Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

"Ah, and here I was hoping you would be relaxed enough to forget." His hands slid down the center of her spine, his fingertips moving in small circles along either side of the ridge of her spine.
"Eh, it's just a desire of mine since I was about halfway through my time as a Chuunin. Not really something many shinobi or kunoichi ever really consider either, despite how many of us die young." He chuckled as he worked out a difficult knot a few inches above her tailbone, just above the edge of her shorts. Ronnel's hands slid back up to work some more of the stress out of her neck.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm
(( Logging off for the night.
Bye bye~ ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 am
User ImageUser Image

"A desire, hm? Share this desire with me." Aki continued to speak in a lazy relaxed tone. As his hands moved lower and lower there was a hitch in her breath. Then he hit the knot causing her body to tense for a second at the pain. Aki relaxed again as he moved back up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 am
User Image

Ronnel had caught the hitch in her breath, but again he didn't realize anything of what it meant. He continued rubbing her back slowly as he tried to figure out how to word it without sounding strange.
"I...want a child. Someone I can raise, and care for, better than whoever my parents were did." His voice was low, almost not there, as he spoke.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki seemed to just halt in time at the words. "A child." Her voice was distant, suddenly lost. "I was pregnant once. Not too long ago really." She spoke almost into the grass ground, "It was twins. However, with the modifications I've made to my body. I lost them." She fell silent before rolling over and placing a hand on the side of his face.

"I know you will be a great father, Ronnel. And whoever you do marry will be the luckiest woman in the world." She grinned brightly, a forced smile but still strangely happy. Aki then sat up, "I've hogged you for far too long. You've go to go Mist and seal the deal for me."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image

Ronnel pressed his lips against hers.
"They are a want, not a need Aki." He was silent for a moment before standing up and moving over to his pile of clothes. The Sannin dressed in that same silence, then as he approached the pool, he paused and looked back.
"And I had hoped that you would be that woman Aki." With that, he slipped the rebreather over his face and stared at her sadly for a moment - he had seen her actions as a dismissal, a cutting of the bond that they had formed, and it hurt. That hurt showed in his eyes as he tumbled backwards into the water and swam back to the main entrance.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

(( IS SOO SAD.
D:
But things will be even more interesting.
Hehehe ))

Aki said not a single word through the entire transaction. She couldn't watch as he silently made his way to the exit. The only time her hollow eyes looked to him was when he spoke again. His saddened eyes cut right through. Even after he was gone Aki remained staring at the spot he had last been in. "That woman... can't ever be me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She then cried, and cried. For what seemed like hours.

It wasn't just the fact that she could probably never fulfill his want for his own child, but the fact that Aki felt like she was probably the worst possible choice for him. He didn't need someone with so much baggage. Someone who can be so weak minded at times. Someone, who at the sight of that cursed black tree, would nearly shatter in two. She wasn't what he needed to live with for the rest of his life. She was to broken and retched for an honest man like him. Aki had officially convinced herself of that.

"I should never love again. I'll only be a burden." Shakily Aki stood up and redressed. She wiped her face dry of the tears and walked to the pool. "Let's start anew, Aki. Once again. You burn like a phoenix, die, and come forth from the ashes." Taking a long deep breath she dove and made her way back to the Springs.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

After taking a quick detour at the Library to collect the taijutsu scroll Aki emerged from the pond entranced in the plains. She strode to the center of grassen expansed waited for Ronnel to catch up.

(( short post
and a cheat
>> ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image

Ronnel finally caught up to Aki, shaking water out of his hair. He saw the scroll in his hand and realized where she had gone when he lost track of her, and chuckled.
"You do know I have a copy of that in one of the seals on my coat right?" He grinned and shook his head once. "Here, practice it on me Aki, it'll be better if you practice that against a living person's flesh instead of on something solid and unyielding. But be careful not to tear my trench coat off - I don't know what repeated activations and deactivations of your implanted bloodline will do."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 pm
(( Currently Typing a post.
It's gonna be long.
>> ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 am
User ImageUser Image

Her eyes narrowed at Ronnel for a moment as she spun the scroll in her hand. A smile suddenly broke through and she gave a snort of a laugh. “Haha! Oh well. I’d like to have one of my own anyway.” She untied the kimono and let the cloth slide off revealing her fishnet, tank top, and spandex to him once again. The woman blushed a little and ruffled her hair to try and hide her blush. “Thanks, you’ll make for a nice kicking post.”

-----

Aki prepared to get to work. One hand held the taijutsu style scroll the other metal handcuffs. She unrolled the scroll and studied the pictures depicting the dance like movements of the taijutsu style. The woman exhaled from her nose, brow furrowed as she tried to make heads or tails of one move. Still staring at the one picture she faked the movements. Dragging her feet along the ground and toes at full point.

She paused and laid the scroll on the grass in front of her, weighting it down with stones. She kicked off her shoes and two quick jerks. Aki clicked the handcuffs to her wrists. She stared at them for a moment. “It’s going to be hard not manipulating this off of me.” Rolling her shoulders back she dug her toes into the ground. With a push she swung her back leg forward, planted it, then continued to spin and bring up the next leg to make contact against Ronnel’s left arm. The movements were slow, so no power was put into the action. She retracted her leg took a few steps back then attempted again, a little faster. Then a third time at full speed.

Aki switched feet and tried it again. This time it took her a little longer to get up to full speed. She felt her balance shift to far to the right on one go and nearly fell, just barely catching herself by slamming a foot into the ground while fighting the urge to break free from the hand cuffs. Gritting her teeth Aki went at again. Finally she had the movement down and balanced. Now it was time to move on to the accuracy and strength.

----

Aki stared down at the scroll again. The next stage was to focus on the strength and accuracy. The main movement was like a goutine. Putting all her weight into one downward strike she would most likely break a bone, with the added force of the hefty weight her implant caused. Aki practiced just spinning and bringing her leg up several times.

She wobbled the first few, even fell once, and then finally got the movement down. Now it was time to add in the velocity and power. After each rep with both legs the spin grew and speed, thus in power. She would spin, swing out her leg, jump slightly, and then finally snap her leg down. The dents in the ground growing in number with each practice swing.

Taking a breather she looked over the scroll again. There were a few other movements too. All the same basic idea of the powerful downward strike. Aki went back to work. This time she tried to bring her leg down in a diagonal strike. However, she lost her balance as her grounded foot slipped. The woman landed on her side. “Ah!” She gritted her teeth and forced herself to stand back up again. “All good!” Aki shook it off and tried it again. This time Aki successfully chopped her leg down diagonally. A move that could bring a target down off their feet.

Feeling better acquainted with the movement Aki turned to Ronnel. “Better protect yourself against this one Ronnel. Don’t want to hurt you.” When he was prepared Aki spun and extended out a leg before bringing it sharply down right beside him, having a the last minute deciding to not make contact. She brought her foot back and shook of the dirt. Aki noted that she had made a sizable dent in the ground, larger than the previous ones.

The woman whistled, there was true brute power in the move. With a hop, skip, and a backwards spin she reset. “Ready to take that hit? I won’t miss this time.” Again the Kusakge spun and brought her leg down towards Ronnel. She continued the momentum and pushed the leg down and spun this time bringing out the other leg and doing the same downward strike at Ronnel. She landed in a crouched position, one leg stuck out.

Stage One and Stage Two learned  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:38 am
User Image

Ronnel had stayed standing immobile, tensing the muscles in his body in time to protect himself against the attacks. His body was becoming slightly bruised - only slightly though, Katsuro had used much heavier blows while they were training.
When Aki attacked with her final blow was when the Sannin finally moved. His legs suddenly spread apart and bowed as his arms came up and caught her heel in both palms, transferring the force from her kick downwards through his body. The ground under both of his feet cracked slightly as he grinned at her.
"Beautiful and deadly. This style suits you Aki." He set her foot on the ground and resumed a basic stance, his feet slightly spread and his arms crossed in front of his chest, the sleeves together and his hands inside them.
"Continue when ready."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 am
User Image

While his subconscious ran the counters to Aki's training, Ronnel's mind was focused on something else.
It was now time for him to learn how to use more of the Celestial gates. He had already mastered the Initial Gate, though he rarely used the ability. Now he needed to know more – his old strength might not be enough to counter those who challenge Kusagakure. The second gate would be trained up in the same manner that he had trained the first – mental meditation. He closed his eyes and began concentrating, sending his mind downwards into his subconscious.
When the silver haired man opened his eyes, he was back in the last place he had ever thought to be again – the inside of his chakra network, the visualization of the pipes and tunnels that he had long ago come to associate with his chakra paths. The place was much more brightly lit now than it was when he came here years ago – the result of his much greater chakra stores and greater chakra potency. This would make finding the next gates easier than it had been to find the initial gateway.
The Sannin paused and stared sadly at a door that was now sealed off, a faint silver glow emanating from behind it. This was the representation of his bloodline – of his true nature as a man descended from the angels. But for some reason the doorway was sealed tightly, barred off and unforgiving. He did not know why that had happened, but he didn’t care now. Beside it was a door that he had not seen the first time, and this one was wide open, an inky black chakra dribbling along the floor from it – the representation of his Bloodline Destroyer power. He supposed that was why his old bloodline had faded – this new one had crushed it. The question to him was, why had this activated now?
Ronnel rapidly shook his head – that was NOT what he was here for, and existential questions could wait until there wasn’t a war going on. Now was a time when he absolutely had to focus on becoming stronger – for Aki’s sake, and the sake of his students. Instead he turned and headed down the hallway, passing through a large doorway as he walked. This was the first Gate – the Kaimon. Unlocked when he was barely a Gennin, and rarely used until now. He followed the flow of chakra from the gate to a second one – just as large and imposing as the first, with massive chains holding it shut. The Sannin closed his eyes and began concentrating, pulling the flow of chakra tighter and tighter into his body.
The first gate activated, sending a rush of energy through Ronnel’s body. Along with the strength came a surge of pain as well though – his muscles tearing at the increased stress on them. The Sannin manhandled his power into obeying him as he grasped the chains hanging across the door and pulled. For a moment, nothing happened – then the metal of the chains shrieked in his ears before giving way, sending him sprawling backwards as the second Gate opened.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:33 am
User Image

That was it – he had managed to unlock the Second Gate within his soul, and unleashed the power it restrained. The Sannin focused hard on bringing the rampaging power back under control, leashing it to his own command instead of the immobile fortress it had been. Now, now he was a tad stronger, a tad faster, now he was more worthy of the title that Aki had given him. But he still wasn’t actually sure he deserved that title – not yet. He had to become stronger still, strong enough that a punch from Katsuro as he was now wouldn’t be enough to send him flying away.
And to do that, he had to master more of the gates. He had already gained control over the Initial Gate and the Heal Gate – now he had to find and master the Life Gate. The man’s mental avatar sat down crosslegged in the middle of the second gateway inside his mind, closing its eyes and concentrating. The flow of chakra branched off in multiple directions now – there was no surefire guarantee that the third gate would be as easy to find as the first and second had. Ronnel needed a way of pinpointing which path he should follow, which route to take.
Then an idea for figuring out which branch to take came to him. He stood up and turned around, facing back towards the first gate’s representation in his mind. The Sannin drew in the power of his chakra and activated the first gate again, trembling slightly as the surge of power rushed over him. Ronnel did not with some surprise that the rush of power didn’t hurt nearly as much as it had before, and attributed it to the fact that he had gained control over the second gate. Now all he had to do was find out if his suspicion was correct.
A glance downwards at the floor told him that it was. One of the pipes beneath Ronnel’s feet was trembling and surging. It flowed to the second gateway, but then suddenly stopped moving exactly at the center of the gate. There was a huge tangle of pipes there, so the Sannin couldn’t figure out which pipe it was coming out on the other side. He had only one recourse to figuring it out then. He sucked in a deep breath and focused, activating the second gate. The surge of power from this gate’s activation didn’t hurt – instead it felt almost refreshing, like he had just taken a chakra pill. A glance downwards showed that a pipe coming out of the gate was now lit.
Ronnel followed the pipe steadily, walking along the dark corridors of his mind. After a few minutes, he came to yet another imposing gate way barred with chains. The medical shinobi drew in the full power of both gates he already had active and gripped the chains across the doorway and pulled on them steadily. The metal came apart under his hands, and the third gate creaked open in his mind.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:49 am
User Image

This time the surge of raw power coursing through his veins sent the mental avatar of the Sannin crashing to his knees. He had only felt this much pure energy pouring through him during his fight against the former Tsuchikage, when he had unleashed his bloodline powers against him. The feeling of potent energy burning through his system left the silver eyed man gasping for breath and struggling to regain control of himself. His body felt hyper-sensitized, as if a mere touch would be enough to send him screaming in either agony or delight, and at this moment he wasn’t sure if he could tell the difference between the two.
Eventually the medical shinobi was able to slow down his breathing. Calming his body down took deactivating the three gates that he had activated, but when he did finally cut that flow of chakra he felt…drained. He shifted his body so that he was sitting down instead of trembling on all fours and placed one hand against his head, trying to quell the throbbing sensation that had settled in once the chakra gates had been controlled.
“This stuff is addictive and heady. No wonder there are people who burn themselves out using it too much…” Ronnel’s thoughts trailed off as he realized that that was a very real danger for him, rapidly gaining control of the gates as he was. It wouldn’t do for him to master six or seven of the gates, only to lose control of his mind and attack everyone! Holding that thought in mind, the Sannin crossed his legs and began meditating, concentrating deeply.
It took him a long while to soothe his wildly fluctuating chakra, but here in his mindscape he had all the time he needed. When he had started meditating, Ronnel’s eyes had been spinning through gold and silver so rapidly it would have looked like the two colors were actually mixing in his eyes. When he finally opened his eyes again, silver shone out, pure and calm, his control over his chakra reaffirmed, and stronger than before with his greater inner control evident.
“Now then, I must find the fourth inner gate.” Ronnel pushed himself to his feet, using one of the nearby walls to help him stand up. What he had to do now would definitely be risky, but he had to do it to find the fourth barrier on his chakra. The Sannin closed his eyes once more and began activating the gates that he had mastered so far. His skin crackled a deeper color as the blood flow picked up greatly, the Initial Gate released. Then his stance relaxed slightly as the false sense of relief swept over him from the second gate.
Now was the difficult and dangerous part. The silver-haired Sannin concentrated his chakra inwards, channeling it deeper and deeper, honing its potency. Then he activated the third gate. Again he staggered under the rush of chakra from the newly acquired gate, but this time he was ready for it and expecting it, and managed to stay in control. His eyes came back open, now a churning golden color under the increased pressure of his chakra.
He strode along the empty corridors, following the path of his inner strength. Finally he came upon another massive gate, sealed and chained as the others had been. He glared upwards at it as he placed his hand on the chains.
“You won’t beat me. I am needed.” He tore the chains away in one swift motion – he must get this mastered as quickly as he could so that he would be truly useful to Aki.

{{Do I need to say it? Fourth Celestial Gate learned.}}  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas