Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:35 pm
Akikitai
User Image

A man stood in front of the building Kitai sat on,"Your pressence is requested, be there and be there soon. Yours truly dericx," he said as he walked off.

Kitai stood up," Okay thanks," he said with a simple smile. Kitai jumped and flapped his wings, soaring higher until he could glide. He continued to fly until he became near of the headquarters. He walked into the headquarters looking around,"Where do I go now?" he asked himself, looking around for someone familiar.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image
Dericx sensed Kitai and used his mind to pull him towards them "Ah Kitai it is nice for you to finally make it" he said looking at him vary angry "I could kill you right now for making me mad but I like you and I need you so consider your self lucky" he said nudging him into a wall hard but not to hard just enough to show him how mad he was  

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Akikitai
User Image

"I didn't do anything let me go. . . This is no way to ask," he told Dericx, he looked him in the eye an could see his anger. His voice silenced in fear, he gulped. Kitai was not one who could defend himself well. His bright green eyes began to tear up, he looked to Zeke,"help me. . ." he mouthed to her. He was genuinely scared for his life.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
Dericx grabbed him by the arm and slightly hugged him "I am sorry i was just a little mad and pleas do not cry or I might cry then every one crys" he said looking him in the eye with a softer expression "Your like a son to me and I would never make you harmed or sad I am vary sorry" he said  

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

xCIZINEC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:00 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke's gaze had lingered on the ring as she became completely silent, hoping a distant pre-life memory would trigger, but she couldn't recall. Though, as Dericx mentioned how disliked he was in her eyes most of the time, she almost voiced that he was beyond wrong in the concept, but instead kept herself quiet. When Akikitai finally arrived, Zeke clenched her teeth in attempt to keep herself from intervening; it grew harder when she realized Kitai was the one before them, and she felt her heart grow heavy when he asked her help. She almost did until Dericx let up and she kept herself back, listening to his words with utmost interest as she always did. "Let us hope that this 'son' doesn't get you killed, master, as it did your father," Zeke sighed, her words a little lower than they usually were. Though she obviously didn't intend any disrespect, and that as well was presented in her soft tone. Her gaze shifted between the two boys, though always upon reaching Dericx, she never met his gaze. Perhaps it was more to his chest, where the ring was linked by a chain necklace, so that he could tell her acknowledgement, though there was no sort of challenge.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image
Dericx moved close to Zeke and looked her in the eyes "This 'son' will not get me killed for I can easily kill him" he told her lifting her head and looking her deeply in the eyes but not with hate or anger but with love "It takes every thing I have to not kiss you" he whispered low enough for only her to hear  

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:04 pm
Akikitai
User Image

Kitai looked to him, as his eyes stopped tearing up. Kitai wiped away the tears that began to dry upon his face. Kitai looked to Zeke as she stated, that she hoped he didn't get Dericx, killed. He understood Aki was troublesome, but never thought he could be the destruction of their leader.

Fear was again easily struck into him as he stated that he could die easily. He didn't want to die, Kitai looked to the two as he spoke words that Kitai couldn't hear. He stepped away, slowly and darted away from them, he wanted to get away he felt no longer safe around them within that area. He had to just get away.

((editted))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:10 pm
User ImageVera Black
Vera takes a gulp and stares at the floor at her feet as Akikitai is slammed into the wall. "Welcome, Akiki," she puts in, facing them now. "Blood, pardon me, but have you any info on our enemies? I hate to interrupt, but I like to see what easy kills will strike my interest in the least."

The Maharani

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Nope, but I'm worried about the doctor..." Duke said looking over at Xaio rubbing his eyes a little bit. "The way he does things, I'm worried for his health when it comes around checking on that bounty girl. I can't believe he wants to do his reflex tests the way he does," he muttered wondering if she remembered the way he'd tested her reflexes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:22 pm
Zeme Veighshae

User ImageZeke quickly put her hand against his chest as he moved closer to her, contemplating whether or not to push him away or let him have what he wanted. This was wrong, she knew it was, and it was up to her to make the right choice now. But with this proximity to him, it made her heart race as she closed her fingers around his shirt. She tilted her head and leaned up slightly, but like a fool she hesitated and stepped away, looking to the ground as if in shame. Zeke sighed lightly and looked up to Vera as she questioned Dericx, but she wasn't attentive to the girl's words. It's just not the right moment, She thought, trying to reason her actions, And it would be rude in front of others. I don't want people seeing me so weak like this. Finally, she lifted her gaze and almost glared at Vera for her interruption, but soon her eyes flickered to the side as faint footfalls grew more distant, and she could see the figure of Akikitai darting away, as if he couldn't wait to get out of there. She sighed, looking back over to the two still there. But she was almost too embarrassed to look at Dericx, no matter how she felt.  

xCIZINEC

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:34 pm
"Oh?" She watched him attempt in waking up just a minuscule bit. The mention of the doctor and some bounty girl, along with the main subject was alittle odd for her. "So...he's a wreak around a girl and prefers some insane near stabbing test?" Xaio couldn't help but look at Duke in concern. He hadn't exactly choosen the best subjects it seems  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yep, and she's got a temper of a teased shark and she has the instincts of one to. I'm afraid she's going to full out attack him when he does. She looks nervous enough before she is even in there," he noted stretching out himself a little bit standing up and then plopped back down on the couch with a soft popping sound.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

The Maharani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:53 pm
User ImageVera Black
Vera seemed to miss the scene in front of her as Zeke and Dericx were about to kiss when she interrupted. She blushed and promptly left the room, hoping her leader wouldn't be too rash on the girl. She followed Kitai for a few steps before figuring he'd need a little space. Vera turned and waited at the corner of the Hall of Leaders.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:15 pm
just then neo came around the corner and saw zeke with there leader blood so he kept walking after bowing to there leader in respect. he had recieved the message to but was slow coming as usual. he prefered to just pop in mysteriously then to come at sumons but he tried to anyway. "lord Dericx i will be waiting at the hall of leaders with Vera while we wait for you. im sorry for being late."apologized neo as he continued on around the corner and stood by vera. "hello vera it seems you decided to give them some alone time as well. i take it Kitai got scared by the leader and ran off again?"asked neo.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:43 pm
Xaio grimaced and finally spoke out her earlier thoughts. "Why choose the people you did?" He had picked out a very high maintenance bunch by the way he's described them so far. "Well sir, I guess all we can do is hope no conflict will arise while awaiting..." Looking around their neatly furnished hospital, she questioned yet another thing. "What shall we do now?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games