Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Streets of Kusa Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:18 pm
"Suna's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Genin // Sunagakure //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
Byakugan Implant // Niha Host //

"Pfft. Being kidnapped is the LEAST of my worries. It'd give me something to do. Besides, I needed someone with experience in training angels, anyway." Kaisen stood up from his seated position on the street, and brushed his pants off with his hands. "So...where and how do we begin training my angel? That's the largest of my concerns at the moment."

(I'm actually going to log off now, so I'll see you tomorrow, unless my dad turns the internet off, which may happen, just to warn you.)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:24 pm
K. Ciao!  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:13 am
The man again picked the boy up, and carried him off. ''Let's go somewhere... a little more safe. Secluded. It's time to introduce the world to my real home.'' He said, smiling, as he ran off. [exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shikazumi rushed through the streets as he looked around for shops that caught his attention.At first glance he didnt see anything that caught his attention but as he took a second look he noticed light refracting off a bunch of metal that beamed right into his eyes.He slowly approached the stand almost as if it was attracting him to it."Ohhh shiny metal,shiny shiny shiny metal." As he stood in front of the stand,as he observed the various weapons all laid out in a decorative pattern.1/5  

Agent Rainbow Killer

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:47 pm
After a few minutes of consideration Shikazumi had narrowed it down to a single katana along with 15 Kunai with exploding tags attached to the ends of them.This should be enough to go along with what I already brought and what I can create from paper. Shikazumi handed over the required amount of coin as he placed the katana across his back and attached the extra kunai holster to his left thigh so he would have easy access to them.Shikazumi turned and walked away quickly spotting some ninja outfits. As he got closer and examined the material of said outfits he realized they would be perfect for a trip to Sunagakure as they were light and breathable but also protected most of his body from the sand.2/5  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:52 pm
Shikazumi grabbed the clothes he found and took them into the near by changing room quickly slipping out of his old clothes and back into his new clothes.He then placed his old outfit into his bag before exiting the changing room to bargain with the shop owner.After a few minutes Shikazumi had convinced the shop owner to sale him the clothes for half price because Shikazumi told him that he was leaving the village on an important mission to protect his life.It wasnt exactly true but it worked for the time being so he didnt mind.3/5
((My first 3/5 post got erased so i just redid it))  

Agent Rainbow Killer

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:54 pm
Shikazumi walked around for about 10 minutes before spotting an all black two-strap backpack with the Kusagakure symbol in green right in the center.He knew immediately that he had to obtain the backpack but he only saw one at the time.He took off running towards the backpack to make sure he got to it first.Right before reaching out to grab the backpack he saw a women reaching to grab the backpack.He quickly made a few hand signs creating multiple chakra strings in his right hand as he used them to wrap up the backpack and yank it towards himself before the women could get it for herself.The women turned around taking one look at Shikazumi before she took off running in the opposite direction.Shikazumi paid the man a bit extra for disrupting the sales of his merchandise even though he really didnt have to.4/5  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:55 pm
As Shikazumi walked away from the stand with the backpack firmly on his back over the katana he started to search for food stands.He saw multiple stands full of fruits and other vegetables but he didnt want to buy perishable food since he was unsure of the length of his journey.After 10 more minutes passed he spotted a smaller shop with a old man behind it.He grew curious causing him to walk to the stand to look over what all the man had.After his first glance he shifted the backpack from his back setting it down in front of himself placing half the remaining coin on the table for the man as payment for the food he was getting.He packed multiple water bottles along with chips and candy bars and a variety of other foods that fit into his back pack.Once full he bowed to the man and began walking back towards the gate with the last bit of the coins Ronnel had given him.5/5  

Agent Rainbow Killer

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:19 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From his trip from the Great Chakra Tree to the streets of Kusa, Yumi was rather excited with having come up with an excellent addition to Konoha's Strong Fist style. He was sure Akira would be rather excited to know that the fighting style of Konoha is continuing in growth with each passing generation; he just hoped through his, he'd make enough techniques so that the Strong Fist fighting style will give people more to choose from.

But, putting most of that to the side for now, Yumi took a seat at a small eatery and decided to pig out a bit. Let his mind rest and simply take a load off. Kusa is indeed an extremely peaceful place to be in, and despite the worry he had for his main village, he was starting to get the feeling of homeliness the land of Grass.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:58 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yumi had his fill, he paid what he owed but before he departed he inquired the serve about where a good lodging area would be. After getting the needed information, Yumi stretched and headed back into the calming streets of Kusa and towards the Dorms. Needing to find a good adequate place to stay until this time of turmoil will finally end.

[Exit to Kusa Dorms]  

Panthers7

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:03 pm
Eventually, after leaping through the rooftops of Kusa, the two would find themselves here. However, they did not land on the streets, rather on the roof of a large, rectangular antique shop. Of course by now the man knew the boy probably had questions, whether about his identity, or what he intended to do to the boy, so he got straight to answering. "Before you ask, I'm not some rogue ninja who's capturing then slaughtering children of this city. I am a Sanin; or was at least, I don't know if I've kept that position, of the Grass Village. However I've done little for the village itself, and self-appointed myself Sanin, after I defeated Aki in combat. So... I'd like to... give back, I guess. I know Aki's been under alot of strain, stress and pressure, so I've decided to take a student off of her hands. My name is Shahnz Noire Brandere, though most people call me Shane. And incase you've heard rumors about me being a tyrant and oppressor, along with being a selfish prude, they are absolutely true. So, how 'bout you?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:18 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

The twelve-year-old looked at the man in front of him, one eye bigger than the other. "You, my friend... are creepy. Anyway, if you're going to train me, get to it." The boy waited for this 'Shane' person to begin his training. His hands were stuck in his pockets and wouldn't be coming out, unless he had something to do. "So, how come you had to kidnap me, to tell me this? I don't really care, actually. I'm Haku Nemare Ikeza. I'm a Grass Gennin and my elements are Lightning and Fire. I don't think there's anything else." Keza now waited for the man to speak to him about training, hopefully.

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:38 pm
(Sorry for the delay, was having weird convos with my mom)

"Ah, this is where the boring part comes in. Actually doing any work. But hey, I suppose I brought you here for a reason, huh? Well, fire is my primary element, so I guess I can mentor you in that. Okay. One question though, would you like to focus on the genin-rank fire abilities, or just have me hand out random assignments for you to complete? Assignments being abilities, though I can send you on menial every now and then." He had a slight smile on his face, though it wasn't exactly a happy smile. It could actually be interpreted as... intimidating. "Your name means something about wyverns or... dragons, doesn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:47 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku thought to himself. "I don't know. Whatever Ikeza means. But Haku means 'White'. Which I find hilarious. Anyway, I want all the Academy and Gennin Fire techniques. And after that, you are going to take me out on a mission. Because you are now my mentor. You got that, Shane!?" Pausing for a moment, Keza continued, with a slight chuckle. "I'm just kiddin'. But you're going to send me on some missions, afterwards. Because I need to make Chuunin."

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff