Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Ethral Range Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:43 pm
(no problem, and see you there)

Calypso gave Sila a quick smile before extending his hand to both her and Sonya as if he wanted to dance with the two of them.

"Shall we? he said to both of them, waiting for them to accept his hand; he knew that Sonya was aware of what was going to come next.

Sonya nodded and took Calypso's hand; she had doubts in the back of her mind, but she could not let them be seen with any facial expressions or during combat. They both waited for Sila to accept Calypso's hand and once she did, the party would officially begin.

"By the way this may tingle a bit." were the last words that Calypso told Sila, literally a second before he hand would touch his before lightning suddenly appeared out of nowhere and struck down towards the trio. Sila did not have to worry being shocked and killed instantly for it was harmless and was actually used as a way to teleport them towards Ethral City. Of course they could have always flash-stepped there, but he wanted to make Sila's first time special. Though since this was her first time more than likely she would be a bit scared, which meant that perhaps she would be closer to Calypso?

(exit to ethral city)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:01 am
Baksuetai_Tenshi
Scortched earth was all that was beneath Axel's feet. dark mist moved around him, fogging up most of the area, in the already dark place that was Viper's consciousness. A Wisp of darkened fog suddenly cleared, and Viper was sitting, faceing the other direction from him. She was so still she looked like a statue... but there was a look of confusion upon her face... Her appearance was much different though. She did not wear the same clothing she once had. And her eye which once changed color were now a glazed over yellow of a soft shade.. She looked completely different now.
When she heard Axel's voice, and it seemed to call to her. His worried voice made her blink... but nothing more. She still hugged herself with alook of sorrow as she murmered the words " Murder" and " He is lost now" repeatedly in broken sentences.

She screamed as he suddenly whisked her off and into the air. " Nokay!!!!" She screamed and grabbed onto him tightly, fearing he would let her go at some point. She closed her eyes and gripped tightly to him, blushing. She looked away with a pouty expression
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

It is time for the Rebirth...

((This should have happened a long time ago, so i'm going to do it now. And for the short time I may be back some deep $h!t's about to go down twisted ))
Axel stepped closer towards Viper, simultaneously bewildered by her changed appearance, slightly frightened by her broken words, though not for himself, and determined to fix this. He placed his hand on her shoulder and called out to her one more time. "Viper?" He grimaced lightly as he felt something growing inside him. Something...Dark. Something dangerous. He needed to hurry. He shook her body lightly and moved to her front to gaze into her glazed eyes.

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Ryukai II

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:06 pm
(( BAKA!!! you take forever, T^T. but i guess it cant be helped.))

What happened when Viper was unconscious:

Na-Nel felt something change and she flinched in her state of murmering. She turned around to see Axel, but she didnt look happy about it. She quickly stood up. " What are you doing!... Get out! you are in danger being here" She exclaimed. She rushed at him, but seemed to trip just before him. a black chain attached to her leg. It seemed to lead away into the mist. " Sh*$ Shes back.." She muttered and winced as a Dark shadow suddenly lifted from the evil mist. Holding the chain was a shadow demon and ontop it's shoulder was her....
The girl laughed at Na-Nel, her defeated looked seemed to bring her much pleasure. My dear girl, Why dont you introduce us. I would love to know who this handsome fellow is. Her voice sounded so angelic and sweet, but then She smiled for him, her fangs intimatly showing as she crossed her legs upon the shadow demon. Na-Nel closed her eyes. " Axel.. run... " She panted " s-spirit is trying to-" She was abruptly cut off as the black chains suddenly suddenly shot from above and into her limbs and wrapped around her neck and brought her to dangle at the Girl's side. Now that was rude Na-Nel! This time it sounded demonic and encased with a shrieks of many of the dead until she quickly calmed down. I would have to get cross with you once more if you had spilled our little secret. She giggled and pulled her down a little by her jaw. Na-Nel winced and struggled to breath  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

((you have my sincerest apologies. I've been gone from everywhere on gaia until recently. I intend to stay though now...at least for a little while.))

"Na-Nel? Why do you call her Na-Nel? Her name is Viper, is it not?" Axel asked curiously. His muscles tensed under the cover of his clothing and the enshrouding darkness. He was wary of this new situation and he hadn't liked the direction it had taken. "In any case, I'll have to ask that you kindly release her." He had taken on almost a totally different persona, and his voice was smooth.

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Ryukai II

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:55 pm
Spirit looked down at the man and blinked in confusion. Viper, her name? She burst into a short laugh that sounded both angelic and demonic. Then leapt down the show's shoulder and landed infront of Axel. no, Viper's real name, that one she was born with is Na-Nel. She said seriously and placed a hand on his shoulder. As for your request, I denied it. You see Na-Nel here is a puppet She walked back and the shadow met her half way, picked her up gently and sat her on it's shoulder. and then grabbed Na-Nel and yanked her forward and threw her to the ground. The chains managed to stay attached.
Growling Na-Nel managed to get onto her knees before a heavy foot stepped down on her, she yelled and felt something cracking. You see, Axel, she is just a slave to me. She harbored me all her life, and now that she wants to give up, Im going to take over. Isnt that a great idea? Spirit sounded almost childish about the idea. While Na-Nel gritted her teeth.

(( Im so glad to hear ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

"That sounds like a brilliant idea." rang out a demonic sounding voice. But this voice was not like that of any other demon, is sounded as though the very sound beckoned forth ruin and sorrow and carried with it the howl of a thousand lost souls. Axel's eyes widened at the sound. He knew it well. "No..." he said despondently before snapping back into focus. He turned towards the spirit that was inhabiting 'Na-Nel's' body and grimaced. "I'm afraid I can't let that happen. I rather need our little 'Na-Nel', so I cannot allow you to have her. ...That is, unless you would like to assist me yourself." he said with a slightly dark grin. Something about him had suddenly begun to change....

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Ryukai II

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:37 pm
Spirit chuckled and a giant shadow encased hand of claws came crashing down upon Axel. She smirked evilly and Na-Nel was released. Your rather repulsing and a pest if anything. I work for no living creature. Your request has been denied. She growled with a sudden hatred, she did not like the idea of letting the woman's body she wanted, to be used.
Na-Nel on the other hand managed to sit up spit what was in her mouth, out. She wiped her lips and stood up. A glare in her eyes as she stared at Axel. " and what is so important to use me for?" She questioned and Spirit looked down at her with surprise. She lept down and hugged her from behind. He plans to use us... What should we do with him, he is at the hands of our mercy She smirked and looked at him. Na-Nel just stood there  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

"That's where you're wrong." Axel's voice echoed out from beneath the clawed hands, but it was different. It was as if another, more demonic voice were speaking under his own. Axel was gone. A massive outpour of energy bursted from beneath the claws as Axel's body rose, lifting the large claw from his body with a single hand. Something was indeed different about him. A darker, more sinister aura surrounded him as his energy lashed out savagely. Then suddenly, he was gone. Just like that Axel's body had disappeared. But he hadn't disappeared for long; moments later he reappeared behind Spirit's body and thrusted his hand at her neck, grasping her from behind with unnatural force. His eyes were slitted fiercely and his eyes seemed to glow a bloody crimson. He lifted her off of her feet with a dark grin before speaking in that same doubled voice "Actually, I want your co-operation. Answer carefully, your life hangs in the balance. How about you join me?"

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Ryukai II

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:56 pm
Spirit frowned. but did not seem to be worried about this man's strengths or sudden threat to her " life" She placed her hands on her cheeks and smiled calmly. I am the gate keeper of the world beyond, I will not be so easily killed, or caught for that matter. As swiftly as he, she too vanished, and Viper turned. a black sword in hand and she lashed out at the man who had seemed to posses Axel. " and I refuse" She growled and jabbed the sword for his abdominal area.
Spirit managed to reappear a little ways off, and watched Viper futile attemps. What a rude man, and such a stubborn girl she sighed and her fingers became claws, though these claws suddenly grew licks of flames around them
(( edited))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:03 pm
§ Axel Ryukai §

{{I have to go now, but I'll reply tomorrow. Buh-byez}}

Axel Ryukai II

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:08 pm
((Follow the timeskip soon please.))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:12 pm
will do))  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Axel Ryukai II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

{{Axel(C)=Axel under Chaos's influence}}

Axel(C) placed his palm out and watched as the sword bent as it came in contact with his hardened flesh. "The Gatekeeper to the world beyond you say? Ah, then you have seen my exploits. Do you not recognize me? A shame." He then turned back to Na-Nel, as she was apparently now called, and thrusted her blade aside as he lunged forward and pulled her close by the waist, his glowing blood red eyes gazing down into her yellow ones. In a tone that was maliciously smooth and charming he asked "Do you not want revenge for the death of your friend? Your love? That is what I intend. Don't you want to be there?" Axel(C) smiled a devilish smile as his slitted eyes gleamed.

{{Time skip? Eh?}}

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:41 pm
A black portal ripped above the sky, and devilish hand appeared out of it and a figure walked out and started to descend. "You....do you follow the cult?" he said as he placed his hand on his sword.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:03 pm

((Two Year Timeskip, read the announcements...))

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff