Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver smiled as the firework show ended and then waited while Fayte scrambled to press another button. She was soon floating in the air, and the walls around her were crumbling to nothing, showing beauty. She looked around, it like she was some sort of bird in the Tattered Canyons, as Fayte said. She loved it, she giggled as they flew through some tunnels and then watched some birds fly by. It was like she was really flying. She listened to Fayte and watched as they left the holes of the Canyons. She knew one place she would love to be, but decided not to offer it up, it would be to boring for anyone else. She smiled and spun around in zero gravity, listening to Fayte explain how this whole thing worked.

((Yay! I did good this time! Thankya' all. biggrin ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm
——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__Ume finally arrived at her house. She huridly took off her shoes and went to go find her
brother."Brother, brother where are you?"she yelled out and ran smack into his back. She stepped
back a little rubed her forhead and looked up at him as he turned around with a kind smile"So
what happened during todays walk?"he asked her. She sat down and he did to."Well first..."
After a few she finished her story and was now laying on her stomach drawing on some papaer.
Her brother was in the kithen getting her a snake. She sat up and looked over at him as he came
into the room with her yummy snack."Oh do you think I go out again and try to find Klay?"she
asked him he smiled and nodded"Thats fine, but becareful. Don't be so recless again." He told her
knowing that she wasn't going to listen to that.
Ume finished her snack and placed her plate in the kitchen. She went to the door and looked back
at her brother again."Okay then off I go, bye bye brother."she said nand put her shoes on and left
the house.
Ume wandered around and ended up at his house. She didn't know if he was there or not and
didn't want to knock and find out. She sat on a bench nearby his house and waited for a while
thinking of what she should do. She didn't see that he was coming out so maybe he was already
outside. She firmly nodded, stood up and walked off in search for him.
She came a cross a cavern and would have normally passed right by it, if she hadn't heard the
echoes of someone calling out for help. Because they were echoes she couldn't really tell that it
was Klay. She walked up to the entrence and saw the sign that was there. She bowed to the
sign"Sorry but I'm going to go inside to see if I can help."she said and went inside. She looked
around as she walked and soon it got pich dark. She couldn't continue on if she couldn't see
where she was going. She sighed, but beofer she could leave to get help she heard others comeing
and when she looked bakc she saw some guards."Oh no brother is going to be mad with
me."
she said knowing that the guards would get her.
__øØ

User Image

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:45 pm
∫Looking from the lord of Vackle, Sumiko looked at
Kristen when she bent down to her level. She smiled at her, she was very kind. She nodded"Okay
thank you."she said and looked back at her parents to see that they were alright with her joining the
other children. ∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

((hahah one big post for Ume and one small post for Sumiko xDDD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:50 pm
~Echo Noir~

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked at Morrigan and smirked. Anyone who could identify a siren was worth noting. They were rare for they never left their own kind. It was even more unlikel that Echo would exist as a half breed. As far as she knew Echo was the only siren mix. "Im Echo" she said. Echo turned her metallic blue gaze back to Fayte when he spoke to her. She listen at his explaination as to why they were now floating. She moved gaining her barrings in the air. Echo turned back to Morrigan. "and who are you cousin?" she said smirking.

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:05 pm
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~
-
~Blind Spots? What are those?~

Akatan looked around with his vision and noticed that in this place he was blind. ~My vision doesn't work here...wow~ He deactivated it and looked at Fayte while he flitted through the air. Akatan himself felt carefree in this place, but slowly, he realized this, much like his feeling of ambience, was a fabrication. This led him to ask,"Fayte. If this place we see is because of the fragment you have, then is this place real? Are we really in the Tattered Canyons, or is this an illusion?" He took a chance at flying and only moved to wall to stand. He was looking down into the canyon now before he turned to look straight into the sky. ~I wish I could stay here...nothing to worry about. Hmph. Too bad.~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:24 pm
" Nope we're not really in the Tattered Canyon, we're still in the room we haven't tapped into that kind of power yet. " He looked over to Silver smiling again. " Yeah this place is a blast! I love coming here. " He said with a laugh. He flipped through the air. " Hey Akatan you have a request? Under the sea? A different Kingdom? An entirely different world? " He asked with excited eyes.

A door shaped hole opened up withinth the Tattered Canyons when the door opened Kristen and Sumiko were standing on one side. " There they are! " She said as she hopped through the door floating in the air. " Come on don't worry you won't fall, the generator keeps the gravity from effecting this area. " She said holding out her hand to have Sumiko take it.

Lord Vackel looked at the remaining Lords and Ladies. " Anyways, I believe the issue of Memoria should be left up to the academy for now, they are some of the most brilliant minds from every kingdom we have no need to be alarmed from this place. " he said softly. " Alright I believe this concludes our meeting, You may all discuss among yourselves what you wish to do I have to meet with Sumiko regarding her future. " He said as he stood up and left the conference room.  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:28 pm
((I don't normally post this much, but I just wanted to get Dais somewhere to interact with characters. Angelic Tune and Mbeat, Dais is now in your area.))

[insert random time skip for the time taken for Dais to get to Damascus from Meracilite]

Dais had packed lightly. He much rathered walking than taking vehicles. However, it wasn't possible to walk between kingdoms at a reasonable pace if he had a time limit. So, he had taken transportation to get to Damascus.

Damascus was smokier and more militant heavy than Meracilite. Logical considering its people and the nature of the Fragment there. At the moment, Dais had taken a seat to take a short rest nearby a sign that said "Do not enter." The sign was in front of some sort of cave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:45 pm
∫Sumiko smiled at Kristen and took her hand. She too
floated in the air. She looked around. She could instantly tell that this was not real, even though her
senses told her otherwise She looked from the scenery around her to the other children that were here
as well. She gave them all a sweet smile"Hello there I'm Sumiko!"she told them. She wasn't one to
be shy, and liked to make knew friends. Since she was adopted by her new family she hadn't made
any other friends and all her old friends never played with her any more.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Enqlish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image"Arrrgg..." Klay's arms started to get numb, his watch loosened and fell into the dark abyss, Klay looked down and watched as the light slowly disappeared. 'Holy crap, how far down does this lead?' The sound of voices came from the way Klay had entered the cave "OVER HEEERE!!!" Klay called out, but just then his grip let out and one hand slipped "HUUURRRYYY!!" Klay's voice cracked under his fear. He swung back and forth uncontrolably and all hope seemed lost. How were they going to find the right way? What if they didn't make it in time? What would his father do? Klay gritted his teeth, his arm that was holding on was the arm that had been hurt earlier.
Just then a light shone up from underneath Klay, he looked down and the light was almost blinding. "What in the..." A hand composed of nothing more than light rose up from the endless chasm and lifted Klay up, enough to get up onto the floor. Klay rolled over on his back in disbelief, what was that? He poked his head over the edge and the eerie glow of whatever had just saved his life slowly disipitated. Klay heard a voice echo throuout the cavern, it said "Life has no limitation, except the ones you make." Klay laid on the floor with his mouth wide open, the sounds of soldier's armor came clanking down into the cavern in the distance. "What was that?" Klay rolled around again on his back and closed his eyes. He knew he was safe now.
(( I wanted to make it like the Oracle... If that is alright? ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:59 pm

~Akatan Yanagi~
-
~Blind Spots? What are those?~

"Let's take underwater..." Akatan requested reluctantly. He jumped from the wall he stood upon a flew about the air with a smile, an expression he hadn't worn in a long time. "Besides defying the laws of gravity, I've always wanted to breath water. Just of a dream of mine."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:08 pm
~Echo Noir~

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked down and around. She adored heights. The brought a rush that nothing else could seem to give her. But then again she agreed with the dark brown haired boy. She loved water, even before she had known it was her chosen element. Echo wondered if you could mainpulate a virtual water. She did not know who he was. She assumed he was not a royal then. Echo looked at him for a moment longer then looked down to see two new people enter. One was not a royal but the other was Kristen a princess of this kingdom.

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:13 pm
A young lady was gathering berries in the forest. Her basket was almost full and then she would go back to her home. She finally filled her basket and was about to leave the forest, when she spotted something up ahead. She walked a little closer and saw what she thought was the forest spirit. In front of her there was a small fox running around, but it's fur coat was white and it seemed to be surrounded in blue fiery mist, making it not look like an ordinary fox, but a spirit. The small fox stopped running and her ears pricked up. She turned her head towards the lady that watched and then ran away. She was not a fox or a spirit but instead a kitsune. The kitsune, Kaori, ran through the forest heading to where her home was. The blue fire that surrounded her feet did not burn her or anything else it touched it seemed to just brush by everything. This, of course, was because Kaori was making sure that it didn't burn anything. Soon she arrived at her home and the blue mystical fire dissipated. The kitsune turned into a girl. She got a shiver down her spine, because her body was now exposed to the wind that blew by. She rushed into her cottage like home and got dressed. She looked out her window as she brushed out her hair. She was wondering what that lady was thinking of now.  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:41 pm
(( I have no problem with people hinting about the Oracle just keep those occurances to a minimum please. ))

Fayte smiled at the new girl. ' Hey I know you my father was
talking about you!" he said before looking at his sister. ' Hi Kristen! " She waved to him before exiting the area she had to go back and discuss more with the council.Fayte aproved of the suggestion to go underwater. He looked towards the ceiling and said. " Access terrain data 215 upprove of situation 4 initiate sequence in three...two...one. " Fayte looked at the others he laughed again from the dozens of holes shot streams of endless water which quickly filled the world, millions of bubbles clouded their vision while the machine finished loading the next sequence. When the bubbles cleared they were found floating within crystalin water. colorful array of fish swam around their bodies diving in an out of coral mazees and plant forests. Fayte smiled. " Wow Leon's improved it! " He said as he swam towards a coral reef the brilliant colors filled his eyes as he gently swayed back and forth from the current. He actually felt wet being here yet he was able to breathe just fine.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:47 pm
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Cub

Omotayo carried a joyful smile on his face aqs he played with and tickled cute little Lunia. He held her tight enough where she would have to force herself away from him though he gave her the chance to get away plus with her strength she got away. As Lunia caught her breath and then made gestures as if she was going to tickled him he began to back and just when he was about to say something, they were interrupted by a guard who had good and bad news but none of it wasw really good. Once the guard mentioned her father they both tensed up, Lunia running towards the guard probably as fast as she could, pulling Omotayo along with her and even if he didn't want to her strength was enough to make sure he did. Waiting for the guard to answer her question before he asked his own, about his father, the knews would answer his question anyways also brining sadness upon both of them. Omotayo was very surprised though, for his father to even return without the queen or even the King who had left with him, something must have terribly been wrong for his father made it clear on several occasions that he would give his life for the King and Queen of Damascus so he wondered why?

Looking at Lunia Omotayo expression was that of sorrow and one could telll he was scared that the King and Queen might not make it back to Lunia but he tried to keep his thoughts positive. "Come on Lunia." He stated knowing that she wished to cry. Omotayo sunddenly stopped with Lunia as she went into a state of pain. "What's wrong?" He questioned her as he tried to figure out what it was she was feeling. Once she gave orders to check the caverns he wished to go and bring them but his place was more so by Lunia's side. Keeping himself from becoming emotional, Omotayo embraced, and hugged Lunia to comfort her, she was the closes person to him other than his actual family and he wanted her to be happy even though she wouldn't be truly happy until her parents return. "Its okay Lunia, it would all be over soon." He stated reasurringly.

Celestin Selone

MBeat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:57 pm
As I followed the green haired kid into the cavern, the light faded away more and more.I thought about turning back but my curiosity kept me going. I couldn't see a thing but the light of a tiny object. As I pushed on i saw Clay one minute and the next he was gone. His screaming for help was like a child who lost his mother. I didn't now what to do i was paralyzed with fear. "what if i fell in to? Maybe he was setting me up for a trap?" I don't know but i'm going anyway. As I turned to help him I had seen him rolled on to his back, in a daze. I heard the clacking of some guards and i didn't feel like getting caught. I ran over to the boy and shook him down.I looked over and found a ladder that led under ground I quickly prompted the boy and readied myself for the journey yet to come!

User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games