everything. [2/11]

Ryugan finished reading through the scroll and tossed it to the side of him, his right hand grasping a katana sheathed on his waist.[3/11]

He then swiftly yanked it out of it's sheath, looking upward toward the skies as he began to fiercely slice at the air. [4/11]

Ryugan dashed forward and bounced off the wall, doing a tri-slice at the air as he lingered in mid-air, once landed Ryugan jumped up in a spiral slice. [5/11]

" Double sword technique" Ryugan shouted, grabbing yet another katana from his waist, he began to twirl it around in his hands before begining his targetless slashing. [6/11]

Ryugan raised his blades to the sky and began to twirl them before letting the take course in the air. Ryugan then took out two additional blades and slash at the air with them. [7/11]

Ryugan forcefully tossed the two blades he was holding into the wall, and ran up, jumping off those blades and grabbing the gyrating blades in mid air before landing on the ground. [8/11]

Ryugan twirled one sword, then quickly threw it into a wall with the other swords. [9/10]

He then threw the other blade he was holding close to the same sword. [10/11]

"The final test" Ryugan said, stretching out his hand as he pointed it at the blades. They began to wiggle then suddenly pulled out from the wall and soared toward Ryugan, who caught one and dropped the others. "Hmmm.....Mastered" Ryugan said smirking. [11/11]

[The Infinite One Sword Style (Mugen Ittōryū) Mastered]

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

►►►► Compassion is for the weak..Mercy no longer exist ◄◄◄◄

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:12 pm
(Enter, Nosferatu)

Nosferatu quickly entered the vicinity of the Kaguya Manor, removing the seal of entry from inside his shirt. He pressed it to the flame wall, allowing him entry to his home. It was an odd sort of house key, if you thought about it; modern day defenses like that would be like armed laser systems. He stepped into the first dojo area, and didn't see Ryugan anywhere. Odd. He hoped that Ryugan wasn't in the place only he could enter, but as he stepped into the second dojo, he knew it was the case. Nosferatu allowed his chakra to flow, so that Ryugan would have no choice but to sense him here. The fact that he possessed one of Ryugan's seals of entry should be enough proof that he was a member of their family. However, Nosferatu figured that it wouldn't be enough; he prepared himself to draw his katanas at a moment's notice against his own brother. The thought made the lump rise in his throat again, but he forced the lump back down so that his voice wouldn't crack when he needed to speak with Ryugan.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 pm
((You gonna post in the SFA))

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxSaninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Suddenly, Hundreds of blades begin to fall all around Nosferatu, surrounding him in rows upon rows of metal blades. Ryugan would suddenly appear, his eyes beaded as they focused in on the intruder, Ryugan didn't want to believe someone with such an annoying name was his relative, what was they'er father thinking. He was standing gracefully on one of the blades handle tips, his arms folded as he simply gazed at the ninja he deemed "unworthy" of his blood. Ryugan flipped his hair behind his back, smiling at his Noseferatu as his Byakugan activated. " You drew you katana against an enemy far superior in swordsmanship...not smart at all" Ryugan said, dashing toward him with one blade in hand, the blade was Tenkaraisei, not yet released but it possessed the same power in durability of reinforced steel. If he truly his relative, he would find someway to make him remember, or die trying.

The Infinite One Sword Style (Mugen Ittōryū) (Stage nine activated)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:48 pm
(Just did. I don't have internet availability all day, and I can't use it on sundays, so I'm sorry if I throw a hatchet in your guys' time schedules.)

"Not an enemy, Ryugan.....I drew blades against my brother." He leaped to the side to avoid Ryugan's initial slash. Nosferatu was aware that his brother possessed the Byakugan, so he would have to be wary of that. He himself had no training at all besides the regular academy jutsu. Here he was, practically defenseless against his Sannin brother...the odds were looking less than good. Nosferatu, however, had a couple of tactics to make his brother remember. He wasn't about to unveil them yet; he hoped for now that his brother would recognize the fighting style, and remember by that. Even after his years of practice when Ryugan was away, Nosferatu had only been able to summon bones from his elbows and palms. He didn't know that he already could summon the palm blades necessary for the Dance of the Willows, but he'd find out soon enough. "You're in deep s**t when I make you remember who I am, you know that?"  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:58 pm
((DUDE we have to get your BIO straightened out XD You got it ALL wrong XD))

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
Suddenly Ryugan vanished from sight, the image of him faded and suddenly he was behind his "brother" his sword at his neck as suddenly all the blades in the area lifted from the ground and pointed in their direction. Ryugan smirked evilly, he knew what to expect next but he would give his relative a fair warning to do otherwise. " Don't do what your thinking..or I'll kill you now..you can't be my relative because this was fairly easy.." Ryugan was a master of the shadows and could literally turn someones own shadow against him, for where there were shadows, Ryugan could easily "warp" through, and if it were to go unnoticed it would be the end of his foes.

Junsei Kage Hokousha (Perfect Shadow Walker)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:04 pm
(I know. I just guessed. XD I'm thinking about changing my name, too....Nosferatu is an annoying a** name to type all the time.)

"Well, my first impulse would be to stab you with bones from my back, as you used to tell me you'd teach me how to do, but since you left the Mist Village, I never really got the chance to learn it. So, Regula and I followed you here. It was tough, but I never imagined that you'd forget about me, Ryugan, especially not after the nasty scar you gave me...you never forget those who you defeat, so that if you see their faces again, you can mercilessly destroy them if they challenge you again." Nosferatu said plainly. He was certainly under the impression that Ryugan would very quickly kill him, but he had no way of knowing whether he would or not. "Since you have my life very well placed in your hands, I don't see how I'm in a position to retaliate anyway." Nosferatu said with a chuckle.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:11 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
Ryugan sighed, releasing the swords as he took the blade from his neck. "I remember you..I did the whole time..I just get bored...alot" The swords hit the ground simultaniously, a loud clanging sound ran through the whole area. but through it Ryugan managed to stay calm. "So where do we start first.." He stated calmly, he wish Regula could join them also but, he didn't feel like fetching him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:16 pm
Upon hearing Ryugan's confession, Nosferatu began to shake. He began to twitch, and the blood began to rush to his head. From where Ryugan was standing, it would appear that he was fuming uncontrollably, that he'd spin around at any moment with a slice aimed right for Ryugan's throat. Nosferatu said not a word as he sat there, twitching and appearing to restrain himself. It was a really convincing act; he was faking the whole thing. If Ryugan was going to ******** with him, he was going to ******** with Ryugan.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:23 pm
((Please change the name XD)

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

User Image

User Image

User Image
Ryugan was aware of everything and thanks to his styles reading muscle activity was a synch. He caught his hand almost immediately and before anyone could react, he simply simply brought his other arm over and hit his elbow with excruciating power, causing his arm to break on contact. His bone pertruded out his arm and Ryugan simply sighed before forcefully kicking his brother in the back, sending him flying into the row of swords. " Fix your arm..." Ryugan scolded , sitting back down. He then heard a buzz in his ear transmitter, he nodded and left off, leaving a shadow clone to help out his brother.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:22 pm
(Changed. XD)

Cen grimaced as Ryugan broke his arm. However, that wasn't all of it. After his brother kicked him at the row of blades, he had to tilt the katana in the arm he COULD use sideways in order to slow himself down enough. His feet pressed parallel with the blades, making it so that the edges didn't slice through his shoes. Cen lowered himself to the ground, and turned to see Ryugan make a clone and leave. "Well...." He began speaking to the clone as he pushed the bone back into his arm, clenching his teeth and tensing himself the entire time. The pain was extraordinary, but it was something Cen had learned to cope with over the years. Once the two bone parts were touching, the natural bone regeneration of the Kaguya took into effect, and the bone was stitched back together. "If we're going to train, we better start with the basic Dance of the Willows."  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 pm
((Change it to koukotsu, it means hard bone in jap))

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

User Image

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxSanninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan came back into the dojo, it was apparent that he hadn't done a thing. Ryugan had got to his destination an noticed that there was no commotion, so he cam back to his home. He knew his brother had to follow in his footsteps..he had to dominate every opponent he came across, as he did. Ryugan's right hand began to dig around in his ninja pouch, soon after he snatched out a scroll and began to toss it in his hand. "It holds the following Kaguya jutsu only I know... Aibori-hou (Ivory Cannon), Akuma Biyoku (Demon's tail), Shageki Sawarabi No Mai (Dance of Shooting Fern), and Zenmenteki Hone Gusoku(Complete Bone Armor)...But first...you have to learn the basics..." Ryugan first put the scroll back in the pouch, then hid right arm came over his chest, it's open palm faced his left, and his left hand came in under his right, it's open palm facing his right. "......Yanagi no Mai!!!" Suddenly, large bone spikes emerged from the palms of Ryugan's hand's, he quickly swiped the air with both fluidly, turning into an aerial front flip spinning slash before sliding on the dojo floor to stop himself, right in front of his little bro. "..Your turn.." Ryugan then straightened his posture, awaiting his little brother to try.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox slid open the dojo door and made his way inside. He always kept the seal Ryugan had gave him within his pocket. He activated his Byakugan to see if anyone was home. After spotting Ryugan's chakra and another's, Velox made his way into the dojo they were in. There was swords crazily scattered about. "What in the hell happened here?" he asked with a chuckle. He looked at Ryugan. "You wouldn't happen to know Rain's Mirror Image Taijutsu would you?" he asked Ryugan straight forward.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:58 am
At first, Koukotsu merely copied his brother's movements slowly, and with patience. He wasn't about to rush himself when he had a month to prepare for the exams. His movements were slow, and somewhat fluid in his first attempt to copy the Dance of the Willows.

(1/6)

By now, he could get only a tiny portion of the sequence down fluidly. Koukotsu was testing his speed and fluidity in the dances before he actually attempted them full speed. When he was finished with the slow, fluid practices, he would try the full blown dance.

(2/6)

Koukotsu merely chuckled; he was almost done with the fluidity portion of the dance, and it would only be a short amount of time before he was finished with the whole thing. At that time, he would go the dance full speed, and try as hard as he could not to mess up.

(3/6)

He had only one movement left; the cross slashing front flip, the last move of the dance. At first, Koukotsu knew it was impossible to slowly flip, so he did it normally. The young Kaguya threw himself forward into the air, doing a front flip, and slicing in an X-shaped pattern as he landed on one knee, and one foot, almost as if bowing to a king.

(4/6)

With the fluidity complete, all that remained was executing the dance full speed. Koukotsu ejected two bone blades from his palms, and began to swirl and slice in a deadly but accurate tornado of blades. He was going full speed now, and nothing could stop him besides himself...or, Ryugan, if he felt like it.

(5/6)

Koukotsu halted his spin, and quickly converted into a front flip. Like his brother, he slashed down with the spikes at the moment most suited for dealing damage, which was in mid flip, about one hundred fifty degrees from the floor. When Koukotsu finished, he gave Ryugan a grin, and said only, "That was a fun dance...I hope the rest of them are exciting like that."

(6/6)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:12 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

User Image

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxSanninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan shrugged his shoulder's at Velox, he was the last person he wanted to see in truth. " Why..Where's my brother and before you answer just got get him..then we'll talk." He sat down in his normal medetative stance, his arms stacked on top each other through the middle of his leg area. He gazed at Koukotsu, " Drilling finger bullets, go.." He scolded a bit, he wasn't irritated just bored.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox sighed. He made his way back to the front door and opened it. He stuck his head outside and took in a deep breath through his nose. He then walked back to where Ryugan was at. "He's on his way," he stated with a smile.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games