Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:51 pm
Kunesume2
[[really? sweatdrop my bad then. Tell us your back, who kidnapped you and who saved you and where from. That way we get to find Ty and know the LOcation of Havoc's lab when I decide to carry out my final plan. PM Hanzo to find out. If you ever played Dyansty Warriors, you know what I am thinking.]]

What final plan now?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 pm
(Why don't you come find Zane since he was there)  

BluewolfofMibu

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 pm
WereWeasels
[[Were you awake at any point? like did you know what villages you traveled first, or what the location looked like?]]

((Nope i knocked him out here in leaf and then he woke up in grass.He was sleep the whole tiem))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:02 pm
[[damn it. O well. And we dont know that Zane was there. So, we can't look for him.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Agreed"
Hanzo said as he opened a cupboard in the back of his desk facing him. He hauled out one scroll and a few extra headbands he had lying around. He then handed them to the man.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 pm
An explosion of smoke emanated from the monkey as he transformed into his real self, Shenma the son of Enma. He walked to the Hokage and took the scrolls in hand and the few headbands. "I shall go to Zane and have him prepare for the students. Send who you see fit," Shenma bowed as he walked out of the office. His looked at both Vicente and Kageko and smiled. "We'll see you soon," he said as he took off.

Exit  

BluewolfofMibu

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 pm
"Well, while you do that I shall take my squad with me to the Grass Village. I have to have a little chat with a former student about his assassination attempt on Kazuma." Akira said as he lefted for the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:30 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wait Akira!"
Hanzo raised his voice to stop Akira from leaving.

"Who tried to kill Kazuma?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:35 pm
Akira walked back into the office. "Yes Sir?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:17 am

Hanzo repeated himself.

"Who tried to kill Kazuma?"

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Dark-Ninja70

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:37 am
Tadashi walked into the hokage's office again seeing that everyone was basically ready to go. "I'm sorry about that but I'm for sure ready to go now. Do we have any idea where to start?" Tadashi was off to the side a little waiting for their next move.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:48 am
((lol im still waiting for hanzo to answer me. Meanwhile my only sensei was the one who destroyed the leaf before, zeramaru)  

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 am
Akira smirked. "You remembered my old student who is the current Kusakage, right? Well, he put a hit out on Kaz, sending one of his Sannins here to kill kaz and was interrcepted by me. I am going to go have a chat with him about it. Seeing as that act of violence was a betrayl of the Peace treaty between the Great Villages."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:44 am
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Haseo spoke up, for now he made the decision to take the next step to his goal. "Excuse me Lord Hokage, but I ask what is required of me to become oinin? I maybe only chunin, but I believe I have what it takes. My goal is to become a member of the Anbu Black Ops." He said as the tatoo on his forehead glowed for a moment. HAHAHA, YOU AN OININ? PLEASE GO FOR SOMETHING HIGHER!!!!! Shukaku spoke aloud in his mind. Haseo made a face for a split second. No you idiot, I'm only a chunin, it'll be not right to go for anything higher at this current moment. He said in thought to Shukaku. BUT YOU HAVE ME!!!!! YOUR STRONGER THEN ANY OTHER CHUNIN IN THIS VILLAGE! Shukaku argued. I only have a small number of jutsu that has chunin status! He fought back. THEN GO LEARN SOME AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!! Haseo sighed. What do you think I'm trying to do sherlock

Shruikan Tenshi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:55 am
Akira looked over to the Young chunnin he overlooked. He examined him Head to Toe. "Well, for one. If you are trying to become Oinin. Would be to seek me out."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games