Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Omashu Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:57 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
He sighed in relief, still slightly on edge. "A traitor you say?" Daichi asked, "Alright...I believe your story."
sweatdrop thank god i dont not wish to fight i try to be ware the advtar can not  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:59 pm
Daichi laughed slightly, "No worries, I don't fight much myself unless I have to."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:06 pm
so ware is the advtar i mean like what is she doing  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:10 pm
"...the avatar?" Daichi asked, almost surprised. He had heard rumors about another avatar, but they were just useless information. "...I really don't know. I heard she's a waterbender."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:13 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
"...the avatar?" Daichi asked, almost surprised. He had heard rumors about another avatar, but they were just useless information. "...I really don't know. I heard she's a waterbender."
ya i heard that to that all u know i have and idea to end the fire lord life i know all there is about fire bending  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 pm
"Yeah that's all I heard from my informants." Daichi said, glancing around. Some people stopped and stared at him, whispering comments about how he should be arrested. "Crap," He mumbled under his breath, "I think we should go somewhere else to talk."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:19 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
"Yeah that's all I heard from my informants." Daichi said, glancing around. Some people stopped and stared at him, whispering comments about how he should be arrested. "Crap," He mumbled under his breath, "I think we should go somewhere else to talk."
yea good idea i got a planed u should her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:22 pm
He got back onto Tiko and glanced around, "Yeah, let's go." Tiko trotted off slowly near the southern end of the city where a lot of thieves and other criminals were. "I'd be safer there." He grumbled.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:25 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
He got back onto Tiko and glanced around, "Yeah, let's go." Tiko trotted off slowly near the southern end of the city where a lot of thieves and other criminals were. "I'd be safer there." He grumbled.
so is their tea any ware i love tea then i tell u my planed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:27 pm
"Yeah," He grinned, "There's a tea shop not far from here. We can talk there if you wish." Tiko changed directions and quickened the pace toward a small tea shop. Daichi jumped off and pet Tiko's head, "Stay here boy." He grinned at the other guy and walked in.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 pm
we sit down on at the table" i know it the advtar job to take out the firelored but she takeing to long so im going to have to i need a small force to go to the capital and after im in the small force can leave and i take on the firelord i dont whant the firelord spot i dont care who has it but i want peace  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:38 pm
A waitress came over and put a pot of tea and two cups on the table. Daichi sighed and took a sip of the tea, "I don't think that's a good idea. The avatar isn't going to magically learn all 4 elements in a short period of time, it's impossible." He took another sip and placed his cup on the table, "We all want peace, but we have to be patient. We simply can't just rush into things."  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:44 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
A waitress came over and put a pot of tea and two cups on the table. Daichi sighed and took a sip of the tea, "I don't think that's a good idea. The avatar isn't going to magically learn all 4 elements in a short period of time, it's impossible." He took another sip and placed his cup on the table, "We all want peace, but we have to be patient. We simply can't just rush into things."
"dante take a sip of tea i know we should wait but it takeing to long live have takein when i was a young boy me and my father was walking and he decied to rob a earthbenderkid and he made me take his life we dont have time for the advatar i dont think this one will be as great as Aang  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:47 pm
He sighed and leaned back, crossing his arms over his chest. "I see where you're coming from, but it is the avatar's JOB to do this. We have no control over that." He took another sip and shook his head, "I have faith in this girl- whoever she may be. She was chosen for a reason and it better be a good one." He mumbled the last part under his breath.  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The_Foolish_One 102

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:52 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
He sighed and leaned back, crossing his arms over his chest. "I see where you're coming from, but it is the avatar's JOB to do this. We have no control over that." He took another sip and shook his head, "I have faith in this girl- whoever she may be. She was chosen for a reason and it better be a good one." He mumbled the last part under his breath.
ok i see i guess im back to protecting towns "dante put his head on the table" what to do now whant to help me  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games