Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis chuckled slightly as he was on top of Tina, holding her arms down with his hands."He doesn't have the will to break free from inside. He knows fully well that he can't break the demon inside him. He's cursed to have me every night!" He said smirking, moving his lips closer to hers and said,"You will be my slave....and like it..." He said to her softly and forced a kiss on her lips, pressing her down.

Tonight is going to be fun, well, only for me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:45 pm
(itouch still)
T I N A:
Tina struggled under him as he kissed her.. She tried to kick him off " never will I be your slave!! " she tried breaking free from his strong grip.. He was just like Aiden just sober.. She closed her eyes to slip inside her self she new this was a fight she would lose just like every other fight with aiden.. She couldn't let this happened she kept thinking I. Her head " come on Luis break through this darkness. I know u can!"  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

Luis smirked as he kissed her lips still."You will be! No one can save you!" He said to her softly and continued to keep kissing her, keeping her hands on her arms, waiting to do anything else to her. But slowly inside, he could feel struggling inside of his very soul, where the cage was kept.

((Inside his own soul))

The Good Luis could hear and see inside him what was going on and continued to fight at the cage, kicking and shaking the bars."NO!! Tina isn't your play toy!!!" He yelled inside and continued to fight. The cage bars slowly started to wither, and the lock on the gate was starting to shake as well, starting to break.

((Outside))

The Bad Luis was really starting to feel the pain of the Good Luis trying to break through. He backed away from Tina, losing his grip and falling back."GAHH!!" He yelled, holding his head tight, trying to push back the good side.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:53 pm
(still on itouch)
T I N A:
Tina looked at dark Luis quizically.. She saw good Luis in his eyes.. Tina sat up her her night gown manage to just hang around her cheat area.. Dark Luis had manage to shimmy some of it off.. Tears were forming in her eye. As she keep hoping the good Luis would break free  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

Bad Luis continue to cringe and fight back against the good side of Luis. He groaned and held his head still, kept on trying to fight back. Slowly and surely, the battle was a loss for him. Soon.....the bad Luis was gone, back in his cage.

User Image

The blue eyes came back, changing the color of Luis' eyes, his hair turned from black to blond now. He let his head go and sighed a bit of relief. He looked over to Tina and saw her eyes tearing slightly, he could see her night gown still, thankful that she wasn't injured or hurt physically."Tina.....you okay?" He asked her curiously and worriedly.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 pm
( I touch)
T I N A:
Tina ran into luis's arms crying " Luis god I. So glad to see you.. He was awful just horrible" she hid her head in his chest and cried. She was so glad the good Luis was back  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

Luis was surprised by her sudden tackle of him, feeling her head into his chest, the tears dropping on to his chest. He placed his arms around her in a light hug and nodded."I'm sorry Tina....I wish that you didn't have to see that side of me..." He said softly and sighed, wishing he wasn't cursed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:24 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah ran up the tree with Anya and Mina. She hugged mina tightly, "Thank you..." she whispered. Sudddnely her ears perked as she heard Aiden call the masters to search. "They are searching for us!' she whispered. Now she knew it was her that would be in the biggest trouble for taking out Ayan in the first palce.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Anya heard them calling.
"Go, I can stall him trust me..." Anya said and jumped down from the tree.
"Please I owe you all one so this is my favor returned." Anya said quickly and took off running.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:50 pm
( itouch)
T I N A:
Tina looked up at Luis " no no it wasn't him I'm was worried about you.. I couldn't believe that he was you.. I mean how did that curse come upon you" she blushed as she noticed her night gown was still a mess.. She looked at luis as the tears slowly stopped falling
------------------------------
A I D E N:
Aiden huffed back to his house it had been a hour since he sent out the masters. One came back " sir no sign of them at all" Aiden hisses and sat back on his couch waiting  

Throughtheflutter

Kiatala

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:57 pm
Anya ran towards the house and was seized by a few masters and dragged in.
"Could you tell them to let go! I came back!" Anya said pleading and tried to get out of there grip.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:08 pm
A I D E N:
Aiden smiled and chuckled "ahaha really should I ask them to let you loose?"..he made the masters bring her closer to him " so where are they tell me!?"  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

Luis looked to her and sighed. He didn't like talking much about his past and his family's past, especially his father's."I'm not sure on the details.....but my father was a wealthy businessman. He sold pretty much anything you gave him and he would make a good profit. Even items that weren't real. My father sold something that wasn't real to someone that was good with magic or something, but she cursed him to die of a terrible accident for misleading her on the product, and cursed his first son to have a terrible demon inside him, making him unwanted by anyone, as friends or as a husband. The first child was me." He told her softly, keeping his eyes away from her chest, because of her night gown.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:16 pm
T I N A:
Tina looked up at Luis.. " I'm so so sorry" she curled closer to him and looked up again.. " I guess were both cursed huh.. You with a demon and me with the life of a whore" she sighed  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

Luis shook his head and replied,"Don't be sorry for something you couldn't control or wasn't near." He said softly and felt her curl closer to him. He looked to her and thought about letting her free, free from her slavery of being a slave."Maybe I can free you from this life....to live a life like normal..." He said to her softly.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games