Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun was almost about to kick the door down when the raikage opened it. Yun stormed in.

"Kazuo, I'm gonna ask this one and only time, you gotta stop these bad relations with the mist. There has been an attack by your student, Ryugan, and a murder by Fenrir. This must stop now. As one of the mist 7 and ally of the village, I won't stand for anymore conflict."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:31 pm
((Ahh great... you know how much doors cost these days ))  

Oldibon

Oldibon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image
TONY ANGELO

Tony got up the stairs and overheard what Yun was saying.

"Fenrir?" Tony said as he got into room. "Sir I could help you find Fenrir. Back when I went to Sound I met a girl who used to be a cloud jounin, she said she is a bit good at tracking."

"Tera was her name, didnt catch the last name though." He continued then he remembered why he went into the office in the first place. "Kazuo, sir I'm going to go to grass a bit and train if ya dont mind."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:44 pm
A pool of black lava melted the ground outside the kage's office, a large black salamander slithered its way out of it and looked up. A deep hissing noise which sounded like lava touching water was heard as Bokun observed the height of where his target was located. Bokun reared up and clung to the walls, which it began climbing the walls of the tower, rapidly ascending its way to where the third floor was, the raikage's office. Going on the roof of it, it melted the window with its breath and through the huge hole in it, it came crawling in. The great salamander looked over at Yun and spoke in a cruel deep voice. "Stop making a fool of yourself Yun, you are not in the position of making such promises. You need to meet your sensei at the highest mountain where lightning and thunder clings to the top. He wishes to speak to you" He said. Bokun was known to be the most cruelest and heartless salamanders in the summoning group. It was very hard to gain his respect. With that Bokun slithered out of the window and leaped down, diving into the pool of black lava and was no longer in sight  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun sighs and looks at the clone.

"Kazuo...please. I don't want to see my home destroyed, especially by an ally."

Yun forms his handsign and transforms into a lightning bolt. He shoots out the window and towards the mountains.

[/exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 pm
Hiro finanly woke up out of his little day dream, he looked at Kazuo. "Kazuo, I need to speak with you. I don't know if you knew why I left cloud, but I want to join once more."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 am
Rahenno and his dog walked up the stairs towards the Raikages ofice. As he was walking, he saw a lightning bolt leave the office and heard multiple voices. Rahenno chuckled, it reminded him of his days as Raikage. He had just about reached the top of the office and picked up on multiple scents. Rahenno reconized afew of them but some were new. Rahenno opened the door to the office and watched as many faces turned to him to see who walked in. Rahenno walked up to Kazuo's desk and took a seat in front of the desk. "Kazuo, long time no see." He said as his dog walked in next and howled. "I was wondering if you could set me up with this mission." He said placing the mission description on the desk.

Quote:
Mission Description: A rouge ninja has appeared at the gates! The other Jounin have all left on missions, the Raikage is visiting another village, and the Sannin are busy negotiating with other villages. You're the only person around with the ability to defeat this enemy! Defeat the A-Ranked enemy shinobi.*
Mission Rank: Jounin
Participants in Mission: Rahenno Inuzuka
Your Rank: Densetsu
What Village(s) does this mission take place in?: Cloud
Where in Said Village does this take place?: Gates

He then leaned back in his chair and started to pet his dog."Oh and after this mission, we need to talk." Rahenno said rubbing Kayo's head.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:54 am
Before Yun leaves Kazuo says. "Fenrir was kicked from Cloud before he attacked Mist and I had no idea that Ryugan did what he did, I promise you that." He turns to Rahenno. "Yea sure, the mission is yours, and yes we can talk after." He then looks over to Hiro thinking very hard on whether or not he should let him back in so he decides to ask him a question first. "Why is it you left Cloud in the first place?"  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:09 pm
Rahenno nodded, "Thanks Kazuo." He got and whistled. Kayo jumped up and started to follow. The two walked out of the office and made his way to the gates.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
TONY ANGELO

Tony sighed seeing he was ignored. "Heh muscle head." he said as he walked down the stairs.

Oldibon

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 am
Scrapples
Before Yun leaves Kazuo says. "Fenrir was kicked from Cloud before he attacked Mist and I had no idea that Ryugan did what he did, I promise you that." He turns to Rahenno. "Yea sure, the mission is yours, and yes we can talk after." He then looks over to Hiro thinking very hard on whether or not he should let him back in so he decides to ask him a question first. "Why is it you left Cloud in the first place?"

".....It seemed you were too busy to actually listen to what people had to say. Then I heard that one of my old friends became Tsuchikage, So I went to congratulate him and it lead to me becoming one of the rocks Sannin.....I understand if you don't want me back, But I noticed that the cloud has only about 4 good ninja to help protect it......" Hiro took off his black cloak and put it in his bag. He took out his old Cloud headband and held it out for Kazuo to see. "So, What do you say?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:31 am
Kuro walked in through the window and walked right next to Hiro"I don't know if we should let this guy back kage he's just a trouble maker...."Kuro had a serious face expression as he looked at the kage but then he began to laugh"all right let me stop..."Clears throught"... on all seriousness, I do believe he should be aloud back into the village, but of course that choice belongs to you, but he's right about the Ninja's we only have a hand full of capable ninja here that could help us defend the village Hiro here will be a huge Help"  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:22 pm
Kazuo pauses and thinks. "Alright, you may rejoin Cloud." He smiles. "I trust you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:30 pm
Kuro Pumped his fist"yes"he then looks at Hiro"now don't make me regret saying those words okay? so don't let us down."
Kuro said as he Walked out the window"I'll be back"  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Hiro grinned, "It feels nice to be trusted, Kazuo. But I guess if you want these scrolls from the rock, I can give them to you. They contain the Taijutsu styles and the weapon style." Hiro took out the 3 scrolls from the archives of the rock village.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games