Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:53 pm
Jurou looked over at Kai.
"Not too much, just lodged a shuriken into the Otokage's eye. Not sure if I'm gona be kicked ou of the village though."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:55 pm
Jurou then looked at the kage, and his.
"Thank you. But might I ask why did that kanji appear on your eye, and why were you in one place, and then in another?"  

hentaiprince

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:56 pm
Kai was feling an urge so he decided to leave the village before he attacks anyone."I got to go bye".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:01 pm
Nanashi seemed slightly confused at Jurou's question. "What are you talking about?" Nanashi asked Jurou. He honestly did not know what Jurou was speaking of. He knew that doctor Stein said something about not being able to heal his eye, but that was it.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm
Jurou blinked at that. Guessing that either the Otokage didn't know, or wanted to see how much detail he could remember from the fight, he continued.
"Well." He started. "When I hate you with the shuriken, your eye turned black and I think the kanji for angel appeared on it."
Jurou scratched his head and continued on. "And well when I was looking at you clutching at your eye, I noticed that you were also next me, punching me in the stomach."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm
Kai returned after a few minutes."Otokage I have traveled far and wide and have not been able to find any teachers that can help me. So do you think that you could possibly teach me?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:17 pm
((Kai, stop going back and forth -_- ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:23 pm
((If he didn't leave he would have tried to kill you))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:28 pm
((...why?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:32 pm
(And I would have whupped Kai's a** with my Seki-Reigan power.)

"Hm, I don't remember any of that." Nanashi said "Sure Kai, what are you looking to learn?" He asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:35 pm
Jurou sat down on the ground and looked at the two.
Might as well just take a little rest before asking if he could teach me too  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:46 pm
Kai thought for a moment."Sir I would like to learn ninjutsu and sound village taijutsu, and if its possible the genjutsu sleep.I already have the scrolls for them I just need a teacher."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:49 pm
hentaiprince
((...why?))

((Cus he was born with urges that make him want to kill))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:52 pm
"Ok, then begin on your ninjutsu." Nanashi said. "Yo, Jurou, you want to train a bit too?" He asked.

(Edit: Hentai, if you want to train something, go ahead, im taking off for the night.

Kai, like I said, I would be able to kill you before you got within a foot of trying to kill Hentai.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:59 pm
"Ok sir." Kai then took out the scroll with the ninjutsu,and began to read."First is magic cloak of invisiblity technique." Kai studied the hand signs. "Ok so magic cloak of invisibility". Kai took out a sheet and behind it he was completely invisible."Yes it actually worked."Kai then put the sheet away.
(1/1) Magic cloak of invisibility mastered

Kai started readin the next jutsu, "Rope untying technique."Kai took out a rope and tied it around his legs."ok rope untying technique." The rope started untying it self from Kais legs. "Wow, that was easy."Kai then put the rope away.
(1/1) Rope untying technique mastered

Kai read the last jutsu in the section. "Unlocking technique".Kai search through his pockets and pulled out a lock.He then made some signs and "unlocking technique." The lock opened up with out any problems."Yes thats easy."
(1/1) Unlocking technique mastered

"Ok so im done with all the academy jutsus, so im going to go on to genin." Kai started reading the only genin jutsu."Tree walking/wall walking technique".Kai look at the signs and and turned to the tree."ok so tree walking technique". Kai made some signs and tried to step on to the tree, but he fell flat on his back.(1/3)

Kai got up and made the signs and "tree walking technique". He placed both feet on the tree before he fell to the ground again.(2/3)

Kai stood up determined to get it down."I got it this time, tree walking technique." Kai stepped up on to the tree and started walking up and down it."yes i got it." Kai walked up and down the tree 10 time before jumping off.(3/3) Tree walking/wall walking technique mastered

Kai took a deep breath. "Ok sir I'm done with the ninjutsu that I require. What's next?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games