Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Hall of Lost Souls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:33 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Finishing her ramen, Mari motioned for the tea-bearing servants to take the bowl away. Once it was gone, she curled her legs up beneath her and cradled the cup of tea in her hands, expression thoughtful. "Turn them into Vizards? How are we supposed to manage that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:35 pm
Wolf's eyes widened as he heard this. A wave of emotions hit him all at once. "What do you mean we're to make them into vizard?" He asked clenching his fists to the point where they were bleeding. "After everything they have done to us. We're going to bestow upon them a gift?" He asked confused.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:37 pm
"The BreakDown Sphere, the ability to percive what is in the heart and open it up to new abilities. This is what will change the Shinigami into Vizards and is what will change the future for the Shinigami and the Arrancar alike."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 pm
"wolf, one thing you'll learn about lord nicodemus, is that he has a plan for everything, so its best not to question him." tori said faceing toward wolf.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:43 pm
He nodded to tori "Forgive me." He said quietly as he started to listen to lord nicodemus.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:44 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

"Ohh, well that makes sense . . . I guess . . ."
Mari ducked her head slightly and sipped her tea, eyes darting about the room over the rim of her cup.  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:53 pm
"Tori please, don't be so harsh. He is new after all, and as such is not use to my way. And don't worry sister, everything will work out" He smiled toward her and bowed his head slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 pm
"When will this take place?" He asked.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:56 pm
"I was not trying to be harsh lord. I appologize wolf." tori said sincerly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:00 pm
"You're espada. Not a weak fraccion like me. I'm the one who should listen." He said still awaiting an answer on when this will take place.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:05 pm
"But it is still not my place to be rude, no matter what your power level is, we will be working together, so their must be a level of trust and respect." Tori said looking at wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:09 pm
Mari Akanigai
Octavo Espada

Mari watched the exchange, smiling slightly into her cup as she sipped the tea, only to spit it back into the small cup with a cry, "Hot!"  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ghostly Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:11 pm
He nodded to tori. While he decided to drink some of the tea. It had a strange tast to it as it went down his throat. His paranoia began to surface but he ignored it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:15 pm
"lord nicodemus, I am reasking wolf's question about when the plan is to take place, as I am eager to start this plan." Tori said to lord nicodemus. Tori knew there was a chance that lord nicodemus might not answer the way he wanted, but he just needed to ask outloud.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas