Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
The Grand Avatar Art Emporium of FS. (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:52 pm
ForsakenSwordsman
Thanks to all who requested this time around, the shop is now closed. If you missed out this time, post and let me know! I'll be keeping a list of anyone who got left out, and I'll use it to give slots out to those people when I open again.

I MISSED OUT D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 am
Everyone who asked for art is now on the reserved list on the front page, thanks for requesting, your art will possibly come before I ever open again, so keep an eye out for PMs from me.

Also:

FS
Thanks to all who requested this time around, the shop is now closed. If you missed out this time, the apologies, but keep an eye out for if I open again. I should also mention that I've even stopped taking reserve slots for next time too, I don't want to drown in requests crying . Cheers all.

I need to draw a line under the artwork for this time, bring it to a close and all that, but that doesn't mean I'm ungrateful for the requests.  

ForsakenSwordsman

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:30 am
New art online. Another one soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:38 am
No, no it says closed no new art. NO!  

Owwin

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:06 pm
Owwin
No, no it says closed no new art. NO!

You misread the sign, it just says Closed.

Seriously though, I am bringing this whole avi art thing to a close now. I felt bad that some people didn't get art, so I added them to a list for next time. Then I started doing some of the art from that list anyway -_-. At any rate, no more orders allowed from the cult!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:57 pm
I thank you for the picture.

You have captured my heroic side quite well!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm
TtheHero
I thank you for the picture.

You have captured my heroic side quite well!

A true hero always looks heroic, so it was an easy task! (fun too!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:41 pm
I hate my internet...

Thanks a ton FS. I always loved your art.

Could I possibly reserve a spot for Tatsu? If so i'll get a avi pic of him for you.

If not i'll laugh in his face. xD

Not really, I'll just tell him to come in here and do it himself. D=<

Skrulz S.

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:51 am
@Skrulz S. : Glad you liked your art man. Regards Tatsu reserving a spot, I don't think I'm going to be able to reserve him a spot yet. I stopped taking reserve requests you see, I was drowning in them and needed to draw a line under it all for my own sanity. So it wouldn't be fair to everyone else if I give Tatsu a spot, even if he is an old buddy.

I'll keep in mind that you asked though, things change fast so who knows what the future will bring.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:49 pm
Hey it's no problem. I'm sure he will understand and such. Keep me posted eh? =3

You rock.

Skrulz S.

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:18 pm
Thanks for the arts, my man. Comments on the Deviants.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 pm
@ Skrulz S.: Yup, I'll be in touch.

@ Fish: No worries man, cheers for the comments and free advertising XD.  

ForsakenSwordsman

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:02 pm
Should you ever decide to take requests again, I'll be sure to set aside another character you can draw for me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:28 am
@ TtheHero: I'll bear that in mind ^_^

Three new arts online, nearly through the list I put together the other day (of people who missed out). I won't be taking any more requests after the list is done, dunno for how long. I might be doing two extra requests for my two real life friends however, so don't get all arsey if you see me posting extra art.

I'd really like a way to make real money from this stuff, but it might not be possible. Firstly, the art isn't really good enough to sell, needs more work. Anyway, I'm talking about selling avatar and character art to a wide audience, not just Gaia. I get plenty of orders when I offer my work for free, or even for gaia gold, but things would be different if I charged real money. I certainly couldn't sell it on Gaia due to large amounts of moneyless kids!! XD Anyway, if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them.  

ForsakenSwordsman

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 am
You could always do it for Gaia Gold, even though that's a bit silly since your avatar hasn't changed for ten million years, you old man. If you wanted to get really in depth you could open a shop on Gaia for Gaia Gold, and then with the items you get, collect really good ones and hoard them for awhile, then pawn them off for real money in the future. It's complex and probably illegal, but it's my only idea for moneymaking here. xd  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff