Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:12 pm
Reina looked a little surprised by his response. He wants me. . to sit with him. .??? Oh gosh. ."Well, I actually have a few more tables to serve but I believe I could once I'm done with them. Why don't you start eating while you wait? It'll only be for a bit though. . I am on duty." She gave him her best smile. "Please?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm
He nodded and began eatting saying nothing as he ate."She is cute"he said to himself as he drank from his glass."I think I found a girl to go on the list" He told himself  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Kess looked at Andie and smiled, "We should go back inside, I think we should be getting even more customer now." She walked into the Cafe and saw Reina talking to a cute guy. She walked up to her and took her tray and notepad. " You go sit with him, Ill take care of this." She winked at her and went to serve a group of football players who were flirting.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:35 pm
Reina blushed slightly. She look over to Kess as she walked away, wanting so say something to oppose but couldn't do it. Alright. .At least he's a little cute. . she sighed. She walked quietly over to the same guy who asked for her. "Hello again." She smiled simply. "What do you think of the food?"  

Apple_Gel3

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:26 pm
Andie giggled lightly at Kess and Renia. She went to a table of a couple. They were kissing when came up to them. She sighed. Ugh, I wish I had someone who loved me.She thought. "Hi, do you know what you want to order?" She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:30 pm
tinymini7
Kai saw Yasou walked into the cafe and was about to call out to him but decided not to. Sitting next to Yasou sometime bring trouble when it involve girl. Then when Stella walked out with the coffee and the cake he decided that not calling Yasou over was the best. He was then caught by a surprise when she punched the guy who touched her in the face and threaded to rip off his important part. "Wow." He said out loud as she came over and smiled. "That was...wow." He couldn't find any word to say so decided not to say anything at all. Looking down on the cake she just bought out he was amazed again by it beauty. At that moment he thought he was looking at a picture or something because usually he don't eat food that look good to eat. "That look very...wow." He chuckled sightly and smiled at her again before picking up his fork and slowly eating the cake, savoring it.

Stella smiled and scratched her head nervously. "Ah! I was being a bit mean sorry you had to see but thats a daily cosutmer that gets on my nerves" she told him shrugging her shoulders not caring for the poor guy. Stella then smiled at the boy nodding her head and gave a nervous laugh a slight blush on her face. "Glad it looks good hope you like it" she told him smiling. "Just call my name when you need me. I've got to go" she told him in a pout and headed off to other tables to get orders.  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:40 pm
"Yeah but I don't think I should tell our customers. I'm sorry, I need to go back to work now."
Naiyoki started walking to the kitchen passing by the girls and Ed.
She standed there for awhile. But then she started washing the dishes hiding face a little.
Somethings not right.....It feels like things won't be the same for awhile.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 pm
Kess passed by each table picking up plates and bowls. She attempted to walk to the kitchen but tripped over her feet and fell to the floor. " Ouch" Kess looked at the broken glasses all over the floor and at her hand. " Oh crap" She started to pull the glass out of her hand.

heartless_luver123

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:56 pm
"Ooooookaaay," Yasou said as she walked away, he then looked at his still warm muffin. He then started to pick off pieces at a time, eating each piece he picked off it. "Wow, this is really good," he said quietly as he continued to eat at it slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:58 pm
Andie looked over where the crash came from and saw Kess on the floor with glass in her hand. She ran over. "Are you okay?" She asked worried.  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:02 pm
Yasou saw the girl who so clumbsily hurt herself on accident. He was about to go help her, when he saw a co-worker help her out. He then sat back down in his seat. He continued to eat again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:05 pm
"Kess!" Trying hard not to yell too loud attracting anymore attention. Although she knew it was a little rude she told the guy "I'm sorry. I'll be back in a second." and rushed over to Kess worried. "Are you alright?" She looked over to Andie and said "I'll clean this up. You go take care of her." giving her a small smile. Reina went to go get the broom and duster to clean up.  

Apple_Gel3

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:07 pm
Naiyoki heared the crash and opened the door seeing Andie and Kess.
"Oh no, be right back I will get the first aid kit.
She went into the back and got the first aid kit and looked at Kess.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:10 pm
(( Thinking a little the same huh Sweet. .))
Reina came back with the broom. "It's OK Naiyoki, I can cover the cleaning. " She looked to Kess while cleaning up. "A little clumsy tonight huh?" giving her a genuine smile hoping she wouldn't take it the wrong way.  

Apple_Gel3

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:16 pm
((Hehe yea ^^'' changed it tho))
Naiyoki looked at Reina.
"Alright then Reina. So Kess how deep did the glass go into your hands??"
She said looking at her hands  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games