Welcome to Gaia! ::

Consiarge University-For kids of the supernatural

Back to Guilds

Have no friends because people are scared of you? come here. 

Tags: university, magic, powers, people, anime 

Reply Outside
School Roof Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:47 pm

"What is your sister's name, calm down, and I might be able to help you" Sean said, acting as though he never heard him in his mind. He pushed his hand back, letting him go.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:48 pm
"Her names Aurica Heart! If you see her tell her I know where mom and dad are." Runs off looking for Aurica.  

ZeroHeart7
Crew

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:50 pm
"i will not give any message to that flea bag.." said ivy angrily looking out over the campus.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:51 pm

"Hmh. . .will do. But -" He said, being interrupted by him running away. "I'm sorry to hear that Ivy. But I have to go" Sean said to Ivy, feeling sorry for having to come and go like this. He quickly jumped off the roof.

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:52 pm
ivy's eyes teared up a little "i will never be as good as the flea bag.." she mumbled walking slowly to her dorm  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:53 pm
Ethan's suddenly standing in front of Ivy, a very sweet secnt coming from him. "What'd you call my sister?" (check Ethans profile, youll understand the scent)  

ZeroHeart7
Crew

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:55 pm
"nothing....please just move.." she said tears coming down her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:02 pm
the scent gets stonger, making Ivy want to stay for reasons she doesnt understand. "I said.......what did you call my sister."  

ZeroHeart7
Crew

xX_RaWr i iz TiGeR_Xx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:02 pm
"your sister deserved to be called that she has broken my heart!" she snapped pushed past him and went to her dorm  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:10 pm
Emily came up here to stare off the roof. She felt sad and lonely. A scent she had never smelled before passed under her nose and she wrinkled her nose. "How strange..." she muttered looking out form teh campus.  

abnormal-starr
Crew

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:10 pm
Etahn growls. "Im keeping an eye on you." He walks back to the edge of the roof. "Where are you Aura?" He sees a girl and lets the scent get stonger. "Wheres Aurica Heart?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Sean ran into the outside, coming from the dorms. The exit he took led to the roof, since they where on the second floor. He faced Ethan, carrying Aurica on his back. He was in the shape of a panther.

User Image

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

ZeroHeart7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:21 pm
"Ill find you Aura." Ethan hasnt seen or heard Sean, He plunges of the roof again, catching a window seal on the way down and swinging into it, it seems to be the art room window.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:24 pm
Aurica sighed and patted down her hair."well that was a waste of time....Sniff him out Sean and follow that scent!"  

winown

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Outside

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items