Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:11 pm
.::Kasha::.

"When i am at peace. Her whole life will flash before my eyes. When she was alive and happy passes by fast but clear. The night she died, it goes by slowly and in full detail."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:16 pm
"I'm assuming you witnessed it right? Well then you're remember her all wrong. No matter how hard it is, you have to forget the way she died, or you'll never sleep. If you remember all the good memories it wouldn't be so bad. At least that's what my mom told me." Rebecca said sheepishly.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Kasha smiled at that thought. Ya. Getting to see Anna the way she was back then. That would be so great too bad for me it'll never happen. "No offense or anything. But i just dont think life works that way. You just cant forget a tragedy."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 pm
Rebecca shrugged. "I know, but you could give it a try. I can't wait to get out of here."  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Kasha.. you could try it."Ya i guess i could... You're probably gonna think this is odd. But i like it here."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:41 pm
"Actually I do. I don't see the upside to this. I hate this place and the people who put me here. No one deserves to be in a place like this." Rebecca said angrily. "And I despise those who buy us for their convenience."  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:46 pm

"For me, here is a sanctuary. None of my family was like me. Well except Anna. And i found my own personal hiding spot where i can see the closest city's lights. It's gorgeous at night, i love it. Kasha sighed peacfully. It all depends on how you look at it. Ya they people can be rude and ignorant. But hey isnt eveyone like that at times. I mean, it also depends on your situation. A lot of variants."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:53 pm
"Yes at times, but I don't like dealing with people like that everyday. And my situation should have said I shouldn't be here. My life was fine without all this." Rebecca said.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Kasha tilted her head knowing that its usually a bad idea to pry into another persons life. But me and Rebecca are becoming friends. So i hope she doesnt mind. "Rebecca? What was your life like before here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:15 pm
Rebecca sighed. "It was better than this place. I was going to get my bachelor's degree, find a job, etc... you know live my life. I had a loving family and lots of friends, we always spent time together. I was an ordinary girl living her life to the fullest and now look what's happened I'm stuck here. I can't stay here, my family and friends would be looking for me." she said sadly.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Kasha didnt know why but she was determined to help Rebecca. "Ill help you find them. And get you back home."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:24 pm
Rebecca looked confused. "How? I've tried everything, at least that I can remember. Besides this stupid collar will make me get caught again. I need to get rid of it somehow and then I can move from there. If you can help though, that would be wonderful." she said.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:54 pm
Aya got comfortable after her picture was taken and laid down and tried to sleep but there was to much noise coming from Nelliel's cage. Aya's curiosity got the better of her, and she looks over in that direction and sees Nelliel break her lock and leave her cage and she freed the wolf that was growling earlier. Aya says "Nelliel, what are you doing, you are going to get in trouble"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 pm
Mai glanced down at the suit she wore, her tail swished side to side. "Myes. These clothes constrict my movement." Mai took this opportunity to explore the ship, learn where everything was there, meet the crew, and anything else she will need to come to know. First, she took off in the direction of the small mess hall in the ship.

((Hey how big is this ship anyways?))  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:47 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
I love him and yet, he has no idea.
══════════════════════════════════

Jason heard the girl wake up from the living room so he decided that he should probably find her before she got lost. His house wasn't HUGE but the hallways were confusing until one had gotten used to them. The poor girl would have a heart attack when she found her way to a few rooms.

He stood up from his chair, placing the book on the side table and ran a hand through his hair groggily. He hadn't slept all night worried about when she awoke. He took the collar from his pocket and tossed it into a drawar. He would replace it later with something she'd like once she accepted him.

He walked through the door of the study into the rest of his home. He listened and figured he'd probably find her heading for the front door. He stood by the door and waited for her to show up. He folded his arms and leaned against the wall beside it. All she would have to do was come to him. He gave a smile, not his sadistic and angry one but a genuine smile he was glad that she was smart enough to try and leave if need be.

══════════════════════════════════

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games