Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:39 am
"Chloe frowned but nodded "Okay okay, chloe stays here" She said softly. She was a outside pet so she never got to follow the fuzzys inside the house."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:13 am
She sat Xaviar down before she hoped off "I know you want to go inside maybe i could try to sneak you in someday. I know the humans movements almost well enough when i have it figured out a bit more i can let you see some of the place." She she said looking to make sure Her path was clear as she picked up Xaviar by the back of his kneck so not to hurt him then ran to Lilly's room tripping Missy along the way feeling a bit bad about not saying sorry.
"Hello Lilly we have a bit of a problem I think he hurt his leg. I don't know how badly but, He can't walk on his own right now!" She said after setting Him down In front of her so She could Speak. "Oh by the way John! Chloe is a bit sad that She is not able to come inside like me and the other cats and dogs so, When you feed her again can you give her a carrot. I found a nice one just outside of the Manors land and thought it would be nice for her it is in your room." She said turning to lilly again and waiting for her to respond and hopeing that John would freak out since this was the first time she had spoke in front of him.

(( Sorry about posting like this but i won't be on this weekend so i need to make it so i could be ignored if need be. and the tripping Missy was done for trwo reason 1 a joke and 2 to let her know i was takeing care of Xaviar))  

Furrie Princess Nala

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:35 am
(( okay... thanks for the notice biggrin ))

Missy, slumped down with a yelp as Kala tripped her. She growled in annoyance but then realized the cat was taking care of Xavier. She casually followed Kala. Then sat next to the cat glancing from John to Lilly with a toothy smile.

Lilly came to a full stop as Kala stopped in front of her. She smiled and gently picked up the injured cat, stroking him lightly before inspecting his leg, "Don't worry, I'll take care of him..." she assured the cat with a smile, "He just seems to have pulled a muscle she said. Then glanced down at Missy, "Hey there little one...your cute..." she said as she bent down and pet the wolf pup.

Missy smiled "Yeah...I know I'm cute...." she boasted as she growled happily as Lilly pet her.

Lilly smiled, "Okay can one of you to lead me to where I can find bandages for the kitten?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:53 am
He smiled "Well most of the animal medical care stuff is out back" He sighed, she really liked animals and for a moment there it looked like she was actually talking to them, but he knew that the odds of that were slim to none so he would not mention it  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:35 pm
Xaviar looks around and cocks his head at the other cat.He didnt no who she was but he just shrugged it off and knew she meant well.He layed down and let the vet take care off him "Hello.Im Xaviar." He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:58 pm
Lily nodded at John and followed him towards where he was taking her, She smiled down at the kitten, "Well..hello Xaviar... I see you can talk human just like Kala huh?" she asked with a smile, as she pet him lighty. "I'll take care of your leg okay...no need to worry...' she reassured him.
~~~~
Missy quietly trotted behind them.
~~~
Lyra curled up in the bushes near the stone table staying hidden, occasionally she would glance over at the horse and dog to see if they were doing anything stupid.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:02 pm
He smiles and nods. "Thank you veterinarian lady.Were am I any way?"He looks around the room.He knew he was in a room.He just didnt no were the room was AT.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:52 pm
He walked calmly out of the room and started to walk to the medical supply room that never was locked "When Xavier and Kala got to the house they basically became our link to the animals here, we would never lev a seen injury remain untreated" He looked at Lilly and smiled "And that is why The Owner searched for a professional Vet, before you got her I had to figure out how to treat wounded animals, trust me, it was not fun" He sighed and looked down, it made him sad to remember those times

((Missy, could you please help unfreeze Fire Star, Jet is alright, but please help me out with Fire Star))  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:24 pm
Lilly smiled, "well, it's a good thing I came along, I hate to see when animals get hurt..." she told him and looked down at the cat in her arms, petting him lightly, "We are at the Manor and we're gonna help make your foot better..." she told him, "But I warn you it will hurt a bit, so don't worry too much... or it will hurt more okay?" she warned him sweetly.

(( Lyra is still watching him...didn't you say Fire Star doesn't like that or something?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:33 pm
He smiles at her and nods. "Thank you agian.What is your name if i may ask?"

((EWW!!! SHORT!!!!!))  

MrCoconutKitty

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 pm
((... SOMEONE COME INTO THE KITCHEN!! I'M SO BORED!! -slams head-))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:54 am
(( haha! Missy is comming...and Nova, I'll wait until John replies before I reply to you biggrin ))

Missy was following the three when she noticed the smell of chicken from the kitchen, she snuck away from the group and trotted towards the kitchen. Finally reaching there she saw the cook, she looked up at him with beging puppy dog eyes, and a whimper, she wanted chicken.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:11 am
Archer looked down at Missy and tried to set a stern face. "No. No I'm not falling for that this time. Last time you ended up sick."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:16 am
Missy barked and whipered again. Still with her puppy dog face. She knew it would work it always did, the only person it didn't work with was John and Jet.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 am
Archer held out for as long as he could before he gave in. "Okay okay." Cutting a piece of chicken off of the brid, and making sure it had no bones he placed it on the floor. "There you go. You little con artist."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff