Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:54 pm
"Aniya-san?! Why didn't you tell me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:19 pm
((Uh....is that Artemis or Kaze?))

"It seemed trivial at that point...aren't Natsu-kun and Kaze-kun 'awakened' to their powers already? Plus...I haven't used them since...I didn't know what they were, so I left them alone...I didn't even know WHY I had them till now..."

Aniya was mumbling at the start, but managed to speak up towards the middle, only to shift back to mumbling at the end.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:16 pm
Mercuryangel
((Uh....is that Artemis or Kaze?))

"It seemed trivial at that point...aren't Natsu-kun and Kaze-kun 'awakened' to their powers already? Plus...I haven't used them since...I didn't know what they were, so I left them alone...I didn't even know WHY I had them till now..."

Aniya was mumbling at the start, but managed to speak up towards the middle, only to shift back to mumbling at the end.

((since it's blue its Artemis. DarkRed is Kaze))

"As far as I know, neither Kaze nor Natsu have their powers. Kaze showed some signs of them when he was younger, but since no one noticed, he didn't realize it."

The group finished going down the stairs and headed for the throne room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:18 am
"Oh...I see...um...aside from our powers, do we gain any other abilities? Like some type of intuition so to speak? It's unusual...that's been happening since I got mine."  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Mercuryangel
"Oh...I see...um...aside from our powers, do we gain any other abilities? Like some type of intuition so to speak? It's unusual...that's been happening since I got mine."

"The most I've seen happen to a senshi is the ability to sense that a youma is nearby. But since you and Natsu-san are not from this system, who knows!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:15 pm
"Great...." Aniya muttered. In which case...she'd probably never figure out what those strange little nagging feelings she got were. "Which way is it?" she asked, not sure if she was talking to Artemis or Natsu. She supposed it didn't matter so long as they didn't get lost.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:43 pm
Artemis hopped off of Aniya's shoulder to lead. "This way!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:46 pm
"Following..."

Aniya was slightly amused. In what seemed like twenty or thirty minutes...she'd somehow adjusted-or perhaps resigned-herself to the concept of talking with a cat. Something told her this wouldn't be the strangest thingthat happened.

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:01 pm
Natsu had stayed quiet the whole time, as he listened to there converstation. He was more or less wanting to find out what Luna wanted to tell them. It was probably important if she had to tell all three of them at once. He shrugged it off as he continued to follow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:16 pm
Artemis led the group back to the throne room. Luna was now standing in front of the throne, Kaze was sitting on the floor.  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:52 am
Aniya entered the room and looking around, walked over and flopped down next to Kaze on the floor, giving him a pat on the shoulder as she walked by. Whatever he and Luna had talked about, hopefully they'd worked it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:02 pm
Mercuryangel
Aniya entered the room and looking around, walked over and flopped down next to Kaze on the floor, giving him a pat on the shoulder as she walked by. Whatever he and Luna had talked about, hopefully they'd worked it out.

Kaze smiled at Aniya. "So, how was the palace?" The moon symbol was still on his forehead and he seemed to be accepting of it.

Luna smiled gently as Aniya and Natsu arrived. "Please take a seat Natsu-san. I have something to tell you."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:55 am
"Well...the stairs and hallway are great...I just didn't get as far as actually peeking into any of the rooms yet...so...Prince Kaze eh? Who would've known it?"

She grinned back at Kaze, and then waited for Natsu so they could start.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:56 am
Mercuryangel
"Well...the stairs and hallway are great...I just didn't get as far as actually peeking into any of the rooms yet...so...Prince Kaze eh? Who would've known it?"

She grinned back at Kaze, and then waited for Natsu so they could start.

Kaze play glared at her. "We should go explore at some point later."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:23 pm
Aniya nodded, returning the glare with a smile. Her curiosity of the Crystal Palace had suddenly increased; she hadn't been this curious about the palace since she was little.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games