Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm
"Ivory rubbed his tummy as he looked stared at her. "touchy.." He said after a moment "Fine! I have something for you.." He grabbed her wrist and lead her into the house, up the stairs towards his room. "Can you read.." He asked as he continued up."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 pm
((Hey has anyone seen Lil Never, the person playing my pet. She hasn't been on in a long time))  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
Kotarou gave a nod when he asked her if she could read. That was one thing she knew she could do, as she had passed many signs on the way to her new home and was able to read them perfectly. She followed him up to his room quietly, wondering what sort of task he would give her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:24 pm
Chief Chilly
((Hey has anyone seen Lil Never, the person playing my pet. She hasn't been on in a long time))

OOC: Nope confused I'd offer to be your slave, but I don't know how that would work seeings how I've already 'escaped'.  

Dragonora_Ceohini

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:25 pm
((lol thanks. I might have to consider that if she doesn't show up soon))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:28 pm
Chief Chilly
((lol thanks. I might have to consider that if she doesn't show up soon))

OOC: No problem, but yeah I think you only have one pet anyways, and you're allowed to have two if you want. And as you can tell, I'm pretty bored since no one has me yet razz  

Dragonora_Ceohini

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Shi smiled at Susi, amazed out how she could keep her balance like that. She had always had trouble staying up on her feet... She wanted to try it too, but decided to let Susi do it by herself. This seemed like something special Susi could do, and she didn't want to take that away from her. She took a sip of her soda again, and ran her hand through her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image
Nana Fuse

Nana nodded at Alice, and collected all their plates. She pilled them into the sink, before turning around and smiling. "Okay, you can rest now. I'll show you around as we head to the guest bedroom," she said, and Kana bounced in her seet. "She's really staying!"

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Lerista figured he would have to get something like a treat for times like this. It was definatly not empty around here for now. He sighed with a smile and leaned back a bit. He didnt see the two of them getting angry at each other yet so hopefully he wouldnt have to teach them how to play nice. Running his hand through his hair with one hand and setting the can down with the other he did a quick run through his mind to see what errands he would have to either run or work he would have to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
Susi smiled brightly and jumped down sending her hair into her face. She shook her head moving it back and looked at them both smiling. Susi felt different, more social then before.
"Y-your N-yams?" Susi tried to say names, but it came out wrong so she pointing to herself and quickly said. "Susi." Then pointed to them looking at the curiously.

Kiatala

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello

Watching as she jumped down Lerista listened for a moment and figured she wanted to know their names. So the then pointed at himself and smiled. "Lerista. My name is Lerista." He then looked over at Shi. "And this is Shi." He had an idea suddenly and he grinned."Oh Shi, would you mind helping me reteach her to talk?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 pm
"Ivory picked up a rather thick book off the shelf and handed it to her. The title on the side was 'The Giver.' He placed the book in her hands and told her to sit. "Read that, its pretty awesome.." He then plopped down next to her and watched."  

Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U

Teh Waffle Whisperer

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:52 pm
~Alice~

Don't leave me in the dark,
It's really scary,
And I know there must be monsters in there...

User Image
Alice yawned again and got out of her seat. She rubbed her eyes and took hold of Nana's hand. 'T-thank you f-for lettin me live h-here...'

I can here them laughing at me,
They poke me and say I'm cute,
It's really scary....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:57 pm
((Omg I love that book XD))

Kotarou took the book into her hands and obeyed when he told her to sit down. She opened up the book and began to read it silently to herself. She was pretty adept at reading, and could read an entire page in less than a minute, while still getting in all of the details. Her tail began to wag as she got into it, showing that she liked the book.

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ryonara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 am
((Sorry that i don't get that much, i live with butts, so they all ways push me out.))

User Image
"Yeah!" Vince goes over to Tsubasa and wait quietly behind him. Vince takes a seat when he see's Yuki. "Hiya Yuki. Tsubasa has some food, you want any?" Vince takes out a chair for Yuki. "She's kinda cute, in her sleepy face."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games