Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:52 pm
Cheryl~

Walking through the walls made her shiver; literally. Why was the place so cold to her? Maybe it was because of her skin used to the warmth of the bed and not the cold. Her body shook like always and walked along maybe planning to run around so she can get some heat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:01 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

When no answer came, Justin stepped closer to his brother. "I thought you would at least remember how to treat new people here." Justin knew that Sigfried was always rude to people at times. He's just always so full of himself. Sometimes too much for his own good. "Just leave them be for the rest of today, unless you need to quench your thirst of course. You can mess with them tomorrow all you want."

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:20 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessibelle, being like the youngest and more vulnerable. She walked towards the voice of her older sister and stopped, hearing the words that were spoken. A shadow was appearing by her. She gasped, then covered. She continued to look and hear. Then, a guy talked cold to another one. Then, the guy whom she helped appeared also. She was surprised that he was being so cold and..well, distant. Jessibelle awaited their different paths and she came out. She looked at Lenah. Jessibelle looked at the cold, ruthless man, that was also handsome and she scowled at her. She flipped her head and stomped off. One, she is deathly, highly afraid. Second, he could kill her. So, she decided to leave. Jessibelle wanted--and haven't--seen Cheryl. She misses her so. Jessi pasted few halls, few more pictures. Then, she found herself jogging, holding Momi-kun in her hand. He was flying through the air, losing grip with her fingers. She stopped and she heard footsteps. She reacted fast and looked to find her sister. She put on a big smile and ran to her and totally--yes, a huge one--glomped her. "Helloowww Cherie!!"

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC: ]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:24 pm
Cheryl~

" Oh!... Hello Jessy." She kinda of laughed. Yes... Cheryl's nickname is Cherry for Jessibelle. She laughed at that.. Cherry seemed better than Cheryl if ya ask her. " How ya doing?" She asked her petting her silky smooth hair.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image

Jessibelle looked at Cherie. Yes, Jessi gots nicknames for everyone in this family. Even her dad. She giggled childishly and shook her head. "I help a vampire earlier~" She said. Yes, Jessi doesn't keep things away from Cherie. Others.. They are too blunt, mad, scary when she tells them. Cherie barely does anything. If she does, she hides it well. Jessibelle hugged Momi-kun. You know what? She has never washed that rabbit. It was the same since she got. That was back when she was four, or three. She loved him. It was hers. No one else touches him. If they do, Jessibelle will have a fit and smack anyone who does.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:53 pm
Cheryl~

She had a nice smile on and hugged Jessibelle. " That is so sweet of you, you should be proud of yourself; I know something good will happen in return to people who do good deeds." She had a nice smile like a mother to Jessibelle. She believed that people who do good deeds expect great things in return; bad people get horrible things in return. " Oh Oh, your bunny is dirty, want me to make him clean for you? If your uncomfortable at that, we can wash him together?"  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image

See? Cherie is awesomely nice! She smiled at her. Then, she asked bout Momi-kun. Washing it. She became the sweet gal. Then, she turned mean. "No!" She hollered. "You'll wash away our memories!" She closed her eyes and clutched him in her arms. Jessibelle hated when people asked to wash, touch, or even hold. Oh dear god, hold him? That's over the top. Jessibelle loved him. Don't people see that? She calmed down and opened her eyes again and looked at Cherie. "I mean.. n-no. Momi-kun is fine the way he is.." She said, in a tone of sorriness.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:01 pm
Cheryl~

She was so shooked hearing the yell from Jessibelle... she forgot about hr relationship with the bunny.. she now had a sorrowful look. " Sorry... I guess I said stuff I shouldn't.. I only wanted to help.. that was all." She had her hand clutching her arm and looking down in disgrace.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:08 pm
User Image

Jessi looked up. She let her meanness attack Cheryl. She felt really bad. She looked at her. "No! No! It's fine Cherie~ I know, but sometimes, us humans forget things. It's normal." She said with a smile on her face and she hugged Momi and smiled again. Her tummy growled. "Do they even have food here Cherie?" She asked.

[[OOC: Omg. I was thinking, like someone could totally wash/take/etc with her bunny. I mean, It's up to you~ ]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:11 pm
Cheryl~

" I was actually going to the kitchen too, lucky enough I know where it is thanks to a few kind people." she had her finger over her lips and a wink. " Your the only one knowing it from me so far I think? The sisters are very smart and they'll figure out." She winked and had a chuckle. " Just follow me.. it's not that hard once your used to it." She said walking off slowly.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:15 pm
User Image

Jessi's face lit up. She smiled at her. She follwoed her dear sister. Without saying one-word. She simply nodded. Jessi was like the duckling, and Cheryl, the mama duck. Jessibelle smiled at her. Walking with her, to eat. They do have human food. She isn't gonna open the fridge and find some served head..?

[[OOC: GTG, Got too late for me. D:! See ya tomorrow. <3 ]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:18 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages.....

((Sorry, I was at work))

Hotaru, who had been watching this entire situation with extreme amusement, just burst out laughing when Sigfried summoned up shadows behind him. Under normal circumstances she would be afraid of this but she knew better. Raising her chin proudly, Hotaru strode forward and stood before him about five to seven inches away, looking up at him with fierce green eyes, her hair a flamming river tumbling down her back.

"I'm not afraid of you. Wanna know why? Gee, maybe that's because the instant one of you ******** fang-faces hurt me or my sisters outside of feeding off of us, our father will call off the treaty and he WILL ally himself with other races and mount a full blown assault on you leeches."

Hotaru smirked up at him.

"Ya know, all that grandstanding you did earlier is for people who are, say, lacking something. Are you lacking something, Sigfried? Poor baby. Why don't you go running to mommy to see if she'll make it all better?"

But it still explodes.....

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 pm
: D! I stay on. For a bit~ <3
Lol.
:3

Till, I crash.

And, Kuni~ <3
It's FINE. <3
Lol.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...
User Image((Wow Nessie xd do you hate me or something? xd Jessi is soo mean crying ))

Realizing the stupid vampire wasn't going to do anything, Lenah took that moment to sneak off. All she wanted to do was go home. She was lost again so she found a closet, brought her knees up, and rested her head on them. She saw Jessi out of the corner of her eyes, but was too afraid to say anything because that freak might have lashed out at her instead.I hate this place...she thought angrily. She didn't even notice Hotaru.

That jacket was soo yesterday...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:23 pm
Cheryl~

She held onto Jessibelle's hand and made sure that her other hand was carrying her sweet bunny. " Hey... is your momi doing ok at this household?" she asked continuing to walk down the stairs to the kitchen waiting for Jessie to answer.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games