Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Siphe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:27 am
Hi Dudes, i'd like to thank KrauseMouse for letting me in!! Im an Oddball  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:01 am
Welcome fellow oddball. >.< 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:19 am
Hello Maj & Siphe! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:37 am
Thank you oddballs of many!!  

Siphe

Kninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:56 am
Well, I really consider myself to be much more of a geek than a hippy, but a hippy I most definitely am. At least in some ways, such as the long hair, the laid back attitude, the hackeysacking, and wearing a headband that says "peace" on a regular basis. I don't smoke pot, though I attend a public highschool in northern BC and I belive in the legalization of marijuana.

...That should do for a short blurb to introduce myself, if you want to get to know me any better, feel free to ask. I look forward to enjoying the positive vibes and some groovy discussion in this guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:23 am
Hey Kninja welcome. 3nodding
Im from BC too. >.<  

Darkfist007
Crew

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:04 am
Welcome, Kninja... I saw that you were hangin' out at the ball with our friend DARK! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:13 am
Hello again, Kninja! wink  

Jade Bagel

Grey_Selkie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:24 pm
Hiya there!

I live in the sunny state of California (which ironically is experiencing some very heavy rainfall right now), and am so happy to find a little solace in cyberspace where I can be my hippie-ish nature-loving self.
I love to work on art projects -- helps me de-stressify -- and I love to write.

Quote:
such as my absolute LOVE for my Birkenstocks.

Ooh, me too, MajkenGee. Most definitely.

Cheers,
Grey  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:58 am
Grey_Selkie
Hiya there!

I live in the sunny state of California (which ironically is experiencing some very heavy rainfall right now), and am so happy to find a little solace in cyberspace where I can be my hippie-ish nature-loving self.
I love to work on art projects -- helps me de-stressify -- and I love to write.

Quote:
such as my absolute LOVE for my Birkenstocks.

Ooh, me too, MajkenGee. Most definitely.

Cheers,
Grey

Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Change (Revolution)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:02 pm
Hi, I'm matt pniewski, friends call me newski. Enemies call me a variety of things.

I am a hippie, very politically active. Active in Animal rights in every way except for Vegetarianism, I do still eat meat yet I am the first to defend vegans when they are criticized. I listen to folk music and classic rock. I am the token non pot smoker in the pro marijuana group Norml  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:09 pm
Newski
Hi, I'm matt pniewski, friends call me newski. Enemies call me a variety of things.

I am a hippie, very politically active. Active in Animal rights in every way except for Vegetarianism, I do still eat meat yet I am the first to defend vegans when they are criticized. I listen to folk music and classic rock. I am the token non pot smoker in the pro marijuana group Norml

Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

phadedsky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:11 pm
Name: Erika
Username:Phadedsky
Interests: Debate,speech activities, knitting writing, music, photography, staring at the stars, reading, being around nature
About: I'm basically what one would call an oddball, my interests are all over the place, and I love doing random things. I consider myself somewhat of a feminist, but I don't mind guys holding doors open, or doing some things the extreme feminists look down upon. I eat meat, but I'm trying to cut back on how much I eat in hopes I'll be able to become a vegetarian. I have never done drugs, or drunk alcohol. Pretty much that's all you need to know, I'm more than happy to answer any questions about myself to those who ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:15 pm
phadedsky
Name: Erika
Username:Phadedsky
Interests: Debate,speech activities, knitting writing, music, photography, staring at the stars, reading, being around nature
About: I'm basically what one would call an oddball, my interests are all over the place, and I love doing random things. I consider myself somewhat of a feminist, but I don't mind guys holding doors open, or doing some things the extreme feminists look down upon. I eat meat, but I'm trying to cut back on how much I eat in hopes I'll be able to become a vegetarian. I have never done drugs, or drunk alcohol. Pretty much that's all you need to know, I'm more than happy to answer any questions about myself to those who ask.

Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

phadedsky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:17 pm
Thank you!  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games