Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:26 pm
User ImageThe boy bowed and grinned widely. "Hajimanshite, Auron-sen- Eh?" He watched his new sensei walk off abruptly, tossing his team-mate a large scroll, and instructions, before disapearing in the foliage.
He blinked, before turning to Vincente.
"Uh... Is he always like that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:28 pm
((Hey Lance, reread my last post))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

(walking on the surface will take 5 posts, i think!)

Vincente caught the scroll. "All of them huh, this'll be fun." He said, opening the scroll. "Nah, he normally sticks around to torment me with the techniques." He said. "Ok, let's start with walking on vertical surfaces." He said, focusing chakra into his feet. He walked up Auron's pedestal and stood on the top. "Get up here first, just focus chakra into your feet, just the right amount though, easy right." He looked at where Auron had left to. "Oh, and try not to touch the ground!" "Ah, this is really the tough stuff, at least for a genin." He said, looking at what to do first. He spoke out loud.

"Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)
Description: This technique makes it so that after a user has molded enough chakra to gather heat into their finger they can now distribute it to both the index and middle finger (one hand), making it a somewhat viable option in combat now. However, jabs and strikes made through this method would simply burn through clothing and wouldn’t cause any substantial thereafter. In terms of raw searing strength, though, it allows the user to cut through even metallic string now."

Vincente molded chakra into his fingers like the description had said. He smirked, he only got one finger to light like last time. "I see Genin jutsus are going to take a while, if I've got to do this in one day I have to work non-stop!"[1/5] Vincente tried again, he felt the heat coming from his middle finger, but it wasn't exactly what he was expecting. "Too cold." He confirmed.[2/5] Vincente tried once more, getting that simple pink tinge he'd seen before. "I shouldd have had it by now." He said, releasing the chakra. Huh, I hardly feel the heat anymore, amazing![3/5] Vincente added more chakra to see if that would help. "Ha, there we go!" He said, he noticed it was only deep pink. "No, nevermind..." He said, disappointed.[4/5] Vincente tried one last time, his second finger was the same as the first. "Now there we go!" He said, they were both red, he released it. "Now that's new!"[5/5]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:24 pm
It seemed Auron didn't here Tadashi so he did what he wanted and grabbed Jiro and took him to another place to start his Sharingan training. "I'll bring him back later though he will need you to finish his training ok?" Tadashi grabbed Jiro and they both quickly disappeared.  

Zaphiakel

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:38 pm
User ImageHe could practically feel his eye twitch, hearing how off-handedly Vincente explained the technique to him. "That would be all fine and dandy, if your feet weren't the hardest part to regulate and control a flow of chakra to..."
Regardless of his own complaint, he instinctively formed the ram handsign, and concentrated a bit of chakra into his feet. A small breeze seemed to waft about his feet after a few moments, and he looked down, a slightly skeptic look on his face.
"Alright, here we go..." With that, he ran towards the pedestal, knowing that if he'd have tried this at a walk, he'd have had too much time to think over in just how many ways this could go wrong. He was actually suprised when he reached the stone-hewed edge of the feature, that he simply went up the side, though he could still feel the effects of gravity.
Then, he felt it, the chakra he had been using to glue his feet to the surface of his current "Floor", was waning, and he was starting to slip off. Cutting his losses, he leapted off, performing a sommersault and landing in a crouched position. To his dismay, though, he had only made it up six or seven feet.
"What?! BS! I went so much higher than that! Ugh, that means I have to do that all over again..." He groaned, but soon got back into position. This time, he put a bit more chakra into it, the soles of his sandals shining a dull silver from his inherent bloodline. He, again, raced forward, and almost screamed as he was rocketed off of the object with his feet, landing on his back a few yards away, a slightly dazed expression on his face.
He quickly sat up again, looking at the structure, and noted a series of cracks near the base.
"Oh, I see... Too litlle chakra, and I slip off, too much, and it pushes me off. So, I'll need to compromise..." He pushed himsel to his feet, and concentrated again, before starting his third attempt up the stone face of the pedestal, this time making it a whole ten feet, before he felt himself slipping, smirking, he pushed another bit of chakra into his feet, and really did shout when he was blasted off of the edge, though he gracefully flipped and landed on his feet, this time.
He glared at the pedestal, just about ready to send a Raikiri into it. He again made the ram seal, and not ten seconds later started his next attempt, using a bit more chakra than his first attempt, though noticibly less than his second, and almost whooped in joy when he made it just a few yards short of the top, before he felt that familiar slipping feeling. Again he launched himself off the side to land on the ground, though this time, the landing wasn't quite as graceful, and he had to use his hands to soften the landing.
"Wow, guess I was higher than I thought. Anyway, just gathering chakra at once, and then using that collective amount isn't helping me that much. Maybe I should try a different approach." He sat down and stared at the monolith infront of him, thinking of alternate ways to go about walking up it. "One burst doesn't work... A continued stream doesn't help me, either... Wait! That's it!" He all but lept to his feet, pointing a finger at his obstacle, grinning maliciously. "Ha! Maybe if I just kept letting off small bursts! It'll take some concentration, but for my... Disability, it's probably the best option. Then again, it's not I've never been wrong..." Shiro shook his head, clearing away the unpleasant thought, and stared up at the pedestal, before nodding, and dashing up it, yet again.
Instead of the other two methods, he tried his newest plan, pushing another small bout of energy to the soles of his feet every time he felt a slight give. It was to his great suprise when did actually make it to the top. Sure, he still didn't feel he had mastered the technique, but at least he knew he could do it.
Yatta! I made it! Take that, Tou-chan! My control may suck, but I still kick tail!"

((I don't know if that was five tries or not, but I'm thinking it should be long enough... X.x; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

(5 tries again, but try to show everyone when you finish an attempt, like [1/5] or something close to show your progress)

Vincente laughed and walked over the lake, continually shifting the chakra levels in his feet so he wouldn't fall. "Ok, now get over here, the technique is the same, but you have to keep changing you chakra levels so you don't, well, fall into the water, mostly because it's constantly shifting." He smirked. "Was that explained well enough for you?" He asked. "Oh yeah, get over here to me, across teh lake." Vincente looked at what he'd have to learn next.

"Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise."

Vincente looked at it sceptically, but tried it anyways. Vincente formed the handsigns and opened his mouth. "Huh, nothing at all?" He was surprised there wasn't even a tiny spark.[1/5] Vincente did the handsigns again and gathered chakra, and fired a small blast of flame. "That was hardly combat worthy." He berated himself for that pitiful technique.[2/5] Vincente did the handsigns again, he got one average sized blast from his mouth. "Almost there." He said to himself.[3/5] Vincente did the handsigns once more. "I have this handled." He said, right before several blast went off in different directions. "Well what do ya know." He smirked.[4/5] Vincente formed the handsigns one more, gathered chakra, and several flames shot forth, one with a hidden shuriken inside. "Now that's mastery, kind of..."[5/5]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:11 pm
User ImageShiromaru simply followd him, and listened to Vincente explain the next step. Recalling how he performs the tree-walking(Or as he will refer to it now, Wall-walking) exercise, he just smirked and nodded whe he was asked if the technique was explained well enough.
He was pretty glad that the water was still and smooth, though. He didn't know if he would have been able to make it work with waves... So, trying out his new method, he dashed forward, and was doing pretty well. For the first step, anyway, though he sunk like a rock soon after. {1|5}
He spit out nearly half a litre of water as his head poked out of the glossy surface, a loud groan coming from him.
"This is gonna suck..." He paddled back to the shore, conserving as much energy as he could during his short swim, knowing he was going to need his all of the stamina he could pool together. No pun intended.
He pulled himself out of the water, taking a moment to shake himself in a similar manner to one of the Inuzuka's prized canines', and turned to try again. Whch he did, again rushing over the water. He could feel how his feet would sink if he used to little for each step, and he tried to remedy this by pushing more chakra into the limbs. Alas, he wasn't fast enough in molding and using his chakra, and plopped into the water three steps in.{2|5}
Spluttering, he broke the surface again, growling. He made his way back to the sand bank he came from, turning around as soon as he was out of the water. He paused, looking down at the small waves brush over his sandal-clad fet slowly, before receeding. His head snapped up suddenly, the metaphorical lightbulb flashing over his head.
"That's it! Why am I going so fast? Since I can't mold chakra that fast yet, shouldn't I walk? Well, only two ways to find out, and I don't feel like going to the library." Againg, he stepped forward, this time, though, he took his time, looking for all the world as if he were simply taking a stroll. Over water.
Of course, he was still unused to it, and tried to switch the amounts of chakra he was usin accordingly, but he focussed oo much on the foot he was currently stepping forward with, and accidently cut off the flow from the leg that was supporting him, which promptly ended in his submersion in the clear water.{3|5}
Cursing to himself, he paddled his way back to land, and crawled out, breathing slightly laboured.
"This... Is really... Starting to... Piss me off...!" He shook his head, drops of liquid flying in all directions from his wet locks, the boy looking back across the lake to his team-mate. How much stronger than he himself was that boy?
He'd obviously been a ninja longer than he himself had, but just how much further had he taken it...? Deciding that was a thought for another time, Shiro took another step onto the water, this time making sure to pay attention to the supporting limb, too. He kept at it, placing foot after foot ahead of him, each step only sinking a few inches before being raised by his chakra again, though it was starting to raise faster and faster.
A few mintues and many yards later, Shiro had made it one third of the way across, beforehe suddenly felt something like dizzyness hit him.
"Ack-!" And he was underwater, again. He simply floated there for a few moments, before realzing he did, in fact, have a burning need for oxygen. His head broke the surface of the water, and he took a deep breath of the fresh air, before noting how far he went. He cheered... 'Till he realized he'd have to swim all the way back, and then walk back.{4|5}
A somewhat lengthy swim later, we find the young Hatake panting on the sand, obviously winded fromtrying to claw-stroke his way there, in order o save time. A few minutes later, he was again walking on the water, his hands in the familiar ram seal, as he manually adjusted the amount of chakra he was pushing into each leg as he kept taking steps forward, until it was becoming almost ridiculously easy for him. He looked up, his hands still in the same handsign, and kept up the pace all the way to Vincente, though he stopped paying attention to how much chakra was being pumped into his legs, just letting his subconscious take care of the portioning.{5|5}
Once he was again on dry land, he fell to his knees, giving a sour look back at the body of water.
"You damn lake, someday, I'll come back, and beat the crap out of you!" He shouted at the lake, his fist raised in a threatening manner. The effect was diminshed by his current status of being completely soaked.
"Ugh, Mom's gonna have a cow... So, Vicne! What's next?"

((Yeah, I tried to just make another paragraph for each new attempt, but the way you suggested would be much easier, and probably less strenous to read.
Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to discourage my fingers from typing out ridiculously large posts... ;-; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:09 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Back in the forest, Auron was undergoing his angel training. He was in a deep meditated state while standing, attempting to draw off the angel's power. Easier said than done, there was almost no incentive, no extreme drive that pushed Auron to the limits. He was only drawing a bit of the angel's chakra. The end result was Auron being covered in spots of glowing red chakra, which obviously, was not the desired result. In his mind the angel coached him, trying to spur his progress saying, "Come on Auron. How will you protect all the ones you care for with an attitude like this? Don't you want power? Don't you want to prevent death? If you do, then get serious. Act like you want this power! Act like you want to make it your own! Only then will you be able to cross the line into the spiritual realm, and draw out my chakra"! The antoginazation seemed to work on Auron as fierce determination crept up into Auron's being. It grew and grew, driving the mental drill deeper into Amaterasu's being. Soon more chakra started to pour out, and then more, and then more. Soon, the entire area Auron was in was surrounded by brilliant red chakra, and then it started to converge upon Auron forming a cloak like shape. Soon his entire body was wrapped in this cloak. Not only that, but both his hair and his eye color changed to fire red. Finally Auron relaxed and examined himself. He could obviously feel the incredible boost in power. "This is amazing". The angel gave a breath of relief and said, "Yes...this is the first form. You have seemed to mastered it sooner than I expected. Good work, however it is hardly powerful enough to keep you alive through this storm". Auron kept hearing the word storm without even knowing its meaning, so he decided to ask, "What does storm mean"? The angel then said, "Even I don't know. However I sense that something dangerous to your well being will happen very soon, so it is best to train as much as we can, in preparation for this fateful encounter". Auron nodded and said, "Well, I have completed the first form. What did you call it again? The angel's cloak"? "Yes, it covers your body and provides defensive powers. Not unstoppable though, many techniques can get through it, but it is still very useful. Now we must discuss your powers. As long as I am with you, you have a ability that I have named Blaze Release. As long as you are in the sun, your fire jutsu go up 2 fold. Yes, they become 2x more powerful. Fortunately, it doesn't matter if you are in a form or not, it stilll works as long as you are in the sun. Remember, your power comes from the sun, so without it, my abilities are worthless to you". Auron nodded and said, "I understand. Shall we continue to the next form"?

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Before Auron could continue his training, he heard sounds of battle. He didn't know where they were from so he jumped into a nearby tree, took out his binoculars and pointed towards teh town, immediately he saw Hanzo fighting several people and then angel all of a sudden yelled, "Auron! Get out of the village. Don't ask questions. They are after you! I know it"! Auron silently nodded and jumped out of the tree heading out of the training grounds towards the gate. Immediately he pulled out his radio and relayed a message towards Akira. It was wise to inform him that the Kage was in trouble, and so was he.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:27 pm
[[it wouldn't reach me. I'm out of range.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 pm
((well now im in range, so respond to it))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:34 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Before AUron left with his urgent message, a letter appeared in front of Tadashia and Jiro, and Vincente and SHiromaru saying,

"The village is no longer safe for the moment
Gather your belongings and head towards the Village near the Leaf ASAP
THis is an order!"

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Next?" He said, automatically snatching the paper. "I guess we head out of here, since the Leaf is supposedly not safe anymore. He said, looking at his blades. "Well I got my belongings." He said, heading on out.[exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:41 pm
User ImageShiro, suprised beyond all reason, simply nodded, though decided to take a detour. He had to check on his family. "You'd better be okay, Oyajii!"

{EXIT}

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron arrived in the middle of the grassy field. There was no forested areas, only a wide open field with short, well cut blades of grass. On one side of the field where some stone ruins with a few pillars. Auron jumped on top of this pillar and looked around, seeing if anyone was here. But once again, nothing. But like the area last time, Auron could once again sense another's presence. Auron then said in a loud voice, "I understand you don't want to kill me but if you want to fight all you have to do is ask". He waited for the enemy to appear.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces