Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ookami Base (READ FIRST POST) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:44 pm
"I will tell you what happend...."Hya appeared in the water shield, and was right behind Mizu."In fact i will let you feel the memory you forgot!" He weaved handsigns quickly trying to perform jutsu quickly as he could.

"Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)!" Hya trapped Mizu in a water prison. He knew a good way to end this, but it was a spar."Let's see, how about Atsubottai Mizu no Jutsu (Heavy Water Technique) !" When he casted this, Mizu would feel seven times heavier in the water.This would make her immoble in the water prison. One of the oil clones followed by Hya's right.

"Mizu Tate no Jutsu!" He summonded a water shied to protect Hya.Upon doing this the second oil clone followed on Hya's right side.

"Aranu Atsubottai Kyouatsu no Jutsu (False Heavy Pressure Technique)!" the clone casted a genjutsu that made her think the pressure was overwhelming enough to make her suffocate. the last clone was now standing in front of Her, staring her in the face.

"Suishi Hitokiri (Drowning Assassination)!" this completed one of Hya's deadliest genjutsu combos. He was making Mizu 7 times her weight, suffocating from the water pressure, and drowing her in the water. The formation was complete.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:26 pm
Before mizu was caught in the water prison she took a deep breath. When she was placed in the genjutsu she couldn't breathe. Soon after she fell under unconiousness, then it started to fade out black as she couldn't breathe.  

Rockgirl809

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:56 pm
Hya saw that she was succbming to the Genjutsu."KAI" he broke the genjutsu and dismissed the clones. Clearing the water he held Mizu, making sure she was ok."Mizu,MIZU!" He wasnt sure if she was ok, but he knew that she would be fine. He laid her on the ground, and sat next to her. He put his ear to her chest (not being a perv!) and heard that she was breathing. He sat there, making sure nothing happend while they were done with the sparring. he knew that is may be just genjutsu, but it had real life effects on people. He didnt mean to take it abit overboard.

he summond two water clones to keep an eye out around them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:29 pm
Mizu was still unconchus. Trying to over come it was not successful yet.  

Rockgirl809

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:35 pm
Hya was in panic. He is not a medic ninja, and didn't know much about medical jutsu. He ordered one of the water clones to go and get help, the clone running off. He didn't know if things were ok. He sat there, waiting for Mizu to become conisous again. He was actually worried about someone else that he had never met before, what was rare for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:43 pm
After awhile Mizu finally woke up as her eyes opened slowly.She coughed repeatedly.She was drenched in water as she turned her head to look at Hya.  

Rockgirl809

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:47 pm
"Are you alright? Im sorry if i overdid the genjutsu. I hope you can forgive me. so how do you feel?" Hya seen that Mizu had finally awaken.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:50 pm
Her voice was kind of horse but she pulled through talking. "uh...yea. Im fine..."  

Rockgirl809

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:57 pm
"That is always good to hear. I don't think we will be going anywear for now until you recover abit." Hya reached into his robe and pulled out a Origini. He unwrapped the triangle shaped rice cake, and took a bite out of it, recuperating his chakera.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:02 pm
"I said I was fine." She said as she tried to lay up. "That doesen't mean I cant go anywhere."  

Rockgirl809

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:14 pm
"Fine. You don't have to be rude!" Hya got up and started to walk towards the entrence of the Ookami Base."Lets go, we have somewhere to go." He started walking at a fast pace, liek he usually does. He finished his origini.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:21 pm
"I didn't mean to say that in a mean way..." She got up slowly and walked a few steps behind hya.  

Rockgirl809

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:25 pm
Hya looked behind him, then looked forward."You remember what we have to do right? Im just making sure you know." Hya was at the entrence of the area they were having the sparring match at. He continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:30 pm
"No ... exactly what do we have to do?" She was now by Hya's side.  

Rockgirl809

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:42 pm
"We have to head to Grass. Rahenno said that we would know who we are looking for. Him and Pyro are in cloud right now." Hya was looking at Mizu, reaching the entrence to the base.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff