Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Makapu Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:16 am
User Image
~Prince Damien - Son of the Earth King~

Damien looked at the ground, "Thats just strange..." He than thought about it, "Although I do come from a city that has more walls then buildings..." He looked back at Argent and Elena, "Well... unless you two need anything else from here, I say we get going soon..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 am
"I have everything I need," Elena answered.  

bluemoon411

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:43 pm
Argent nodded, "I'm ready. Lets go back."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

Damien nodded, "Alright, lets go!" He was about to walk off when he got close to her he whispered to her, "I need you to make a distraction when we leave..."

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:24 pm
Argent clenched her fist, unsure why the prince was moving in so close to her. She looked to Damien and mouthed 'why?', then started to walk slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

Damien needed her to trust him, "Because my father has Dai Li agents here, so Im guessing that he is trying to spy on us... I want to lose them because I don't like being followed by them..." He looked and saw that the Dai Li agent was hidden.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 pm
Argent nodded and smirked, "You ride with Elena. I'll distract them alright. ... Well, do you want subtle distraction, or one that may get me in some trouble?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

Damien smirked, "Lets go with subtle..." He then started climbing over the cooled lava wall. He landed on the other side and started walking towards the bisons.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:41 pm
Argent nodded and followed the prince, handing him the lily. She pushed him ahead and jumped onto Suta. She lifted up her large boomerang and jumped off. She calmly waited on Elena and Damien get on Mai.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image

Damien walked over to Mai and jumped up, grabbed the edge of the saddle and pulled himself up. He found a seat and looked at Ying who had flew off and landed on the edge of the saddle, "Ok now listen... I need you to take something back to Ba Sing Se... then with a message or not, fly to the northern air temple." Damien opened Ying's message holder and placed one of the flower canisters and a note in it. The bird flew off and headed towards Ba Sing Se. Damien than looked to see where Elena was.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

bluemoon411

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:12 pm
Elena jumped up to the top of Mai's head. "Ready to go?" she asked, a bit surprised that he was in Mai's saddle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:15 pm
[EDITTED]

Argent watched to two mount the bison, which let her release her wild side. She flung her boomerang with all her might, letting it whip through the air. She jumped in the air as the boomerang flew back. She landed on the boomerang and began to airbend her new ride. She twirled and cackled, twisting the air and beginning to loop around Mai. Dust began to lift from the ground as she went around the bison. The dust lifted high above the bison, and then she went over to Suta and did the same thing. "Waaa-haaa!" She shot into the air and let go of the boomerang, free falling. She slowed herself using airbending, then landed in the cloud of dust.

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image

Damien moved his hat down to cover his eyes from the dust, the Dai Li agents looked away as the dust blew towards them. Damien looked over at Elena, "Lets go!" He said pointing up, so that Argent could see him motioning them to leave.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:29 pm
Argent nodded and raised a hand, grabbing her boomerang. She slammed it on the ground and put a foot on it. She clapped her hands together, then pushed her hands out to her sides. The dust pushed away from her, then she spun in a circle, making air whip around her. The dust blew outward to where she hoped the agents were.

Akaookami_Haninozuka

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image

The Dai Li agents dropped from the roofs that they had been hiding on and made small rock walls to protect themselves from the small dust storm. Many citizens went to find cover. Damien looked at Argent and waved his hand telling her that they needed to take off.

Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff