Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Elstania Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:01 pm
Liz stopped, hiding herself as she felt someone coming. One of the good things about being a elf is that being in tune with your surroundings was a cinch  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 pm
Tip toeing, I walked to the end of a branch. I stopped and crouched down, looking around for Liz. I glanced around for Angel too, but she must have been hiding.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:36 pm
Liz moved forward slowly, her feet making near to no sound at all. She stopped, looking up at a tree, as she grinned from ear to ear, before letting her laser goggles fire at Yoko. Just as quickly, she ducked down and away, there one minute and gone the next.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:31 pm
"Hey!", I yelled giggling when a laser hit me. I lasered at the spot where the laser had come from and hoped I hit someone. I leapt back into the shadows and looked around for Angel again. She was small and a very good hider.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm
"This kind of game... Is my specialty!" Liz laughed, changing position again as her voice gave it away. Time to find someone else.. The night elf laughed, disappearing into the underbrush.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:51 am
I laughed too and and did a flip out of the tree. I landed on my feet and raced for another tree. I silently hid myself and glanced around. Seeing Liz, I walked silently, barely breathing.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:39 pm
Liz moved forward silently, looking around and resembling a jungle cat. She stopped, getting that weird feeling you always get when someone is watching you. She got even more cautious, completely stopping as she looked around for the source.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 pm
I tried not to laugh at Liz's reaction to my presence and quickly lazered at her. Then I ran to the opposite side of our camp giggling.  

gandygirl

angel5159

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:12 am
I jump out from behind my tree and shoot both Liz and Yoko with the lazer. "Haha" I said jumping back to my best hiding place, slowing my breething and pulse so no one will here me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:49 am
I made a weird cat noise of excitement and lasered at the spot where Angel had jumped out of. Then I jumped into another tree, crouching.  

gandygirl

angel5159

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:28 pm
"Hahahaha" i couln't help but laugh at the noise Yoko made. Then I realized by laughing I was a perfect taget. 'Dang' I thought to myself trying to find a new hideing place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:33 pm
We were all probably laughing so I lasered at Angel's snickers and also moved along.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:41 pm
Liz grinned as the other two made noise, and I ran along softly, following the sounds as I spot Angel. I fired my laser quickly, before re-firing and disappearing into the underbrush. Now to find Yoko....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:16 pm
I hid carefully in the ferns. Crouching down I could see Liz across camp. I prepared to laser, hoping she wouldn't see me. But something distracted me out of the corner of my eye.  

gandygirl

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 pm
Liz moved forward, circling around to the other side of camp, following a gut feeling. She stopped as she saw Yoko and laughed, firing the laser. She hoped it hit, and was prepared to take a hit of her own. It would mean the end for one of them..  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff