Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Blood of the Fallen (Training Arena) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chisanoko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:52 am
befor Kaze funushed laughing Arina used sonido and broght her blades dull side down on her enimy. "on the contrary, im injoying this" despite her words tears started flowing down her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:01 am
"Im glad," he says as he uses darkness that was left on his other claw to punch at her sword. reducing damage and doing damage,yes.  

Soul Discerner

chisanoko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:08 am
"cut Vydoria!" she yelled and tirned her blade around forcing into it a large amount of spirit energy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:26 am
"Im gonna put all of my spirit energy into this attack." Kaze said as he used his tail to brace himself and then focused his spirit energy into his darkness filled claw. The dark aura from the claw grew out forming a circle of darkness stopping around his wrist. "Now Experience my Proud Darkness Fist," He says Bracing himself for the impact with Arina's sword.  

Soul Discerner

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 am
Before Arina's sword could connect with the Kaze, Ghant appeared next to her and he grabbed her arm to stop her attack. At The same time he grabbed her arm, Ghant had his leg rushing at Kaze's head in a forward kick. The two were to focused on each other to have realized what Ghant had done before it wa to late. "Enough," Ghant said before one of them seriously injured the other, or worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 am
Kaze allowed his tail to become limp and he rolled backwards avoiding the kick. "Ghant why stop us, I am pretty sure she wasnt going to die and I could keep up with her as long as she didnt use her resurrection. But im okay with stopping here." he sayed as he reverted back to his form before he activated his resurrection.  

Soul Discerner

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:27 am
"You fool, we are in Las Noches not the desert, the combined combat between you to would bring the room were in down." Ghant stated with a hint of anger in his voice. "You never release within Las Noches unless the situation is dire."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:03 am
"oh...I didnt know, Tori said he would interfere if this got to heated but he seemed okay with me releasing." he says looking down and rubbing the back of his head.  

Soul Discerner

G Drogon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:40 pm
Karasu walked in curiously. He stopped when he everyone, smiling, "Ah, this is where everyone was," He glanced down into the arena and frowned slightly, "May I inquire who we have here? And was he the one who released a few minutes ago?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:14 pm
"im sorry..." Arina wispered as she dropped Vydoria. "i didnt mean to..." she looked down at her weapon, her mind was floating elsewhere. then she looked over at Kaze, then at Ghant. "thank you..."  

chisanoko

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:30 pm
Kaze sat down and looked up at the new arrancar that walked into the arena and said "I'm Kaze and yeah I was the one that released." He then reverted his gaze back to Arina, and said, "So what do we do now."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:01 pm
"Well, now that the fight is over..." Tori paused, waiting for any unexpected surprizes. "I believe I'll retire to my quarters for the eve'." Tori said, now standing and walking for the door.
(Exit to Tori's Quarters)  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

G Drogon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:16 pm
Karasu sighed, "Why do I always manage to arrive late?" He glanced at Kaze giving a polite nod, "I am Karasu, tres espada."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 pm
Kaze stands up and dusts the sand off of him. "Next time Karasu I will fight with you but the next time you see me I'll be an Espada," says kaze. He then uses sonido to leave the arena completely before he could be interrupted  

Soul Discerner

chisanoko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:57 pm
Arina slides her arm out of Ghants grasp, and knelt down to pick up her zonpakuto and put it into its shieth. then she stood up and gave a small smile. "i-ill be going to my room now... if you need me...." she took a deep breath, and forced herself to smile bigger "your welcome to come get me k?" she turned slowly and walked to her room...  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff