Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Scrapples
Scrapples
(There is no comma. So I am right on that as well.)

((No, it just makes it so that the sentence make no sense, they forgot to add a comma, read it to yourself and tell me that that makes sense.

Just because you removed my sword that doesn't make me slow, I still have shurrai tekkan doe speed and my many styles, Im still fast without the blade, so you can throw me being slow right out the window.))

(Like I said 1 1/2 seconds isn't enough to do what you did. I would have been able to do it with my speed but not you.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:58 am
((sry lil but Scrapples is right i mean he is the raikage on the nur meaning hes the strongest in the village.))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 pm
((Yeah I would have enough speed, just because your faster than me (which still isn't by a long shot) You have nothing but hatake speed, shuurai tekkan doe training up to lv 4 and Sanin rank. I have shuurai tekkan doe MASTERED, I have Tame Za Kyokudo MASTERED, Akuma Hiraise lv 4 (one more stage to go), and Rain after image style to lv 4, I have more than enough speed to make hand motions in that time limit.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 pm
((This isn't even an RP battle anymore. IT is an OOC battle.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 pm
((I hear ya

EDIT

I'll edit if you insist on going on also, Darion needs his test too.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:06 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Yeah I would have enough speed, just because your faster than me (which still isn't by a long shot) You have nothing but hatake speed, shuurai tekkan doe training up to lv 4 and Sanin rank. I have shuurai tekkan doe MASTERED, I have Tame Za Kyokudo MASTERED, Akuma Hiraise lv 4 (one more stage to go), and Rain after image style to lv 4, I have more than enough speed to make hand motions in that time limit.))

(I wouldn't have trouble if I was fighting someone else who understood the rules. I wouldn't have to say something after every one of his posts.

You do know that just because you know more taijtutsu styles doesn't add up to make you faster right? It just gives you different taijutsu abilities. I am KAGE level, so I am just above S-rank, hatake speed is a very large increase in speed, plus I have the taijutsu style learned. You have a lot to go before you are as fast as me even if you did have that sword. Plus you would falter in the air because the air capacity would decrease which you wouldn't expect so that pretty much takes all your time right there.

Oh and just so you know you aren't allowed to have 1,000 pound weights. No one could possibly bear that much weight. The most you are allowed is up to 100 pounds. This came from BB himself because I once had that much weight.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:07 pm
((Jwalker i bet this would have gone on for like2 more days or more  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:09 pm
(Darion, Jwalker, learn from his mistakes and don't make the same ones.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 pm
((i trust me i tihnk my head is loaded after like 3 days worth of reading thsi stuff lol and what was that about a test?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:12 pm
((Darion: You wanna make a bet? How bout.....2k if it goes on for another 3 days?

Scraps: I have been in this guild almost as long as Dizzle, and I have had nobody get on to me about the rules..so don't worry, I', good.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:13 pm
((Jwalker sounds tempting but theres a test for me i like tests but not math testes razz ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:23 pm
((That's exactly what they do, Katsuro's like the second or first fastest guy in the guild because of all his styles. I mean you keep lowering my speed so that I pose no threat but I do, they DO all combine, seeing as your training for all styles (martial arts) compile up, just like they do IRL.) but whatever, I'll edit so this can end, you'll just keep going. Also, YOU would be falling to, you didn't post you were, I can't assume that I am, it's called add more detail scrapples. The sword would make me double or even triple your speed, seriously can we stick to one subject?? Again Im editing my post.

Learn from my mistakes?? lol, I'm really trying to keep my cool here, at least when I battled shuriken he had valid points, most of yours have been ridiculous. Eventually means "very fast", huh??))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:26 pm
((ugh please dont mention the word eventually))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:30 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((That's exactly what they do, Katsuro's like the second or first fastest guy in the guild because of all his styles. I mean you keep lowering my speed so that I pose no threat but I do, they DO all combine, seeing as your training for all styles (martial arts) compile up, just like they do IRL.) but whatever, I'll edit so this can end, you'll just keep going. Also, YOU would be falling to, you didn't post you were, I can't assume that I am, it's called add more detail scrapples. The sword would make me double or even triple your speed, seriously can we stick to one subject?? Again Im editing my post.

Learn from my mistakes?? lol, I'm really trying to keep my cool here, at least when I battled shuriken he had valid points, most of yours have been ridiculous. Eventually means "very fast", huh??))

(They didn't make me crew because I don't follow the rules and I don't know what I am doing. I know what I am talking about. You are going to be jailed if you keep god-modding.

Katsuro is the second fastest beacause he knows all the gates and he has a taijutsu curse mark that gives him faster reflexes and he is kage level.

The fastest RPC is Naitos.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm
((Speaking of Katsuro..Hanzo defeated him and now katsuro is on the verge of death....))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff