Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:08 pm
Aisu glared at the man, not moving from her spot. Her anger grew, and her body started to glow with an aqua light. "You will not harm this child!" (sorry if it's hard to read)

((Ps ViciouslySexy, if you have any pictures of your chars, please PM them to me since I'm doing random group pictures please.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:34 pm
((Hmm...I'll try to find the old ones of Suiseki.))

He did halt after seeing this change within this girl's body. Seems as if her will to protect someone else has unlocked a hidden power. Strange, but well noted. This was not a concern for Vicious. It actually was a good thing in his mind. More people to fight the better. In the end it will reach him to his goal.

"Fine, I'll just attack you then." After he said this, his body dashed forth to Aisu, His elbow pushing forth and ready to be thrusted into Aisu's chest.

Rawfully Smutty

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:29 pm
Aisu's eyes widened and ducked out fo the way, pushing Mercury away at the same time. After landing, she looked back at the man, swearing to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:34 pm
Minako couldn't help, but slightly giggle once the movie was finished rewinding. She kind of figured that the movie hadn't been rewound, seeing how if she was correct she was the last person to rent that movie. She had kind of gotten into the habit of watching the movies the night before they were suppose to be returned. Then the next day she would forget all about them until the last minute, where she would pack them into there cases then drop them off. She had happened to rent this movie last week, and had returned it a couple days ago.

Sighing, she then curled her legs up onto the couch, before leaning forwards and grabbing her juice again.

"Im fine, just a little tired." She responded, as she took a sip from her juice.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:58 pm
Kou looked at Minako, smiling slightly to her. "I was worried that you might have gotten hurt." He put one arm around her waist, letting her lean against him if she wanted. "When that youma showed up, all I could think about was that I had to protect you." He whispered to her.

"Since then, I've been trying to sort out my feelings for you and..." He hesistated, obviously gathering his courage or something. "...and I think that I'm in love with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:28 pm
Minako carefully leaned against Kou, as she rested her head on his shoulder. She listened intently to every word he spoke, as she slowly closed her eyes. Though it didn't last for long when her eyes suddenly shot open at his last statement. Her heart beat began to quicken, as she slightly tensed up. She had strong feelings for him, but was it love? She had remembered when she was younger, she had dreamed of finding her true love. She had planned it all out, though this wasn't completly how she had planned it, she was honestly beginning to think that her true love was Kou. Though for now she wasn't sure, she too had to sort out her feelings for him. Until then though she wouldn't be sure.

She slowly opened her mouth to say something, but no words would come out. She began to fidget with the end of her skirt, as she slowly leaned up so she was facing him. She looked him in the eyes, as she began to mumble something barely above a whisper.

"I...I...think...I..lov..." She was soon cut off, as she heard a familiar ringing noise coming from her purse. A somewhat annoyed look appeared on her face, before she smiled apologetically to him. "I better get that, I think it's my boss calling." She said in an embarresed tone, before getting up and making her way over towards the trophy case where she left her purse.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:34 pm
Kou nodded quietly as Minako slipped over to answer her phone, thumbing off the television then climbing to his feet to go over to join her. He waited quietly for her to finish her call before he reached out to take her hand.

"When I hit my head fighting that youma, I thought for a moment that you are Sailor Venus." He looked into her eyes while he spoke, reaching up to cover her lips with his finger so she would listen to what he said. "That's why I didn't want to talk about it on the way over." He admitted to her.

He had a beautiful woman who he thought that he loved and loved him. It was what he wanted but to find such a woman in such a situation left him puzzled. He clasped her hand in both of his own. "But I don't want to be alone any longer. I just want...to be with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:03 am
Mercury stopped and looked at the man. He'd destroyed the youma so easily, and was giving off a familiar energy. She stood frozen there, trying to remember who he was.

Suddenly, the other girl started giving off energy too. Next thing she knew, she was pushed aside. She stood up and stepped in front of Aisu. Whatever she was, this girl was also giving off familiar energy. But who were the two?

"Leave her alone. It's me you want right? Why?!"

Whatever had happened to make the girl want to defend her, Mercury was not going to let the favor go unreturned.

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:46 am
Minako began to frown, as she closed her phone. Her boss decided to call after all, though luckily she wouldn't have to work till another two hours or so. She then quickly placed her phone back into her purse, before finding that Kou was standing next to her and had reached out to take her hand. He began to recall the fight, when he admitted that he thought that she was Sailor Venus. She opened her mouth to speak, as he raised his hand up to her lips so he could finish. He then took her hand in both of his, as she rested her other hand against his. She soon moved her hand up to his forehead, as she brushed aside a strand of hair, before resting her hand on his cheek.

"I want to be with you to." She admitted, as she then leaned into hug him. She wrapped her arms around him, as she rested her head against his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:27 am
Kou rather awkwardly gathered Minako in his arms and held her closely. "You have to go, don't you?" He asked quietly. "I'd rather you didn't go just yet." He rested his head against hers, wishing inside that she never left him again.  

lightsenshi

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:28 pm
"Either of you would do just fine. My reasons will remain my reasons." Vicious was not about to tell them his goal. The rugged figure turned its body to face Sailor Mercury, the now clenched fists shaking with tension. It wasn't long before the sparks of energy came back. This time the jolts of power were more constant and flew more rapidly throughout the armor.

Vicious charged again with the intent of hitting Mercury. His fist was pulled back and was waiting for the right distance to extend forth. When in close enough range, the fist thrusted forth with a great force. Vicious aimed straight for Sailor Mercury's face. His eyes seemed so calm as he did so, as if he had no care in the world and no care for this battle.

((Completely forgot about my other character))

He found himself in the middle of yet another mess. All his eyes could see was the damage to the pavement in front of the arcade. Suiseki's eyes then moved to see someone familiar but with different qualities. The girl looked like the one from the other day, or at least their outfits were the same. This girl was in danger, and Suiseki felt obliged to do something about. He didn't know what the hell came over him and why he should care about Sailor Mercury. He didn't know her at all.

Suiseki's body pushed its feet as fast as it could to try and get to Sailor Mercury before Vicious was able to complete his attack. His arms opened up as if he were about to hug the Senshi. He did, but the speed he was in made it look more like a tackle. He was trying to push the girl out of the way. It worked, though he found himself in more trouble now. While his body twisted to make sure Suiseki was the one hitting the pavement, he felt part of his shoulder phased by the punch. The sleeve of the shirt shredded and all that could be seen was skin ripping off from Suiseki.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:30 pm
"I can stay a little longer." She responded, as she gently closed her eyes. She still had to go home and change, then head to the bus stop, though that normally didn't take to long. She wished she could stay like this forever, though she knew eventually she would have to leave. For now though she was content just being close to him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:38 pm
"Good." Kou rather awkwardly leaned over and just as awkwardly kissed Minako. It was the first time that he'd ever kissed a girl and he felt clumsy doing it. He couldn't see it but the planetary symbol for Venus glowed briefly on his forehead while they kissed.

"How long do you have?" He asked softly when the kiss broke, gaazing into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:51 pm
Minako was slightly startled at first when he leaned into kiss her. It was the first time they had kissed, and she felt kind of akward at first. She soon calmed down though, and went to close her eyes when something caught her eye. Some sort of symbol appeared to be glowing on Kou's forehead. Though no sooner had she seen it, it disappeared and the kiss was broken.

"I have about twenty minutes. I figured I would go in a little bit early, so I won't have the chance of being late again." She quickly responded, as she looked at his forehead a little bit confused. She then brushed his hair off his forhead to see nothing there. It was probably just her imagination though.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:00 pm
((Ha! Usagi-chan has returned! And if you want, I can be a villain or even take on a Knight light.))

Usagi ushered Motoki away from the Crown's doors. "Motoki, haiyaku!" she exclaimed as she rushed. How could she have not noticed the youma outside? It wasn't until her game partner had left that she had. 'Where's Luna when you need a warning?' the blonde thought before she shoved Motoki into what looked like a broom closet. "Wait here Motoki! I'll be right back! I have to check on that girl!" Usagi called loudly before turning and bolting to the fight.

When she reached the doors of the arcade, she noticed the fog that had surrounded the area. 'Ami-chan!' she thought worriedly. She knew she had to transform and help her friend out. Without a second thought, Usagi pulled out her Eternal Moon brooch and yelled, "Moon Eternal! Makeup!"

She felt the warm, familiar feeling of being engulfed by the power of her Ginzuishou andthe light tickle of feathers and ribbons as her eternal fuku materialized around her body. It took her a few minutes to readjust to the tight fitting suit. "Okay, here I go!" she said to herself before running towards the sliding glass doors of the game centre and out into the fog.

However, she could not see where the youma or her comrade were. She had, once again, run into battle head first and had already screwed up. Frowning in annoyance, there was nly ne thing she could do. She had to let the youma - and Sailor Mercury - know that she was there.

"Hey! Youma! Over here!" she yelled loudly, getting herself ready for any sudden attacks.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games