Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:50 pm
"He'll be fine... So don't worry... He just needs rest." Ala said with a reassuring smile, finishing the healing. Then she stood up and turned in the direction of Phantom. "I know your there.... I may not be able to see the way most do... but that just means I can see you when other's can't..." She said.

Verge and Beats were on the defensive... Not that they can do anything at the moment...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:33 pm
"I'm just observing," Said Phantom knowing he was caught, "I give you my word, I will not attack you."  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:51 pm
Kilman followed phantom until they got to the camp. he stood under the tree holding the one bot he brought. he just stayed in the shadows saying nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:22 pm
"I didn't know people like you could make friends..." Ala said softly, not looking at anyone in particular, but in their general direction. "I would hope you don't attack Phantom.... The two of you would be but at a very serious disadvantage..."

Verge was actually somewhat shocked that his sister had become so defensive. This was strange for her.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 pm
Amp stood infront of everyone, his back turned to the two that were considered, evil. His headphones made it so he had no idea what they were saying, and all h e knew was that the woman infront of him was talking and everyone else was reacting to something. He didnt dare take off his headphones to hear what was being said, the consequences could have made things worse if he did.

He turned and looked where the one who was doing the talking was looking, and saw nothing. So, he figured that she must have been talking to someone in the camp.

Shrugging he began walking off, not only unaware of what was happening, but completely unafraid. He nodded his head to a song he sang in his head, listening to his imaginary music as he explored and exercised his freedom.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:41 am
Kilman put down the robot, and let it wander around the camp collecting any useful info. this particular bot was made only for defensive purposes. "you think we're friends? we're just two people who agree not to kill each other."

((pic of bot so you know what it looks like.it's only about 1' tall.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

n7m6e7

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:32 am
Ala's aura spiked, reacting to the robot's presence. The new man's own aura lingered all over the thing, and she immediately dispatched the thing with and aura spike through it's camera lens. "The point is... You're working together... are you not...? And I'd prefer it if you didn't let one of those things go in our camp again..."

Beats watched The other sound maker walk around, but didn't try to call him back. The guy made a better amp then Beats, and personally, Beats didn't want one of those sound waves going off so near to base.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 pm
This is going to be tough. Thought Phantom. He floated in front of the guy who was walking.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:11 pm
Amp stopped and looked at the person that now impeded his path. Amp tilted his head and pushed past him, not really caring what he looked like. He wasnt aware of what was going on, and Amp had seen some pretty odd looking people in his line of work. So an all white and pale faced kid, that was normal.

So Amp continued to look around the camp, not riffling through the others things, just inspecting, trying to stay out of the way.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:35 pm
Kilman ran up to the bot to salvage what he could. "i would prefer if you didn't destroy my property. do it again, and you won't see tomorrow."  

n7m6e7

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:41 pm
"Then don't send it spying through our camp.... You have to remember that it was you who came here... You have no reason to spy on us... so don't." Ala said simply. For once, she wasn't bothered by a threat. She could tell that the other two couldn't use their powers... for whatever reason... which left her and Fang, if the guy was even awake.. She wasn't about to let anything happen to her twin when he had protected her so often.

Beats was facing Phantom and Amp now, worried about the new guy. Phantom was up to something.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:13 pm
Angel's mark had gone down to a regular skin condition, and the now calmed Angel had sat down near Blaze, and watched the show.  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:37 pm
"Grrrrr!" Growled Phantom, fighting the urge to snap his neck in two. "Your prisoners like us," Phantom winked at Kilman, "We know how you feel in this place."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:48 pm
Amp continued to ignore the man that seemed to be trying to intimidate him. The headphones completely blocking the sound outside of them, making Amp oblivious to just how tense the situation should have been. Amp walked around the outside of a tent, looking at it and around it.

In a style much like L from Deathnote, he inspected the flaps, looking around, making sure that these people who had asked for him to accompany them, were not going to turn him in at some point.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:14 pm
Fang woke up and walked outside, bumping right into a man who looked very much like a DJ. "Sorry." Fang said, "Whats goin' on."  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff