Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 3 Training Grounds; Sensei: Raito Shenzaki. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:07 am
Kunesume2
[[Note for future battles.

Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique)
Description: This is a passive jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own Katons. Although not necessarily mandatory to learn the finer points of the tree, it does provide a buffer against self-inflicting injuries. For example the user is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat and can even withstand certain techniques aimed at them. Withstand, however, does not translate into invulnerability as there are general flaws to this jutsu as well.

Is a passive jutsu which makes it like a passive ability. Through studing the finer point of Katon training, you naturally gain this skill. So, there in no handsign or activation require as it is always active.]]

((Ok kunesume, btw nice avatar))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:21 am
"Okay last one fore you" Raito taking stance did the necceary handsigns. Creating heat in his hand he amplified it now there is intence heat in his hand.

Katon: Go (Fire Release: Five)
Description: This is where the technique evolves into one of the most deadly techniques within the Leaf. This is the stage before Kaseiken, the only move of comparable strength to the Chidori within the Leaf’s arsenal. In this building block, however, the user mimics the hand movement and effect of Chidori, replacing lightning with flame. Here, unlike the techniques leading up to this, flames now spring forth from the user’s entire hand. If the user balls their hand into a fist, however, the flames immediately disperse and the jutsu is cancelled. In this way, only spear-handed attacks can be made and their potency is increased so that most defenses can now be pierced.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:33 am
Oliwer made some handsigns. [1/8]

He started to heat the first finger [2/8]

Then he heated up segond and third fingers [3/8]

He heated up fourth finger.[4/8]

Then he heated up the last finger. [5/8]

The fire started to slowly spring in his hand. [6/8]

Now the flame fully springed in his hand. [7/8]

Oliwer hit a tree with this technicue. He crushed through the tree as the tree fell down he smiled. "Now this will be my ultimate jutsu,Raito." [8/8]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:44 am
Raito smiled "okay since you have done them your first assignment is to catch this red ribben tied to me use any means possible"  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:00 am
Oliwer made some handsigns. Earth clone! As the earth clone came from the ground Oliwer put a explosive note on its back. Then Oliwer made the clone run towards Raito.

((Sorry that it took so long for me to post i was putting some skills on my profile and i have a slow net. : ( ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:06 am
Raito waited for the clone to come closer, silent and still, in a perect prosture.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:12 am
Oliwer also ran towards Raito while calling out some smoke from his mouth. Smoke Shifting:Smoke Dragon Jutsu! A smoke dragon suddenly appeared and started to blast some streams of smoke at Raito while Oliwer ran at him trying to get the ribbon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:22 am
Raito all but flickred away in a one mile radius behind oliwer.

((remmeber fuuton clan can use wind without handsigns.))
Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)
Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a gust of wind. The user has to have been to the area before, and be able to sense the location with his own chakra before being able to transport himself there. This means that the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used in the same post if the shinobi has attacked or defended.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 am
"Darn thats not fair Raito-sensei!" Oliwer shouted.
Oliwer then transformed into a cloud of smoke and started to silently seek for Raito-sensei.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:38 am
Raito was kinda gobsmacked that his students didnt study up n there opponenet as Raito studied up on his sensai as there jutsu's and clans becuase if he did so he would know that the air around Raito is easily mulupulated. But Raito stood and waited.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:52 am
((I'm reading naruto's newest chapter right now its pretty cool chapter. And i dont know what word "mulupulate" means so i can't translate the whole sentence into my language=I dont know what you mean.Anyway i try my best to find you.))

As Oliwer finally found Raito he turned back into his original body infront of Raito. But before that the smoke splitted into two smoke cloud and the other smoke cloud was now behind Raito-Sensei. "Give me the ribbon now!" Oliwer said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 am
"Is that tone really needed" Raito said using the wind sunshin jutsu agai but this time while preforming the jutsu used kage bushin no jutsu all then Raito allowing his clone to appear half a mile behinf Oliwer, Raito dissapeared.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:07 am
"Darn not again..." Oliwer said.

(( Where is the real you going now??))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:07 am
((Im still around just in a tree. Though techniqually there both clones the real Raito is busy))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 am
((Oh ok))

Oliwer tracked down Raito. "Heh,found you." Oliwer grinned. "Now its the time to get serious!" Oliwer made some handsigns as he made all his five fingers light he ran towards Raito.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff