Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:40 pm
" i was only joking about the dominoes, and things that seem different or non normal interest me " she tighted her low ponytail and walked over to him " no offense though "  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:41 pm
Xiallen laughed slightly "Non taken although if you want you can read some of the older books or ones i got from my mother when i was about ten" He smiled slightly "Those are about ten thousand years old or so my mom said.." He looked at the ground sadly remembering his mom and brother  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:47 pm
" .... im sorry to ask but, how did they.. die? " she said a little unsure wether she should have asked or not. but maybe she could make him feel better somehow  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 pm
Xiallen looked at her sadness in his eyes "When i was younger..my father went insane..he said all vampires needed to die including himself...he attacked my mother and brother killing them..then attacked be i lived but was left with this scar" He lifted his shirt up revealing a huge gash looking scar on his back "I dont know how i survived..but i woke up here in this mansion..i couldnt quite remeber if i owned this mansion or not..but jeffrey lived here and took me in saying i was his master but i never liked being called that.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:55 pm
" maybe he saved you " she said looking up at him, she was more interested now. rose wasnt the one really like action or a sad story but this accually happened, it wasnt in a book. she gave him a hug im hopes of atleast making him feel a little better  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:58 pm
Xiallens eyes widened slightly but went back to normal and he hugged her back "Thanks rose..but he didnt save me..he stabbed me then stabbed himself in the heart i think maybe jeffrey did..but he never tells me if he did.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:03 am
" he seems like a person with a big heart... " she said before letting go of him and rubbing her eyes some " hmm... im sort of tired " rose was usually a night owl but today had worn her out somewhat, she yawned " did you need anything before i go to bed? "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 am
Xiallen smiled at her softly "No go ahead and sleep" He walked inside thelibrary and grabbed a book covered in dust and blew it off looking at the cover memories of his mother reading him this book came flooding into his head he sat down and opened the book softly a small tear falling down his cheek  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:08 am
rose watched him for a mintue before she headed up to her room, she felt bad that she had brought up bad memories for him. once she got to her room she changed back into her kimono and layed down in her bed.
( night its 3am and i woke up at 7 am yesterday =^= i need some sleep )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:12 am
((lucky..i went to bad at 5:30 a.m and woke up at like 7:45 am...)) Xiallen rested his head in his arms trying to hold back his tears but couldnt he wiped his eyes and went to put the book back but his hands wouldnt move it he just stared at it soflty.. "Mother..."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:30 am
Andie opened her eyes slightly. The sun blinded her at frist but then her eyes adjust. She sat up and yawned. She looked around. I think I'm the frist one up,She thought to herself. She pulled the blankets away and walked to her dresser. She grabed a ponytail and pulled her hair up into a bun. She walked outside to get some fresh air. She looked up at the sky, it was beatiful. She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:43 am
Xiallen walked up the stairs and outside the back of the second floor he looked out at the waterfall calmly he wondered what having slaves would be like later on when he knew them more "I hope i dont have to punish them..i dont like doing that.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 am
Xaviar leaves his apartment and heads downstairs acting casual and saying hello to the other residents of his building.He goes into teh slave shop and asks the owner if he can see the new 'Mechandise'.He heads into the back room to inspect the slaves for one that he could use.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:24 am
Nan wakes up from her sleep to see some guy look at the other slaves. Oh no . Not another guy like the other. . She quickly looked over to David, then looked at the young girl and the sleeping boy. Please not me. . She closed her eyes slowly waiting for him to go away. She worried that if David was chosen, he would get beaten. Same for the others.  

Apple_Gel3

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:29 am
He inspects the sleeping boy first, before moving over to the young girl.He inspects her closer before giving a dsgusted look on his face "To young." he moves over to the boy that is awake and asks for a smaple of his blood.The owner brings him a shotglass with the stuff and he drinks it in a gulp.He grins "Perfect." he says and has the owner bring him the boy with a lesh.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games