Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
furries :^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 pm
((wow you decided to join us in your rp again? Yay more people!))
Hiskue looked at the newcomer, "Hey."
((ugg...sorry writers block))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:21 pm
Fell wakes up adn yawns "G'Morning....." he sees the new comer and hides behind hisuke.  

MrCoconutKitty

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:41 pm
Hiskue gently grabs Fell and puts him in his lap, "I'm sure this newcomer means us no harm, and you've only been asleep for a couple of minutes."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 pm
((lolz srry bout that ive been away for a while...))
"its ok i wont hurt ethire of u" he called for lurker  

srapywolf

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 pm
((nah it's all good I fell of the face of the earth for like 8 months not to long ago, waaaaaay to behind in those rp's lol))
Hiskue grinned, "I'm Hiskue by the way, this little guy is Fell, the vixen next to me is Rose and thats her horse Spirit."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:28 pm
"nice to meet u all im dark claw and this is lurker"  

srapywolf

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:10 pm
Fell looks up at him "Hi." he looks around. "I feel better. A couple of minutes is like a couple of hours for me." He smiles and walks off into the tall grass in search of some small game.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm
he randomly ran off jumping trees and came back shortly with 2 squarls "here" he put them down next to the ppl  

srapywolf

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 pm
((umm you two do know that Hiskue has food already...right? He got out some canned food a couple of posts ago and was waiting for the fire to reach maximum heat))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 pm
((XD meh srry i skipped a few pg. )) he started to pet lurker "so how did u guys come all the way up here" ((brb i gtg read the rest of the post ))  

srapywolf

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:46 pm
Hiskue looked toward the sky, "I dunno about them but I was just wandering around looking for something to do, I met a girl Kimi...don't know where she got off to now...she led me here."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image
name:huir
bio:his pack adandoned him and now he roms a lone most of the time evry time he meets someonr the leave him
pet if any:none
huir sented food and walked twords it slowly countios that they could be humans or worst..hunters

he nooded "im sorry ..." he looked back from where he came from "i dont belong here with u guys" he said with a slight smile and got up followed by lurker "bye" he jumped trees  

srapywolf

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:43 am
rose looked as dark claw and lurker disappered."well that was something"rose looks down to see hiskue hand on hers,she gave a little smile.spirit nudged rose's face with his muzzle.rose looked at spirit and petted his neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 am
((hey hey your on!))
"That was pretty random...odd." Hiskue commented, then looking over at the fire he judged that it was about ready so he began preparing the food. "I hope you don't mind but I only have the pot to eat out of and two forks."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

princess evil riku Soze

Hilarious Werewolf

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:53 am
"i don't mind "rose smiled,spirit got up and walked to a patch of grass and began to eat.rose got close to kiskue and took one of the forks.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games