Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image
When Sonija tied her katana to her whip, Chris suddenly began very wairy of the weapon, since it was this weapon that was the reason he had the large scar on his neck. When she swung the deadly weapon at his knees though, Chris new exactly what to do. Waiting until the perfect moment, Chris jumped up in the air, the blade of the katana just barely missing his feet. Right when the blade was under him though, Chris pushed his legs down, his feet connecting with the blade and then pushing it down to the ground, pinning it to the concrete beneath his feet. Chris now had the upper hand, as the sword was now pinned beneath his feet as he stood on it. To solidify his upper hand, Chris thrust his fist down, his bladed fist weapons just barely missing the whip itself and burying itself in the ground, steaking the rope of the ground into the ground. Chris laughed a dark laugh as he let go of the clawed weapon, leaving it in the ground. "Now then, lets see how this plays out!" Chris said, still having one claw attached to his hand while both of Sonija's katana and whip were pinned to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:29 pm
User ImageName: shanoa
Race: Demon
Bio: a young girl who is usually calm whent berzerk from her parents constant beatings, she murdered her parents in the most brutal of fashions. after she had recovered from her insanity and looked apon what she had done she fled into the nearby woods at her house and stayed there hoping she wouldnt get caught.but its hard to stay low when every night when she goes to sleep her subconsius goes around killing people, and her waking to find herself in puddles of blood. she was caught and put in an asylum for the criminaly insane. that was when the devil himself made a proposition that if she would join him all of her worries would vanish, of course being a child she needed someone to trust and so she joined
Powers: healing, and Elemental magic (thunder, ice, stone, fire ..ect)Weapon: a small dagger
Affiliation: hell
Gaianame: Shanoa Ecclesia  

Shanoa Ecclesia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shanoa Ecclesia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image
Shanoa walked through the streets of the town looking from alley to alley scared someone might find her "I wonder where the others are at?" She said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:55 pm
User Image
"s**t" She growled underneath her breath. At least Wrath is locked away... She thought as she looked around trying to find the dagger....or another weapon. How could I be so stupid... "It seems you got smarter from the last time we tangled. She smarted off to Chris wanting him to get angry...he was sloppy once angered....one of his flaws.

Her eyes flashed wildly then she saw the dagger. It was a few inches away. She crept forward a step, still keeping a distance from Chris. She eyed his Claw and looked back up. She began her slow circle once more trying to get closer to her weapon....she didn't like being defenseless...it made her feel weak. Her eyes waver to Julian for a moment then back to Chris as she continues to circle.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Shanoa Ecclesia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image
Shanoa kept walking when she saw a white feather fall to the ground. Curious, she walks to were the feather laid and picked it up examining the tiny fibers that madeup the feather "were did you come from?"she asks half to the feather and the other to see if anyone answered. She listened to see if there was an answer "I guess not" shanoa put the feather on a nearby box and continued to walk through the streets"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:02 pm
User Image Nathan watched as the demon he was spying on earlier fought with Sonija and Julian. Nathan immediately jumped at him to fight him off with his new armor and spear.

(T__T short post)  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Shanoa Ecclesia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:44 pm
User Image
Shanoa walked throught the streets looking around when she spyed some people standing around and talking "who are they? i cant see who they are" She saw as one of the people jumped up toward the man above "A fight?"
Shanoa walks over toward the building to get a better look  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image
When Chris saw Sonija began to move a little to the side, he was confused as to why until he saw a dagger laying on the ground. He reached down, slipping his hand into his fist weapon that held the whip into the ground and pulled it out, securing it back onto his hand. Then he did something a little uncoventual; he grabbed Sonija's whip and pulled the handel to him, taking it in his hand and stepped off the katana, beginning to swing the blade around his head. "Oh Sonija!" Chris yelled before cracking the whip towards her, the blade of the Katana aiming right for her throat. He completely ignored the angel clad in black armor though, for his attention was solely on the demon; he could kill the angels next.

((Gah! Sorry for not posting, Ive been really busy lately!))  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image Nathan saw the demon swing the whip with the katana at Sonija and dashed in front of it and blocked it with the armor on his arm and said, "You shall fight me!" Nathan then dashed at him with amazing speed and swung the halberd at him with as much strength as he had  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 am
User Image
Chris didnt pull back on the whip as it sailed towards Sonija when the angel clad in armor attack, he simply used his other free hand. He threw his hand up so that as the blade of the halbeard came done, it slipped inbetween the two large blades and the back of his fist weapon, stopped the blow in it's tracks. "Dont worry, you will get your turn to die, dont be so eager!" Chris said with a dark smirk as he held his ground against the angel, though he kept looking to make sure that Sonija's whip was still aiming for the demon's throat. "I just have to repay an old friend for a favor she did me long ago!" Chris added, this time letting out a dark, sadistic laugh.

((If you look at the fist weapons Chris uses, you will see what I mean by catching the halbeard.))  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Shanoa Ecclesia

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:28 am
User Image

Shanoa kept walking getting closer to the fight when she noticed a bit of movement from the corner of her eye "who's there?"
She called out. A young man eround the age of 16 came around the corner "So you noticed me?"
"Of course i did im not an fool"
"Ah yes of course you arent"
"So angel what are you here for?"
"oh so already know im an angel do you? im just here to have alittle fun"
"im sorry but i must be off"
"oh no you dont"
and he speed steped next to her and grabbed her arm
"ow let go of me"
"nope not going to happen"
"Oh yeah"
and with this she cast a spell drawing him into a votex of wind  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 am
User Image
She sees the katana flying towards her and tries to duck. The Katana catches the side of her cheek as she slips to the ground. She rolls underneath and tumbles into Chris's legs knocking him over. She gets up and jumps back away from him grabbing the dagger she saw on the ground. She spins a 180 and throws the dagger aiming for his wrist to stake him to the ground. Julian...where are you? Was all she could think...she would need help...he was a lot tougher....and he meant to kill her....she just didn't know how much damage it would take to kill him

The blood streams down her cheek and onto her throat and shoulder. Her side still bled but it had became a small trickle as it was beginning to congeal.

((It's ok...I have had a MANY rough few days...I almost called the cops on my dad...so yeah... stare Not fun in my house right now...))  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image
When Chris was knocked onto to the ground, he was a little jarred at first, but before he could regain himself fully he saw a dagger streaking through the air, aiming for ihs wrist. He tired to move his hand out of the way, but wasnt fast enough and the blade went right into the center of his hand, going through it but not pinning him to the ground because of his clawed weapons. He let out a yell, then reached over and grabbed the hilt of the dagger, and with one pull he ripped the dagger out of his hand, blood pouring down it. "You really shouldnt of done that. You know what they said, dont wound what you cant kill!" Chris yelled, lashing out at Sonija once again with the bladed whip.

User Image

This is where Julian decided to intervein. As the katana tied to the whip cracked towards Sonija, Julian thrust out his scythe, catching the blade and making it wrap around the very top of his scythe. With a heave Julian pulled on the whip, tearing it free of the demon's grip and leveling the playing feild a little. Julian unraveled the whip from his scythe and tossed it to Sonija, its rightful owner. I am here, dont worry. Julian said mentally to Sonija, showing he hadnt forsaken her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image
She lashes her whip out striking for his neck. She hears Julian's voice and feels relieved. "Thought you were going to let me die there..." She sends back a little hurt but relieved all the same.

((Hey gotta spend time with Fam. I will talk to you later ok?))  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image After Nathan's halberd is caught he tries to free it but can't. Then the demon is knocked over and Nathan frees his halberd and watches as Julian attacks him and Nathan jumps at him swinging the halberd at his right arm and hard as he can and says, "You will not live another day demon!!"  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games