Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
GIRLS ON MW2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Ghouls

Dangerous Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:13 pm
Glamorize

I haven't been posting in awhile so I thought I'd share some fun quick conversations that made the rooms go quite because I'm absolutely sick and tired of people getting pissy with women playing.

Me: *talking to a friend*
Some Guy: Okay, who put a 360 in the kitchen?
*everyone is about to start laughing*
Me: *without missing a beat* It is the best place to have one. Easy access to the food and beer. b***h.
Everyone: "Ohhhh, you've been told."
*silence*

Another lobby:
SG: Nobody wants to hear a woman.
Me: If I flipped a coin, what are the chances I'd get head?
*silence*
Some other guy: Wow, she's good.

Another lobby:
Some guy is insulting my friend Amanda and I about being women and what not, I ignored it for a little bit because he was drowned out by other people. But it starts to get quite but him, so I reply with:
I didn't remove my d**k from your mouth, so why are you still talking?
-Everyone starts cracking up and that guy leaves-

I am proud to be a woman but it is great to use manly comebacks because it shuts everyone up. I mean, thank God for the mute button, but once in awhile, especially when I'm slightly tipsy, it is just so much more fun to engage in talking. Haha. Any fun conversations from the other girlies here? biggrin

omg these are awsome and im going to have to use a few of them hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:36 pm
Hi im not a girl but in the psnetwork i only have one friend that is a girl any one girl or boy whant to be my friend im naito-kanji.  

SharkmanX

0 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Fire SaiI

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:23 pm
Lol er, I'm a girl no lie, jsut a guy avi, if you really want my tag I can give it to you ina pm (not posting it for everyone)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:58 pm
Electronic_Rainbow
Glamorize

I haven't been posting in awhile so I thought I'd share some fun quick conversations that made the rooms go quite because I'm absolutely sick and tired of people getting pissy with women playing.

Me: *talking to a friend*
Some Guy: Okay, who put a 360 in the kitchen?
*everyone is about to start laughing*
Me: *without missing a beat* It is the best place to have one. Easy access to the food and beer. b***h.
Everyone: "Ohhhh, you've been told."
*silence*

Another lobby:
SG: Nobody wants to hear a woman.
Me: If I flipped a coin, what are the chances I'd get head?
*silence*
Some other guy: Wow, she's good.

Another lobby:
Some guy is insulting my friend Amanda and I about being women and what not, I ignored it for a little bit because he was drowned out by other people. But it starts to get quite but him, so I reply with:
I didn't remove my d**k from your mouth, so why are you still talking?
-Everyone starts cracking up and that guy leaves-

I am proud to be a woman but it is great to use manly comebacks because it shuts everyone up. I mean, thank God for the mute button, but once in awhile, especially when I'm slightly tipsy, it is just so much more fun to engage in talking. Haha. Any fun conversations from the other girlies here? biggrin

omg these are awsome and im going to have to use a few of them hehe

It was great. I always try to come up with something new. My girl friends tend to keep quite and take it when the guys start to harass. It needs to change, so girls need to start taking a stand and prove that they are just as good, if not better, than those boys.

Glamorize

Lucky Heckler

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Lilith-Moonblood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:53 am
Hey my man works all the time so therefore I just use his name since mine expired a long time before we hit prestige. Add it if you like the gamertag is SatanicWarmastr and just let me know your a gaia female ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:05 am
Kittymeeow
Im kittymeeow. : ]
Are you girls any good?

is that psn?? I think that I've came accross that name...but then again u run into a lot on ppl in that game....or any online game really :/  

Lei33

Lei33

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:09 am
if you have a psn add me. I have like 10 frieds and only 2 one them still play MW2 but aren' ton that often

but i hate adding ppl who aren't talkative and I dont mean mic wise. send a meesage every once in awhile <:/

Psn is in my sig. look closely  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:41 pm
Lei33
Kittymeeow
Im kittymeeow. : ]
Are you girls any good?

is that psn?? I think that I've came accross that name...but then again u run into a lot on ppl in that game....or any online game really :/

Xbox. :
Some one stole my alias in PSN? Grr. Now what will mine be when I get one.  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Adorable Adore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 am
I only have xbox360 live
my gamertag is my username....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:17 am
Me too, I HAVE NO I DEA WHAT THE CONVERSATION IS, but I play.  

ii VOID ii

Baked Charmander

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:21 am
Ello gals of MW2 ^^. Im a guy and i just felt like saying that there is alot of assholes on MW2 wether LIVE or PSN i have LIVE. Please add me! Im not a jerk and i respect that you girls are playing MW2. I actually find that pretty awesome.

Xbox Live gamertag: xMessyLongHairx ( just let me know ur from gaia )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:57 am
Wow, i find it more annoyin when there's gurls in playing along.
When there's gurls playin along the room, all the guys try to be more nice and don't try to kill the person.
Very annoyin when i'm trying to win.

But other than that, if your good, im happy to know.  

Jawbone17

kbeebe09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:33 am
if anyone needs microsoft points. this is the best placeto get them or anything else. takes a little time but worth the effort

"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:31 pm
So last weekend I was browsing the net and found a Xbox 360 with 7 games and 2 hard-drives for $200.00. My Bf pitched in half with me and now I have my very own console! xd

The downside is I have to start all over on all the games that I played stare

Anyways I'd love to have more friends and even better would be other females that I can play along with and what not. My gamer tag is LilithMoonblood no more using my bf's gamertag. I hope at least some people read this post oh and say that your off gaia that would be great thanks.

Lilith-Moonblood

-L1L_M155_5W4GG4R-

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:59 pm
I HATE IT when guys r all like ' ohno man thts a girl dont kill her. ' i mean SO WAT??? we r playing on MW2 n we expect 2 die. i dont get any of tht when im playing with my cousins. im actually the first 1 they try 2 kill. but i end up kiking all their butts and winning anyway. (did you expect anything else?) N a good way 2 win is say, they r like, 9 levelz higher n ur geting ur a** kikd. jus fake cry n they wil LITERALLY line up for u 2 kil them. WARNING ONLY USE AT DESPERATE TIMES OR ELSE THEY WONT PLAY WITH YOU LATER  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff