Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
███ ♡ █ Ῥ ɾ ɑ η η ӄ έ 'ș ... tests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 am
User Image

"Do not laugh at the spirits, I might have to tell them what you said."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☁ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Jin Cheng
But I like to be called: Jin, even though some call me cursed or a freak that is pretty rude...
I am sixteen years old!
My height? It's... five feet eight inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a male even if some say I look like a girl
I kinda have a thing for: anything living that will take me, spirits seem to be the only thing attracted to me though
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: nobody, most of the things that talk to me have died a long time ago
I'm just your everyday common thief, laborer, spiritual medium

☁ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...

At first sight, Jin appears to be a strange young man with his head in the clouds. Due to the fact that he never seems to be interested in the world that everyone else sees, he can be seen as arrogant or even rude as most adults put it, even if it is the complete opposite of how he is. The reason that he acts as so is because he is simply amazed with the spirit world that only he can see and he wants to take it all in. With the exception of the avatar, he is the only human bridge to the spirit realm and he finds himself special due to that even if people just call him a freak or even cursed.

With his parents though, Jin tries to act normal like his brothers. Yet because he can sense their auras he knows that while they love him dearly, they fear their child even more. Often he wil do whatever it takes to please him even though he knows that it will never work. He will often be the one that will do the jobs that none of his brothers would take, likle take care of their bedridden mother and bathe her, dump the chamber pots, and take jobs that most people would not think of doing, like his bref time as a grave digger.

When it somes to others though, Jin likes to be around people with warmers auras and those who are kind to hm despiute the way he looks and acts. Often he will only steal from those with hurtfull and rough auras, his own little act of helping karma do its job. Even if he doesn't get along with normal people well, he enjoys being around tyhose with kind auras and will sometimes let his softer side out for them. Jin's blunt nature though his is biggest downpoint to his personality that turn most away from him. While he is unaware of it, already knowing someone's feelings because of their aura, people think of him as rude by the way that he will outright react to people.

My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...

For the first five years of his life, Jin Cheng was considered a normal child. He was the youngest of four sons and was often his mother's baby, being coddeled by her constantly due to the fact that he was her last child she could have since his complicated preganancy. Even in looks he was normal, having tanned skin, dark hair, and brown eyes like the rest of his family. His early childhood could be considered normal enough, just like any other earth nation child from a poor village. All of this ended when the normally healthy child took sick.

At first the sickness was brushed aside as nothing but a common cold and he was allowed to take a break from chores and relax for a few days in his family's hut. Yet days passed and Jin's fever only got point and soon it got to a point where the child began thrashing constantly, wetting himself, and hallucinating, not even able to reconize his own family members. The village healers did all that they could but nothing worked. Out of desperation, his mother and father prayed to the spirits of the earth to save their youngest son. In desperation and against the advice of the healer, Jin's mother took him to the village's sacred Spirit Oasis.

The Forrest Spirit took pity on the dying child and his mother and gifted him with part of its own life force, saving his life. As a side effect, Jin's appearance changed in a dramatic way, his hair turned an unattural shade of silver/white, his eyes became a muted blue, and his skin was much lighter than that of most people. At first, his mother was amazed at what had happened and that the spirits allowed her child to come back to her. When she returned to the village with the wide eyes child walking beside her, her husband along with most of the villagers said that he was cursed and a freak, stating that his very presance was unlucky.

The child that returned from the Oasis was different from the way he was before. The fomer Jin was playful and adventerous like his brothers, a bit impatiant, and even a bit spoiled. This Jin though was wide eyed and looked at the world with sonder, often talking to the spirits that others could not see and was deemed crazy by some. It was his mother that took this change the hardest. At fiurst she denied that her son was different and tried to treat him the same way as before. This resulted in nothing but disapointment as she slowly began to realize that the child she originally loved was gone.

Slowing the woman sank into a deep depression where she refued to let her husband or any family members near her. Even as a child Jin could see her aura and noticed how it was fading. Whenever he tried to tell other what he could see he was brished off, ignored, or even told not to lie about such things. More than anything he wanted his mother's warm and loving aura to some bacxk and to feel her love for him but instead he was blamed for what was happening to her. By the time that the boiy turned ten his mother was in a deep catatonic state, not being able to talk, feed herself, go to the bathroom on her own, or even able to show her emotions.

At this time, Jin knew that his father, brothers, and most of the village blamed him for her condition and said that he was cursed and so were those that come into contact with him. Often he was teased by other children, a common game for the bullies being to throw rocks at him while he was making a rare leave from his house and see if he would "curse" them. Of course nothing like that happened except fot him feeling even more alone without a friend in the world. His only refuge from such things was when he was alone in the forrests that surrounded his village and he wad comforted by the spirits that only he could see and communicate with.

Shortly after his fourteenth birthday after years of isolation and being feared the last straw came when Jin accidentally overheard a conversation between his father and one of his brothers when the older man said "It would have been better off if the boy just would have died." Jin's denail finally ended and afyer carefull planning, he left a note to his family and left the village, promising himself that he would work as hard as he could to send money and support his family and possibly earn their love back. Yet even out of the village he was looked downn on thanks to his looks and his personality. Currently he takes whatever work he can get and is on a fishing boat.

☁ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Thanks to being gifted with life by the forrest spirit, Jin has the ability to see auras of different people, communicate with spirits, and even go to the spirit realm. Still being a normal human though, when Jin tries to go to the spirit realm his body is temporaily weak, feverish, and it will take him a few days after returning from the spirit world to get his strength back. Most of the time after his return he is unable to walk, sit up on his own, and is feverish. Besides being a medium, Jin has little skills. He is awful at hunting, fishing, and pretty much anything that involves manual labor.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Wing-stock // Ashley MacIsaac
Tell Me Why // PENPALS
Order Made // Radwimps

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
being able to see spirits and communicate with them
seeing the auras of others so he can know their persocality before even meeting them
hopefully being fully loved by his family instead of feared
leeks (he will eat them raw if in the mood)
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
his white hair, pale skin, and eyes
being called cursed
the way most people avoid him
having to be a thief since nobody will hire him for work due to being "cursed"

The Sweet Far Thing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:29 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image██████████████████████████████████xxxx███████████
THERE IS WONDER ALL AROUND YOU JUSTxxxxxTURN AROUND

★ ❝ ⇝ j i n - CHENG! ▊▍▏♚ spiritual.medium
________________________________________________________________________________

User Image ★ ★ text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:42 am
User Image
☁☁☁▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇☁☁☁
✱✱✱ Tien Rii
xxx➳ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Just Tien anything else and I'm out of here
xxx➳ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω twenty ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxx➳ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α male you idiot!
xxx➳ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: air bending master.
xxx➳ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... short tempered, sarcastic, protective of his family. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ The Sweet Far Thing

User Image
"Why yes, I am the best of the best."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☁ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Tien Rii
But I like to be called: nothing!
I am twenty years old!
My height? It's... five feet six inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a male you idiots!
I kinda have a thing for: what the hell does this mean? I am a freaking married man!
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: my wife, Xia
I'm just your everyday air bending master

☁ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
(Your Personality. Must be at least a full paragraph.)
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
(Bio must be more than a FULL paragraph. This means it has to be five full sentences or more.)

☁ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
(Other Stuff. Such as fears, hobbies, special abilities, etc.)

The Songs On My Setlist:
Unerasable Sin // Nana Kitade
Eden // ヘタ鬼HetaOni
MORNING SKY // Junko Minagawa

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
(likes)
(likes)
(likes)
(likes, more can be added on)
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
(hates)
(hates)
(hates)
(hates, more can be added on)

(username)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

█████████████████████████████xxxx████
I CAN'T SAY THINGS I DON'T FEELxxxxxAND I'M BAD AT EXPLAINING MYSELFxxxxxTHATS HOW IT IS
I CAN'T SAY THINGS I DON'T FEELxxxxxAND I'M BAD AT EXPLAINING MYSELFxxxxxTHATS HOW IT IS

★ ❝ ⇝ m e r o - SOHMA ▊▍▏♚ zodiac.god

xxxxxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:23 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

JUST BE FRIENDSxxxxxALL WE GOTTA DO IS JUST BE FRIENDS !

★ ❝ ⇝ r e n a - OTA ▊▍▏♚ the.onigiri

User Image

xxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
XXX XX >>> JIN CHENG
XXX SENSITIVE // NAIVE // AIR HEADED//
XXXXXXXXXX GENDER XX AGE XX SPIRITUAL MEDIUM XX EARTH NATION XX NEUTRAL

XXX ▌▌▌▌ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Prannke <<<

Code:
User Image

Things go much easier when we all get along.

Let me help you. It's okay.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXXX Let's stand together
XXXXXXXXXXXX Against evil.

XXXXXXXXXXXX ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

XXXXXXXXTHE
XXXXXXXXXXX BASICS

XXXXXXXX XXX JIN CHENG
XXXXXXXX XXX SIXTEEN
XXXXXXXX XXX MALR
XXXXXXXX XXX SPIRITUAL MEDIUM
XXXXXXXX XXX EARTH NATION
XXXXXXXX XXX WEAPONS ((IF APPLICABLE))
XXXXXXXX XXX WANDERER
XXXXXXXX XXX NEUTRAL SIDE

XXXXXXXXXXXX
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

You must survive.

WHAT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
YOU XXXXXXXXXXXX
NEED XXXXXXXX

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

People Say I Can Be...
At first sight, Jin appears to be a strange young man with his head in the clouds. Due to the fact that he never seems to be interested in the world that everyone else sees, he can be seen as arrogant or even rude as most adults put it, even if it is the complete opposite of how he is. The reason that he acts as so is because he is simply amazed with the spirit world that only he can see and he wants to take it all in. With the exception of the avatar, he is the only human bridge to the spirit realm and he finds himself special due to that even if people just call him a freak or even cursed.

With his parents though, Jin tries to act normal like his brothers. Yet because he can sense their auras he knows that while they love him dearly, they fear their child even more. Often he will do whatever it takes to please him even though he knows that it will never work. He will often be the one that will do the jobs that none of his brothers would take, like take care of their bedridden mother and bathe her, dump the chamber pots, and take jobs that most people would not think of doing, like his brief time as a grave digger.

When it comes to others though, Jin likes to be around people with warmers auras and those who are kind to him despite the way he looks and acts. Often he will only steal from those with hurtful and rough auras, his own little act of helping karma do its job. Even if he doesn't get along with normal people well, he enjoys being around those with kind auras and will sometimes let his softer side out for them. Jin's blunt nature though his is biggest down point to his personality that turn most away from him. While he is unaware of it, already knowing someone's feelings because of their aura, people think of him as rude by the way that he will outright react to people.

This Is My Life...
HISTORY For the first five years of his life, Jin Cheng was considered a normal child. He was the youngest of four sons and was often his mother's baby, being coddled by her constantly due to the fact that he was her last child she could have since his complicated pregnancy. Even in looks he was normal, having tanned skin, dark hair, and brown eyes like the rest of his family. His early childhood could be considered normal enough, just like any other earth nation child from a poor village. All of this ended when the normally healthy child took sick.

At first the sickness was brushed aside as nothing but a common cold and he was allowed to take a break from chores and relax for a few days in his family's hut. Yet days passed and Jin's fever only got point and soon it got to a point where the child began thrashing constantly, wetting himself, and hallucinating, not even able to recognize his own family members. The village healers did all that they could but nothing worked. Out of desperation, his mother and father prayed to the spirits of the earth to save their youngest son. In desperation and against the advice of the healer, Jin's mother took him to the village's sacred Spirit Oasis.

The Forrest Spirit took pity on the dying child and his mother and gifted him with part of its own life force, saving his life. As a side effect, Jin's appearance changed in a dramatic way, his hair turned an unnatural shade of silver/white, his eyes became a muted blue, and his skin was much lighter than that of most people. At first, his mother was amazed at what had happened and that the spirits allowed her child to come back to her. When she returned to the village with the wide eyes child walking beside her, her husband along with most of the villagers said that he was cursed and a freak, stating that his very presence was unlucky.

The child that returned from the Oasis was different from the way he was before. The former Jin was playful and adventurous like his brothers, a bit impatient, and even a bit spoiled. This Jin though was wide eyed and looked at the world with wonder, often talking to the spirits that others could not see and was deemed crazy by some. It was his mother that took this change the hardest. At fiurst she denied that her son was different and tried to treat him the same way as before. This resulted in nothing but disappointment as she slowly began to realize that the child she originally loved was gone.

Slowing the woman sank into a deep depression where she refused to let her husband or any family members near her. Even as a child Jin could see her aura and noticed how it was fading. Whenever he tried to tell other what he could see he was brushed off, ignored, or even told not to lie about such things. More than anything he wanted his mother's warm and loving aura to some back and to feel her love for him but instead he was blamed for what was happening to her. By the time that the boy turned ten his mother was in a deep catatonic state, not being able to talk, feed herself, go to the bathroom on her own, or even able to show her emotions.

At this time, Jin knew that his father, brothers, and most of the village blamed him for her condition and said that he was cursed and so were those that come into contact with him. Often he was teased by other children, a common game for the bullies being to throw rocks at him while he was making a rare leave from his house and see if he would "curse" them. Of course nothing like that happened except frt him feeling even more alone without a friend in the world. His only refuge from such things was when he was alone in the forests that surrounded his village and he wad comforted by the spirits that only he could see and communicate with.

Shortly after his fourteenth birthday after years of isolation and being feared the last straw came when Jin accidentally overheard a conversation between his father and one of his brothers when the older man said "It would have been better off if the boy just would have died." Jin's denial finally ended and after careful planning, he left a note to his family and left the village, promising himself that he would work as hard as he could to send money and support his family and possibly earn their love back. Yet even out of the village he was looked down on thanks to his looks and his personality. Currently he takes whatever work he can get and is on a fishing boat.

My Songs...
I wanna go to a place // Rie Fu
Life Goes On // Mika Arisaka
People Get Ready // The Impressions

My Favorites...
being able to see spirits and communicate with them
seeing the auras of others so he can know their personality before even meeting them
hopefully being fully loved by his family instead of feared
leeks (he will eat them raw if in the mood)

I Hate...
his white hair, pale skin, and eyes
being called cursed
the way most people avoid him
having to be a thief since nobody will hire him for work due to being "cursed"

I Also...
Thanks to being gifted with life by the forrest spirit, Jin has the ability to see auras of different people, communicate with spirits, and even go to the spirit realm. Still being a normal human though, when Jin tries to go to the spirit realm his body is temporaily weak, feverish, and it will take him a few days after returning from the spirit world to get his strength back. Most of the time after his return he is unable to walk, sit up on his own, and is feverish. Besides being a medium, Jin has little skills. He is awful at hunting, fishing, and pretty much anything that involves manual labor.

You have the world on your shoulders...

XXXXX ██████████ XXXXXXXXXXXX
Prannke

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

I WANNA GO TO A PLACE WHERE I CAN SAYxxxxxTHAT I'M ALRIGHT ANDxxxxxI'M STAYING THERE WITH YOU
I WANNA GO TO A PLACE WHERE I CAN SAYxxxxxTHAT I'M ALRIGHT ANDxxxxxI'M STAYING THERE WITH YOU

★ ❝ ⇝ j i n - CHENG ▊▍▏♚ medium

xxxxxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 am
User Image

User Image▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _____
_____
_________ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
_____
_____

_ █║  r i n g oHEALER _________  
_____

______ I watched as you dreamed     You laughed like a child     That is our future

User Image

xxxUser Imagexxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

★ ❝ ⇝ J u n - KUNISAKI ▊▍▏♚ .survivor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:02 pm
User ImageI am not afraid of tomorrow~
Name →Cain DuBoise
Age →seventeen
Likes →flirting, food that isn't canned, books
Hates→undead, his missing eye, his father
Role→ human
For I have seen yesterday and today~

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉►Cain DuBoise◄▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

☞ Its not my name but most people call me Cain, some call me frenchy but they never live to tell the story, just joking! Or am I?

☞ If I make it that far, my next birthday I will be one year older than this Seventeen years

☞ Look just because the worlds ending doesnt stop me from being a handsome frenchman

☞Oh and encase you are blind, I am a Human

☞If I was not freaking out I would be acting like Cain has a cheerful demeanor, and is always on hand to offer support, encouragement and guidance to his friends. Cain has a complex personality; at times he is mischievous, laid-back, and friendly, but at other times he is cold and bitter. He has a darker side to him as well, as being a survivor means in this day and time, thanks to what his father taught him, although his heart goes against these teachings and he will fiercely protect his friends. Despite his generally playful attitude, Cain can also be very mature. He often acts as a big brother and mentor to the people he is around. Cain is very intelligent and strategic when it comes to battling, working out tactics that would be most effective and is very knowledgeable about facts and history.

☞I love this! Lets go find some more!pretty older girls, classic books, fresh food,Cain also loves sleeping, and considers it to be one of his hobbies. He sleeps much longer than his peers, averaging seven to eight hours a night with a one-hour nap during the day; he also sleeps whenever he finds a safe spot, and just by having someone else to talk to.

☞Never bring this near me got it!? Dislikes

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉►To the books!◄▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

☞Here is my chapter.. Biography, at least two paragraphs, tell us what life was like before the break out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉►The Creator◄▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☞This is my writer... Prannke

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 am
_____________User Image

User Image█████████████████████████████xxxx████

★ ❝ ⇝ d o r i a n - GAY ▊▍▏♚ survivor

× × ...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xx▃▃▃▃▃▃

oxoxoxox EMMA LEIGH LOPEZ
oxoxoxox WE FEAR WHAT LIVES AT NIGHT...

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxobefore the infection: twenty-three year old paramedic
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoThe years of my life: twenty-six
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoCan't you tell? I am a: female
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI can't get enough of those: heterosexual
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoMy theme song: Hello /How are You? // 【 Road 】
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoLove them: feeling some passions, her Papa's old hunting rifle, peppermints
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoBurn them: her own low self esteem, sardines, the "sick" people

Dear Diary...

For the normal part of her life, Emma achieved to be the perfect daughter and make her parents proud. Her mother andnfa5ther both expected the best of her and the years that she was meant to have a childhood instead were spent constantly with tutors and studying. "Mama" and "Papa" were strict parents to say the least, her father wanted the best and would often use the words "useless and disappointing" when she would bring home any grade lower then an "A". while Mama would not say it, she often got her point of getting her point into Emma when she would often make remarks about all of HER hard efforts and she hoped her daughter would work hard too.

Due to Mama and Papa wanting her to focus only on her studies, she was a loner in school, often the target of other kids' torment. They would point out her tight braided hair black hair, Papa saying that she was not allowed to wear it out of the tight braidfs that went to her back and held away from her face because he did not want a vain daughter, her lack of makeup when she was older, because Mama said it was for whores, and for the fact her parents picked out her clothing and made her into the person they wanted her to be. By High school it did not surprise her school counselors wen she had a borderline nervous breakdown after she was made to be the only ninth grader to take SAT prep classes and got to extra morning and after school classes.

Her break down came in the form of her waiting until her parents were gone out to dinner and blaring music loud enough to bring the neighborhood down, lighting all of her school books in the fire place, cutting off her long braids until her messy black hair wildly hung around her shoulders, and taking all of the sleeping pills her parents had found in the house that could kill a horse. Emma was only found after the woman who lived next door found the family's front door unlocked and a half dead teenager passed out on the sofa. It was all a blur to the young girl as paramedics were called, being taken to a hospital, her stomach pumped, suicide watch, Papa calling her pathetic, Mama refusing to hold her hand.

After she was recovered enough, her parents sent her to a boarding school where she lived out the rest of her high school life where she was alone on graduation, Mama and Papa never showing up, an a letter kindly telling her not to contact them again. Emma had good enough grades for a full scholarship to go to the University of Southern California where she planned to reinvent herself. This did not work as she realized that the years her parents had made her study and her own panicky nature and low self esteem made her a social pariah. She ended up taking a three year course to become a paramedic.

Along the way, she still wanted Mama and Papa to accept her so she wrote diligently to them, never getting a reply. At the same time though, she loved her work and kept busing riding in the ambulance and saving lives. She still felt like she was not good enough. When the cure for cancer came out it was not important to her, but then people got sick and she was needed, she was once of the few people to see what was really going on while the government tried to hide everything.

Emma was assigned to help people evacuate but instead, she paniced and did the cowardly thing and ran away. Her First stop was to see Mama and Papa, only to be greeted by a dead man and a creature that was once her mother feeding on him. In shock, she felt like eh was not in control when she took Papa's old hunting rifle and killed the creature with a single shot to the chest. Since then she has been traveling the country, trying to escape her own guilt. Often if she comes across other survivors she does not stay long, mostly because she feels that she will be useless. Sometimes though if she sees a male survivor and feels that she needs to feel at least something she will sleep with him, wanting to feel a tiny bit alive.

The way I am...

Emma is a socially awkward and panicky woman. Often she will refer to herself as useless and keep her hair covering her face. She is seldom to smile and often depressed and silent, doing what she is told.

ox Prannkeox

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 pm
_______________User Image

User Image___
___

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ _____
_____
_________. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
_____
_____

_ █║  ⊹ dorian GAY_________  
_____

______ We have to accept that even      something we thought was good     could cause us sorrow

User Image

✦ ✦xxxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff