Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:46 pm
He laughs. "Alright alright just pick up that side." After struggling and many arguments they finally get it in her room. "There...happy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:53 pm
"Jeez took you long enough." she said. "I'm kidding." Zee added with a smile. She moved her blanket and pillow onto the bed then put her pencil and paper under the pillow. "Well that was fun." she said when that was done. "So what do you need me to do now.... Master." she said looking at him.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:57 am
he hands her some money and the ankle bracelet. "Go get some milk and cereal im....we're running low."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:45 pm
Zee loks at him when she says we and then smiles. "So how does the braclet work. Im not gonna break it, but it isn't gonna electricute me or nothin right?" she asks. Zee had many events with electricution. She wasn't a fan.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:00 pm
"No no nothing like that....but if i choose too it'll temparaily paralyze you....nothing hurt full you wont even feel it i made sure. also this here." He pulls out what looks like a Gameboy,best way i can describe it. "It shows me your location at all times so if say max gets you i can find you or if you run away...so it's for your protection as well as mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:09 pm
She looks at him and shrugs," Fair enough." she said. Then started walking towards the door, "Can i go now?" she asked looking at him ready to run out of the door.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:32 pm
"Well you gotta put it on first..." He said pointing to the bracelet. "I'm still wondering if i should...but i'll trust you okay? so nothing stupid."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:42 pm
"Nothing stupid i promise." she grabs the anklet and puts it on then rolls her eyes. "You couldn't of gone a little more fashionable." she smiled, "Ok so can i go no???"  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:46 pm
He puts hit thumb on the lock and it fits and sizes itself to her so it's less noticeable and locks. "Yes you may go. remember milk and cereal.""  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:49 pm
"Sweet. Bye" she walked out the door and ran the entire way to the marketplace in her bare feet. The cool ground felt nice under her feet. When she arrived at the marketplace started looking for milk and cereal.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:54 pm
Drake sat down in the living room and turned on the Tv and loked at the news. "*sigh* More slaves killing their masters? this could be bad......"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:09 pm
Zee finishes buying the milk and cereal when she sees a starving little boy trying to grab some grapes. "Oh, here ya go lil man." she hands him the grapes and he runs off. She smiles as he runs away. "Oh how sweet." a man says behind her. "Your paying for that right?" Zee checks her pockets. "Oh ummm im out of money but if-" he grabs her ear. "Just as i thought pointy ears."" she looks at him, "Get off me." she struggles but he holds harder. So she does the one thing she can think, of she punches him. More people gather around including guards, "BACK OFF PEOPLE!!" they yell. Then they grab Zee, "AND WHO IS YOUR MASTER?" they ask holding her arms. I'm in soooo much trouble. she thinks to herself.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 pm
A beeping starts to come from the monitor. "*Sigh* oh well." He presses a button and the store manager tells the cops to go away. "Your lucky your master payed for it." Drakes voice comes for the anklet. "Zee please hurry home....."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:18 pm
Zee doesn't hesitate, she books it out of there. She can feel people watching her leave. She runs and it slowly starts to rain. When she gets back she walks into the house and tries to creep by the living room unnoticed.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:23 pm
He looks like he fell asleep in the couch but he slightly opens his eyes.
"Zee...get over here...."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games