Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 am
((i kept on deleting/changing my posts so i could have the right one with my little freeze problem, so im just gonna say i woke up))

Zann could suddenly feel when Professer Strum released the spell. He couldn't believe his ears. "I could've...died? If only I have control over my powers, I could've saved myself. Do you know how I can control my powers, Professer Strum?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 am
"Well it could be that you just need to focus the energy. You might have to use spells for now, see because if you give an ability a name it gets easier and easier to use. Right now I can't get into too much detail but since you have my class it should be easy to help you," Strum said, "So is there anything else you might need? I've got enough energy left for one more spell."  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:32 am
Shayne laughed and focused his mind, shielding his thoughts from anyone and everyone. It was an incredibly difficult technique, and all students would be required to practice it. He held his sword high, and slid his foot out in front of him. With a burst of speed that left created a cloud of dust in his wake, Shayne charged towards his master and mentor, aiming for his hip, then at the last moment, slipped past him and struck at his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 am
Zann thought about what Strum said. "Hm. Ill try naming the ability. And, no, I don't need anything more." Zann left the room and got ready for his next class.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:37 am
((When does the first class start?))

When Zann got in his room, he thought of what to name his ability. How about...Radahka. Yes, it has a nice ring to it. Zann tried making a fireball in his hand. "Radahka" he said. Almost immediately, a little wisp of fire appeared in his hand. And then it was gone. He tried again, and this time a small fireball appeared for a good ten seconds. "Ganga" Zann said, but nothing happened. Zann closed his hand and the fire was extinguished. "I'll have to think of a word for that" Zann said to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:21 pm
((what happened? nobodies posted all day))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:32 pm
(Sorry was playing City of Villains all day)

Luke was listioning to Zann conferstion."This is intresting, I may have to keep my eye on this one." Then Luke went back reading his book.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:11 pm
Seeing that the situation with Zann was now under controle, Hana moved on, continuing her explorations. After a few minutes, she sensed another presense in the school that felt vaguely animal... curious, she followed the feeling until she came to the living quarters wing. She saw the light on under the door of one of the rooms - the room that she sensed the presence in.
She wasn't used to taking the initiative when it came to meeting people, but that was one thing she was determined to work on, so this was a good opportunity. Hesitantly walking up, she knocked softly.

[TAG: Shane]  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:09 am
((Merry Christmas everybody!))
Zann walked into the training room. Targets magically popped out of the ground. "Radahka!" Zann said and threw fireballs at them. He only hit two out of the five. He practiced more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:33 pm
((And a very Merry Christmas to you too!))

Lucien braced himself for the blow to his hip that Shayne was orchestrating, and defended in a respective manner. But, to Lucien's surprise, Shayne stopped mid-blow and landed a hit on his back. Lucien staggered forward, but regained composure. "Very good, my son. Let's see you fool me again." he said as he charged forward, spun, and performed a midair twist of his hand that he was sure Shayne could not block.

((PS: the "my son" comment is a figure of speech, like an elder talking to a boy.))  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:41 pm
After exploring the grounds, Shane had not found anything of interest, though he had found a cozy hole in the ground in a clearing of the woods. After his exploration, though, he had returned to his quarters to rest a bit. Though he was a demihuman, he still got tired. He was laying on his bed in human form when he heard the knock. He jumped to a sitting position. "Who's there?" he asked, prepared for a fight if need be.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:56 pm
Shayne smiled when he made contact, and was happy to hear his old Master compliment him. For a split second, he let his guard down. That single second cost him, he saw the attack before he could react. His Master hit him in the chest and sent him flying through the air, landing 6 feet away. "Ow...Good one yourself." Shayne said, his eyes spinning. He jumped to his feet and shook his head to clear it. He ran, then lunged at his master, aiming for his thigh.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Hana heard a voice from within, asking who she was. She cleared her throat a little nervously an called back, 'My name is Hana Sakura.. I'm a student here. I sensed your presence, so i came to welcome you and introduce myself,' she added.
Part of her just KNEW this person was going to be on the hostile side, preferring to be left completely alone at all costs and would probably send her away. But the other part said to give him a chance- if she didn't try she'd never know.

((Merry Christmas!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:24 pm
Shane let out a sigh of relief. "Another student. That's good." he thought. "Come in, I guess." he told her in his medium-deep tone. Whoever she was, she couldn't be much worse than the elves who had enslaved his race. Anger bubbled up inside him as he thought about this. "No," he told himself in his head, "you have a visitor. Control your anger." he breathed deeply, then walked up to the door and opened it.  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:28 pm
After Lucien made contact, he laughed at Shayne's comment and prepared himself for the next attack. Lucien batted away the swipe at his thigh and counterattacked as he swung at Shayne's back. "Heh. He's good." he thought. "But, he's the Magical Combat instructor. I guess I should think no less."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games