Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Ember Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:36 am
A young man walked out of the forest bruised badly "ugh... Please help me"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:36 am
Aurora glanced back at the newcomer, tilting her head to the side. "And you are . . .?" She wasn't going to help someone of no importance.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:16 am
Maiyu pouted slightly. "Only a few weeks? That's no fun. My family got here today, but we're staying for about a month, maybe even more." She rolled her eyes in disgust. "Working on your tan? I thought pale was in this year." Naturally pale, Maiyu took pride in her looks when pale was in, and laughed everyone off when it wasn't. She smiled again. "Yes, fighting boys can be so troublesome. I know all too well. Three older brothers. But, what can you do?" Maiyu shook her head. "Well, keeping wearing your itty-bitty bikini. I'm sure it'll attract plenty of cure boys." She smiled again, although there was a slightly teasing gleam in her eyes. Maiyu flexed her fingers, her eyes narrowing at the new man. "My, my, my, clearly the beach is the place to be today."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:54 pm
"Three older brothers? I have one younger brother . . . But all he wants to talk about is the Avatar." Aurora shook her head in disappointment. She scowled. "I don't want to see cute boys. All I want to do is relax here. I'm sick of the damn Fire Lord." Aurora then turned to the boy as well. "Apparently, yes."  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:19 pm
The man struggled but got to them he bowed lamely "my name Ryuu I am the rouge son of a Fire Nation Noble" Water rushed to his hands and he sat down on a log he began to heal himself  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:29 pm
Aurora raised an eyebrow. "You're the rouge son of a Fire Nation Nobleman, but you can use Waterbending?"  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:38 pm
"Hmm, yes, it's never quiet at my house." Maiyu said cheerfully. "Still, I'd trade all of them away for a younger brother; at least then I'sd have someone to boss around, instead of being the punching bag for Kio, Zaku and Zilon." She raisec an eyebrow again, something she seemed to have been doing a lot today. "By 'Avatar', I assume you mean Avatar Aang?" Maiyu smiled again, and tilted her heads. "All the boys here are boring anyways." Giving Ryuu het full attention, Maiyy frowned. "Look, I don't give a damn who you are! Clearly, you can heal yourself just fine, and don't need anyone's help. I'm assuming you are a rouge because you don't support the Fire Nation, and I have had it up to here with unpatriotic citizens! I love my country and you should do, if you had any sense!" Maiyu knew she was probably over reacting, but she didn't care. If one more person, just one, said ashes about the Fire Nation, then the bodies were going to start piling up!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:51 pm
Aurora smiled. "Yeah, I am. I've seen some of the boys here . . . And I agree with you." She frowned slightly at the other girl's anger. It didn't seem a lot to get worked up over - the other boy, Dante, had been unpatriotic as well, yet she hadn't been that furious over him.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:12 pm
(Ok people I am back sorry about not posting but I have been dealing with some life problems so I got through those and its all good now so yep.)

Lee took intrest to these new person mainly because so far he hadn't attacked anyone yet, while he liked fighting he also hadn't people who went straight for fighting instead of talking some then straight out brawling.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:11 pm
Ryuu smiled his wound healed "Fire's destructive, my really, so I learned water to heal me" then he frowned "I'm not unpatriotic I love the Fire Nation, but my father..." he turned away  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:07 pm
((S'okay, Sabo))
"You just learnt Waterbending? I'm sorry, but you look nothing like the Avatar. And what about your father? Let me guess, he could control two elements as well? Or was it three?" Aurora sneered.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:14 pm
Ryuu shook his head "I only know water healing and fire bending, my father, on the other hand, thinks all other elements inferior" Ryuu stood up happier  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:18 pm
"Your father sounds pretty smart. But healing is part of Waterbending. That's like . . . Using Lightningbending, but not being able to Firebend. It's impossible," she replied, her voice flat and blunt.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:23 pm
"I see you believe it's Fire Nation or Death then huh" Ryuu said juggling around a black fireball  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:39 pm
In reponse to Maiyu Ryuu made the fireball dissapper "listen you should not draw conclusions on stuff you don't know about I am sick of my father, this war and the Fire Lord, EPSILY the Fire Lord" a black coat of flame surronded him he hated people thinking he left because of the political demands but he hated this more  
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games