Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroKenIchi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:15 pm
I believe that Resident Evil 2 was the first game in the series that I actually played. I was 10 or 11 at the time, and I borrowed it from a friend. My friends always talked about the series, so I decided to try it out and see what it was like. My love for Resident Evil grew from there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:57 pm
It was 2006 when i had fist played resident evil ds i was 12 and had never played an survival horrer since then i loved it and stated geting every resident evil ever im almost done.  

Aunshi360

darkzero39

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:08 pm
I was seven years old when my older brother bought the first Resident Evil for the PlayStation. I used to watch him play it for hours, and I really got into it and could never pull myself away from it. Ever since then I've been hooked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:42 pm
My first Resident Evil game was Resident Evil 3 Nemesis. Me and my friend used to play it all the time. Good times.  

Kiyoshi loves cookies

Sukairra Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:30 am
RE 3 for me. I had nightmares first time I saw my cousin playing it, but that was wehn I was like 7 or 8. Than later I found it while digging through PS1 games I had and started playing it and found that I loved it thus helping me take my first step into the RE world.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:39 pm
Because I got hooked onto all the RE games, I download them off the Internets and use Emulators to play them.  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:38 pm
StriderHayato
Because I got hooked onto all the RE games, I download them off the Internets and use Emulators to play them.
Buy them, you leech! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:20 pm
I was 5 and got absouletly scared out of my mind when I saw the first zombie in Resident Evil. Me and my buddy Andrew started actually playing Resident Evil when we were 8. it was hard, but we loved it! twisted  

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

Altare92

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:45 am
I was real young, like 7 or 8, my uncle just bought resident evil 2, my dad wanted to borrow it, in the beggining intro, when it recapped, the first game, it showed the picture of the zombiw looking back, I almost pissed my self and I ran up stairs, now I cant get enough of the game lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:46 am
StriderHayato

I have no problem ith ppl using emulators, but some games are to good for that.  

Altare92

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:34 am
Altare92
StriderHayato

I have no problem ith ppl using emulators, but some games are to good for that.
Resident Evil being one of them. I see emulators as a means of playing games that you can't find on the market anymore, such as old school NES, Genesis etc. games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:32 am
Back in 1996 my mate had Resident Evil for the PSX, he came around with it and I was completly blown away with how great it was. Soon after I got it myself smile  

Vixtro

shippo_33666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:57 am
RE 3 was my first was my first when i was 8.I had nightmares that got so bad that i couldn't sleep.since then i will always say RE 3 was the best in the series mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:31 pm
My sister's ex got a PS around 2000 and also happened to get the game Resident Evil 2, so what'd I do; I just watched him play the game while I got scared senseless. I was about 17 at the time too and when he wasn't there, I'd sneak into my sis' room and play the game. Needless to say, Leon is still my favorite character.  

arachnicide

Tipsy Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Shy_Music_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:44 am
I was 14 when i got my first Resident Evil game. It was Resident Evil the Remake for the Gamecube.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff