Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maharaja of Sex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:08 pm
(You know what, you guys continue. I don't want to put you on pause. I'll just wait until the waterbender is online to attack him.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 pm
It took all of Akio's will power not to punch this guy and set his entire face on fire. He huffed and looked away, "Little punk..."

((sorry sis took comp from me))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:28 pm
"Little punk? That all you got? Come on. I can take you-" He got cut off as Rayne knocked him out in an easy motion. "Kyon told you idiot." Looking at Akio, she shook her head. "Sorry for that. He gets kinda-" Kyon interupted. "You mean really stupid?" Rayne nodded. "Anyway, just ignore him if he wakes up. What exactly are you three doing here?" She whispered the last part so the Earth King couldn't hear her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:33 pm
Akio glanced around and whispered back, "I'm now a wanted criminal in the Fire Nation, even though I am the Fire Lord's oldest son. He found out that I was against his idea to take over the other nations and has sent assassins to kill me. We already ran into 2 of them, but I have no idea how many more will be coming. So we're simply trying to find places to stay and run from those who are sent to kill me..."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 pm
Rayne nodded. "Kinda like Fire Lord Zuko way back when his insane daddy planned to kill him? What a nice father to have." Rayne stretched slightly."Why don't you go to like, the Air Temples or the Water Nation? That would be the least place they would look right?" Rayne crossed her arms. "Anyway, I'm Rayne, that's Kyon, and this idiot is Rak. We plan to start a misfit bender/non-bending rebellion group to attack the Fire Lord. So far, not good."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:47 pm
"Exactly the same thing." He sighed, "We just came back from the Water Nation. Three of my fathers war ships already attacked, but nothing was damaged." He grinned slightly, "Nice to meet you...and a rebellion? Sounds just like a few other benders I know." He chuckled softly.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:04 pm
The earth king Disregarding the fight Says"your The prince of the fire nation huh well i could offer my protection to u if you pledge loyalty to me and your friends also."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:13 pm
Akio quickly turned to the Earth King, "...So you don't care I'm the prince of an enemy...?" He said almost shocked.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:16 pm
"Being the King I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt if you fail me or harm any of my subjects you will be executed on the spot"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:25 pm
Akio laughed nervously, "None of that will happen, I assure you." He bowed slightly in thanks.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:30 pm
" I hope not Feel Free to Stay on Ba Sing Se As long As you like ill have some rooms set up for you in the higher districts ill have dai li guards for you as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:44 pm
"Thank you sir." Akio sighed in relief.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:46 pm
"Not a problem as long i can trust you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:53 pm
((I read enough and am caught up. Thanks for not fighting much. xd ))

Aedre sighed, "Man. Glad you're on our side, your highness." He bowed slightly towards the Earth King, "It would've left a real bad taste in my mouth to have to hurt a master of bending like myself."

Alex laughed, "Well, I'm glad everyone's getting along, at least. So what am I hearing about a rebellion? Because I'm absolutely all ears."  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

ten_spot1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:37 pm
"Well its a given fact i hate the fire nation for almost destroying my predecessars kingdom so i will help any who are against him if war does arise once more."  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games