Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:07 pm
"Good landing," I said laughing. I jumped off the branch and landed on my feet. Instead on staying on my feet, my knees buckled underneath me. I fell down and began laughing again. "Looks like you're rubbing off on me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
"Only cause you didn't roll..... I fall enough to mak a good landing every once in a while.." I laughed, standing up and looking around. Nothing out of the usual.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:02 am
I nodded and laughed. "Well, might as well start the journey back to the boundary. Shouldn't take that long." I mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:28 am
I smiled and nodded, heading back towards the boundary line, Yoko following behind me. That weird feeling was gone, but something still didn't feel exactly right. So strange....  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:33 pm
I wait patiently by the boundary line, waiting for the two girls I would accompany to arrive. It was nothing to wait. I had waited for months at a time in the Earth, though time for me then was nothing but existing. Know, I was actually feeling excited about being able to do what I was created for.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:41 pm
We reached the boundary line and I looked around for Knight. I spotted him and I scampered over. "We need your help." I said hopefully, my big blue eyes shining. I itched the scars on my cheek nervously as I told him the story of the strange creature we had fought.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 pm
I smiled, looking around. Don't ask me why I smiled... Cause I honestly don't know. I looked towards Yoko and Knight as they talked, before looking around again, expanding my sense outwards  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:22 pm
As I waited for Knight's reply, I sniffed the air. I could smell a light. I jumped up and pulled my sword from my stocking. Looking around, I saw a light breeze. It was almost like a ghost, whipping around like a whirlwind. I wondered if anyone else saw it, but no one else seemed to move.
'Oh great' I though, 'now they probably think i'm crazy. did I just imagine that?' I asked myself.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:25 pm
I listened carefully as she told me of their strange creature. "Do you wish for me to accompany you in case such creature attacks again?" I watched as she flinched away from the light orb. "Don't pay them any attention. They are simply the souls of those that are leaving this world. It is best you ignore them, lest you give them a reason to stick around."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm
"Um, Okay," I said, ducking as one swiped over my head. "But we would love if you accompanied us. We also want your help as to find out what the creature was and why it was following us."
I returned my sword to my stocking and swiped a clear case around the whisps.  

gandygirl

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:35 pm
I nodded. "It would be my pleasure to come with you. Two ladies like yourselves shouldn't have to travel alone, even if you are capable of protecting yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:45 pm
I blinked looking around as the mysterious light orbs seemed to following a flow we couldn't feel. I side stepped one and ducked under another. "Thank you Knight... I've seen those creatures before, though I didn't know what they are called.... They weren't violent like that either.... You know where the Great Gorge is... no?" I stay crouched, seeing on how the orbs of light seemed to be floating at higher altitudes.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:56 pm
"Vicious little things." I mumbled. I stared at them and then looked back at Yuima. "Great Gorge?", I asked confused. I had no idea what she was talking and I kept looking back at the whisps. I made the glass case smaller and watched them twirl around.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:04 pm
"What..? You've never been out of the forest before...?" I tilt my head glancing at Yoko with simple curiosity. I smile, before picking up a stick from the forest floor and finding a bare patch of dirt. She drew a line, labeling one side dark and one side light before naming individual landmarks, like the forest edge and the Great Gorge. "It's not that far form the west exit of the forest...."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angel_of_bloodlust

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:25 pm
I nod, watching the spirits flow up to the upper sky. Light orbs mixed with dark obs, the side they came from meaning nothing to them. Only in death could they be at peace with each other. "So, when do we leave?"  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games